doc's is offline New Member

how to lose fat on a cycle of test without losing gains? possible?

In my 5th week of test enan 250 twice a week. Did dbol first 3 week to kick start. My weight 248... 6' 1"... 23%bf. Would like to drop bf to 15%. Should I wait till after the cycle or anything I can do during without losing gains. I work each body part twice a week and started cardo in the morning for 45 min.

jbb4343 is offline Junior Member
    I know alot of people are goign to flame you for having such a high BF %, but eating clean is key. Ive done 2 test cycles this year, and was able to gain muscle and lose fat by changing my diet.

in2shape is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doc's View Post
    In my 5th week of test enan 250 twice a week. Did dbol first 3 week to kick start. My weight 248... 6' 1"... 23%bf. Would like to drop bf to 15%. Should I wait till after the cycle or anything I can do during without losing gains. I work each body part twice a week and started cardo in the morning for 45 min.
    keep doing your cardio in morning .... tighten diet by dropping some fats keep protein/carbs normal just drop fats .... also u could add clenbuterol during pct to help lose th weight it also has anti-catabolic properties which is a plus during pct...

they advise not to do high bf% cycles gyno for all the estro sides , bloat gyno etc and as a deterent coz young fellas come on with no diet training experience wanna "get big" and come back with all sorts of probs ....

you will lose some bloat etc (assuming u have some now ) from test and dbol during pct and after once u finish cycle keep diet tight this is very important !!! and keep doing cardioand your clen .... look up clen dosages /protocol ive posted it 1000000000x !!!!

jst something 4 u 2 think about ...... think of olympic lifters , worlds strongest mencompetitors , power lifters etc think of how many of them are on gear and they wouldnt be any lower than 20-30% bf most of them anyway .... not advocating high% cycles but just a thought 4 u

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    I'm on the same cycle as you and I'm on my 5th week also, and my bf% went down, and I ain't doing cardio at gym just in sports mma, hockey.

your diet is what is the key to everything, and on steroids your body goes into anti-catabolic mode meaning it shouldn't be eating away at your muscles.

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    If you watch your diet and keep up the cardio you should be able to put on muscle and lose fat. Invest in alot of chicken breast and tuna and eat red meat once a week. imo gl

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by doc's View Post
    You should never had started a cycle @ that BF.

Not flaming you at all, just pointing it out.

You may end up with a higher BF.

Estrogen loves fat, and fat loves estrogen.

Best

T

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    T i heard you say before not to cycle with a high bf% if ur diet is tight and cardio is good and also been woring out when can you cycle to help with cutting I losst 20 pounds in the last 1 1/2 months on diet and cardio alone

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    Here is the problem, and this is most guys problems with their first few cycles; they want to do everything on 1 cycle, gain inches on their arms, chest, and 6 pack abs. So they try and eat enough to grow, but then towards the end want to lose bodyfat. The only thing that is truly going to allow you to do this is GH. On steroids , you need to pick a goal. Either get big and strong and accept a little bodyfat gain, or get shredded from dieting and use the gear to try and preserve as much muscle as possible. Do you ever see Jay Cutler or Branch Warren compete at their off season bodyweight? There is a damn good reason for that, if those guys are coming down 30 and 40 lbs to compete and they're pro, Joe the weekend warrior sure aint getting big and ripped at the same time, on his dbol and test e

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    so what you are saying is on a first cycle of say test your diet will dictate whether to add size or cut weight

GZA
    GZA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer555 View Post
    so what you are saying is on a first cycle of say test your diet will dictate whether to add size or cut weight
    how are you even cycling if you don't already know this???

oh I see, you're not the one cycling sorry
    Last edited by GZA; 01-12-2010 at 11:02 PM.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer555 View Post
    T i heard you say before not to cycle with a high bf% if ur diet is tight and cardio is good and also been woring out when can you cycle to help with cutting I losst 20 pounds in the last 1 1/2 months on diet and cardio alone
    I can, (if you are atleast 25),or we all can collectively.

20 pounds in a month in 1/2 is great.

I would keep on the cardio and such as what ever you are doing is working.

This should be a new thread though, as people get upset if the thread is hijacked.

But since it's your first post, your fine.

Best

T

Thread Information