Jack Rozen is offline New Member

Totally need some EXPERT-like advice!

Okay so here's the deal.. I'm 30 years old, just quit smoking 1 month ago after a long stint, and I want to rebuild my life, body, etc.

I want to know if you guys think it would be advisable to use something or go all natural.

I am 5'10", and weigh 205.. Overweight for my frame, but not obese at all! Infact, most people don't believe me when I tell them what I weigh..

I have a bit of a spare tire, and that's about it.. I really just don't exercise. I have in the past and I seem to get pretty good results fast. (1 month or so)

I guess I'm wondering if you all think it would be a good idea to use something like Anavar , and test-prop at the same time. I must say that I need to stay away from caffeine and like substances because it triggers anxiety attacks with me, and has been this way for about 8 years..

Let me know what your personal opinions are on getting a proper start with the LEAST amount of side effects, and the most amount of gains for a complete noob.

Thanks guys, very much appreciated!

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    well the PROPER advice would be to slim down naturally before hitting up gear (and this IS true, good advice). Get your diet and cardio/weight lifting in check and lose that tire then re-evaluate the cycling issue.

BUTTTTTTTT, on the other side of the issue, you could (everybody brace yourselves - bad advice coming here) go on hrt since you're thirty and also start to get your routines in check

later, when you're ready for a real cycle, do test e

gl

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    You should be working out regularly for several years and your bodyfat should be 15% or less. When you get on AAS you'll get strong really fast. The problem is that your muscles will get stronger MUCH faster than your tendons or ligaments. When you're lifting heavy weights without the proper ligament/tendon strength you can literally pull the muscles off your bones. There is an imbalance in your muscular system. If your bodyfats over 15% you have a higher chance of gyno.

I would say you should take some time to diet and get back into shape. Once you get a handle on your training and diet you can then look at AAS. It might take you some time to do this. It depends on your discipline.

JockReborn is offline Junior Member
    If you're 30 and haven't worked out in a long time you'll prob. be pretty impressed with what will happen naturally over the next 6-12 months with a good diet and work out regimen.
    AAS is something for people who have gotten everything thing they can out of their natural potential.

Good luck

-J

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rozen View Post
    Okay so here's the deal.. I'm 30 years old, just quit smoking 1 month ago after a long stint, and I want to rebuild my life, body, etc.

I want to know if you guys think it would be advisable to use something or go all natural.

I am 5'10", and weigh 205.. Overweight for my frame, but not obese at all! Infact, most people don't believe me when I tell them what I weigh..

I have a bit of a spare tire, and that's about it.. I really just don't exercise. I have in the past and I seem to get pretty good results fast. (1 month or so)

I guess I'm wondering if you all think it would be a good idea to use something like Anavar , and test-prop at the same time. I must say that I need to stay away from caffeine and like substances because it triggers anxiety attacks with me, and has been this way for about 8 years..

Let me know what your personal opinions are on getting a proper start with the LEAST amount of side effects, and the most amount of gains for a complete noob.

Thanks guys, very much appreciated!
    You really don't exercise in your statement .

You wanna take steriods ?

How's your Food intake ?

Jack Rozen is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone...

Dont wanna be old - Let me correct that statement... I work out for like 2 or 3 months then fall off the wagon, so my discipline is for shit. This time around, I'm truly committed to making a proper change, dedicating a proper amount of time, and staying with it!

So, for these reasons, I'm toying around with the idea in my mind, but figured I should probably ask some people that know better tahn me, hence the post.

I think it would probably be a better idea to work out like a mad man (naturally) for like a year or so, then re-evaluate.

I agree with what scothguard said about a "Imabalance in your muscular system" that seems to make a lot of sense!

Perhaps I'm just looking for an easier way to cut fat at the moment, I think I just need some others thoughts and/opinions, so fire away!

Thanks again for your input so far!

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Wink

Thanks everyone...

Dont wanna be old - Let me correct that statement... I work out for like 2 or 3 months then fall off the wagon, so my discipline is for shit. This time around, I'm truly committed to making a proper change, dedicating a proper amount of time, and staying with it!

So, for these reasons, I'm toying around with the idea in my mind, but figured I should probably ask some people that know better tahn me, hence the post.

I think it would probably be a better idea to work out like a mad man (naturally) for like a year or so, then re-evaluate.

I agree with what scothguard said about a "Imabalance in your muscular system" that seems to make a lot of sense!

Perhaps I'm just looking for an easier way to cut fat at the moment, I think I just need some others thoughts and/opinions, so fire away!

You have successfully answered your own question, and for that, I commend you.

Hit the gym hard for 1 to 2 years, and you will then have a solid mental and physical foundation.

Best

T

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks everyone...

The comment about falling off wagon when working out is a good start .

Looking in shape = a life style .
    Being skinny = eating less calories or a high metabolism .

Why would you quit hitting the gym ?
    Was the routine you did taxing , boring , pointless or not showing results ?

If you find a gym that fits your wants and not your needs you might be better off .

Get a mp3 player with motivational or favorite tunes .

If you don't like the activity your doing ( no matter what it is ) your not gonna stick with it .

3 days a week in a gym and you can be in nice shape .

Just find a happy medium and make it a life style .

Enough of my ramblings , someone else can cover the diet / lifestyle

Good luck

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    30 is a great age to enter the magical world of Anabolics,
    but i have to say you have been given some great advice here(love this board).

map out a diet plan, not a Jenny Craig diet plan, but a real list of items you should eat more of and a list of crap to delete from your current diet.
    STICK TO YOUR PLAN!.....
    I'm sure everyone on this board will agree with me when i say diet is number ONE.

get in the habit of looking forward to your next training session, rather then looking forward to the end of one.
    train hard and love it!

then reconsider after you build a quality base.

good luck bro

Thread Information