dazbo is offline Senior Member

Irritated Nipples! Whats best as an ancillary?

Hi,

Ive been on 750mg test enth/400deca and 100mgs anadrol daily for 4 weeks now. No side effects at all, feel great. But just in this last week, my nipples are getting their normal cycle irritation. A small swollen lump, a little itch but thats all. Its not noticable, but I can feel it when pressing a slight soreness.

I have Liquid Nolva at hand, and have used it daily, around 10 squirts (Lion) daily. I also have arimidex and cinse I didnt notice much if any change since using nolva, I have taken 1mcg of arimidex the last couple days.

My question is, which is best to use, what will take the irritation away (Besides stopping part of the cycle!) and why would i be getting this with regular use or nolva?

Also, I have noticed my BP has risen the last few days slightly to around 130/80. It was averaging around 115/75 up until recently.

Thanks guys, all advice appreciated!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Anadrol will raise your BP. AAS will raise your BP.

I used to run Nolva every cycle as I was gyno sensitive. My last few cycles Ive run Adex .5mg EOD and have had no problems. I always get some swelling (minor) when on any cycle that goes away afterwards.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    gonna have to run some nolvadex for at least a few weeks to stop the estrogen from binding to the receptors. 20mg ED should be good. considering the length of your cycle and severity of the gyno effects you re seeing will determine the length you run the nolva

u could do it til your nipples arent sensitive anymore. Also Id suggest getting some adex and start knockin down those heightened estrogen levels from here on out to the end of your cycle, up to start of PCT

.25-.5mg EOD

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys appreciated! They are actually feeling a bit better today mind!?

My tabs are 1mcg tabs, and very small. Do I just attempt to break in half or is eod @ 1 ok???

Thread Information