darnok is offline New Member

Exclamation Prolly been asked and answered 1000 times..

Hi there,ive just started on my 2 cycle,my last one cointained testo E,deca and winny.

Had no big side effects,only got some acne on my back and some hairgrowth.

So now im on my 2 cycle whitch is testo E and Deca,my joints got ****ed up after the last cycle so i took away winny heh.

The problem is that its 4 days since i did my first shot of testo E,and my nipple is sore as ****,on the right side that is.
    I felt it when i wake up today and im like super paranoid about getting gyno.

I do have Nolva for Pct.
    Its hard to get anything else from where i live( Norway)
    Ppl have much less knowledge about steroids in scandinavia then in the US,so thats why im asking you guys for some help^^

You mostly just get nolva over here for pct.And some off the ppl who use aas doesnt even know what pct is,even thoose who sell it and use it!Normally 17-20 year olds who doesnt care to read about it..

But i guess its like that everywhere.
    Anyway my right nipple is sore,ive studied pictures of gyno before.And its no where near those jugs.

Looks completely normal to me,focking sorness tho..hurts even to shower.

I dunno how i got this awesome idea,but when i showered today i squeezed my nipple,and there came some yellow-ish fluid out of the phucker.

Normally i would just assume that the sore nipple is because i slept with me t-shirt on and that im still young,20 yo.
    So its normal while in puberty ,if i still am,dunno ^^

And its testo E,so takes a little time before i kicks in ,cant understand how the estrogen could affect my beautiful nipples already,but u never know.

So is there anyone who care to share some calming words,or am i on my phucking way to becoming the next pamela,unlikely but id like to be sure^^

Btw sorry for any mispelling etc.
    English is not my main Language,

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well.... nolva is just an estrogen blocker. It will certainly help fight gyno..... but it wont wipe the estrogen out of your system. If you can get adex or even letro..... it would definately help.

I'm skeptical that it's gyno..... if you ran test in the past and you had no problems - its a bit hard to think this could be gyno after one shot. I guess anything is possible tho..... we're all different.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by darnok View Post
    I dunno how i got this awesome idea,but when i showered today i squeezed my nipple,and there came some yellow-ish fluid out of the phucker.
    Your prolactin levels could be up..... if you can't get cabergoline or bromo - your next best bet is to get some vitamin B6 and start running it.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Thx for the response Haz,

yeah i didnt have any signs of gyno on my first cycle,but i ran nolva thru the whole cycle and for pct afterwards...

So even if im disponible for estrogen side effects i wouldnt know since i used so much nolva on my 1 cycle ?

Im running vitamin b6,thx for the tip btw,really didnt know that had an impact when it came to this matter heh.

Hard thing is to get my hands on adex or letro,because most ppl i know use nolva/clomid only.But ofc theres always some one who can order over the net.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Anybody here caught the fact that this guy is 20 years old, on his second cycle, with a first cycle consisting of test e, deca and winny? How much time off did you take? Did you do a PCT?

Time on= time off,but i had been off for 8 months before i started on my 2 cycle,just to be sure that my hormone levels etc would be normal.

And yes i did pct,took nolvadex for 1 month after my last injection on my 1 cycle.

I also reduced my work outs a little.

Would also have used hcg if i could.

Took a lot of vitamins trough the cycle and after,i always take my vitamins ofc and proteins and creatine.

Btw,the cycle im on now consists of 500 mg testo each week and 300 mg deca for 10 weeks.

Reduced the deca,since you should always have more testo then deca.
    And i really felt this on my 1 cycle,where the testo and deca was pretty much even,
    it took a long while before my libido came back to normal.
    Never had a problem with getting a errection,just wasnt horny for a while^^Limp dick?

Anyways,the problem is still the sore nipple...Just trying to give u guys as much info as possible,easier to get a full picture of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    Anybody here caught the fact that this guy is 20 years old, on his second cycle, with a first cycle consisting of test e, deca and winny? How much time off did you take? Did you do a PCT?
    Yes I did realize that and don't agree with it but I wanted to address his problem at hand seeing as he has already started.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    Could be Progestin related gyno from the deca ? Just floating that one...

Quote Originally Posted by darnok View Post
    hi there,ive just started on my 2 cycle,my last one cointained testo e,deca and winny.

Had no big side effects,only got some acne on my back and some hairgrowth.

So now im on my 2 cycle whitch is testo e and deca,my joints got ****ed up after the last cycle so i took away winny heh.

The problem is that its 4 days since i did my first shot of testo e,and my nipple is sore as ****,on the right side that is.
    I felt it when i wake up today and im like super paranoid about getting gyno.

I do have nolva for pct.
    Its hard to get anything else from where i live( norway)
    ppl have much less knowledge about steroids in scandinavia then in the us,so thats why im asking you guys for some help^^

you mostly just get nolva over here for pct.and some off the ppl who use aas doesnt even know what pct is,even thoose who sell it and use it!normally 17-20 year olds who doesnt care to read about it..

But i guess its like that everywhere.
    Anyway my right nipple is sore,ive studied pictures of gyno before.and its no where near those jugs.

Looks completely normal to me,focking sorness tho..hurts even to shower.

Normally i would just assume that the sore nipple is because i slept with me t-shirt on and that im still young,20 yo.
    So its normal while in puberty ,if i still am,dunno ^^

and its testo e,so takes a little time before i kicks in ,cant understand how the estrogen could affect my beautiful nipples already,but u never know.

So is there anyone who care to share some calming words,or am i on my phucking way to becoming the next pamela,unlikely but id like to be sure^^

btw sorry for any mispelling etc.
    English is not my main language,

this story sounds like where i come from in the u.s. And noone there knows anything about pct. I didn't learn til i got on this site and we all thought it was ok at 18-20years too. My brother in fact at 19/20 had done some and he got the exact same thing. He got a lump under his nipple that he could squeeze hard and yellow puss would come out. Like i said none of us used pct as we never knew about it and we also thought it was ok at that age. None the less from what i've learned on this site, i'd stop the cycle and pct for a month and keep lifting for several years before jumping back on. I know it sucks and you probably won't listen but in the end its the best advice bro.... I luckily don't suffer permanent damage that i know of thank god, but i am very thankful for a site such as this to teach me the right way. Good luck man whatever you do.

Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    this story sounds like where i come from in the u.s. And noone there knows anything about pct. I didn't learn til i got on this site and we all thought it was ok at 18-20years too. My brother in fact at 19/20 had done some and he got the exact same thing. He got a lump under his nipple that he could squeeze hard and yellow puss would come out. Like i said none of us used pct as we never knew about it and we also thought it was ok at that age. None the less from what i've learned on this site, i'd stop the cycle and pct for a month and keep lifting for several years before jumping back on. I know it sucks and you probably won't listen but in the end its the best advice bro.... I luckily don't suffer permanent damage that i know of thank god, but i am very thankful for a site such as this to teach me the right way. Good luck man whatever you do.
    Yeah,totally agree with you and that prolly wasnt a stupid choise,thx for sharing

Here is why i started juicing at a young age btw,if anyones interested.

Well i started reading about steroids when i was about 16 years old,read a lot on norwegian/american bb forums and such also got a lot of info from a bb who sells roids,ofc he didnt sell anything to me at that time,

I decided first when i was 19 to do my first cycle,just couldnt wait any longer...The reason for this is that i started working out with my own body weight when i was around 10 years old like every night,and started lifting weights at home when i was 11, hit the gym when i was 14,so when i first started to read about steroids i had already worked out for 5 years,whitch in my pov was a long time heh.

I was in great shape considering my age when i was 15 years old,but i got unlucky and got Mononucleosis and couldnt do shit for 5 weeks,almost couldnt eat aswell.And after i got better i had to wait some months before i could start working out again,after this i lost a lot of mass and strenght,and i tried several times to build up the mass i used to have,but i just got so unmotivated seeing how tiny i had become,and i was used to beeing the strongest of all of my friends,or the strongest in my class.Was natural to me,and suddenly when i wasnt anymore i couldnt stand it,not because i had to be the strongest etc,but i was used to another body,felt different,had less energy and so on.

So this is prolly the reason i started reading about aas.
    And i read alot ,i worked out a lot until i turned 19,by then i felt so comfortable about using them that i couldnt wait any longer.
    I was in a good shape when i turned 19,but when i saw others in the gym ripped as phuck i felt small again ^^

And you know ,when ur in the age im in,3 posetive words about something you want to do means so much more then 10 negatives ones^^

And ofc i gained an incredible amount of mas and strenght on the 1 cycle,i didnt loose so much of it either,because i did my pct properly .

So yeah i know about the side effects,i know im still too young,but im not on of those who have only been working out for 1 year suddenly got the idea to start doing aas without any knowledge about them heh, its just that i may be developing gyno now.And i want to be sure if i am or not : )

I think i aint to be honest,no lump just a sore on my right nipple,no the whole gland.

But its better to be sure, and to be honest,this is the best forum about aas ive ever been on,gonna recommend it to anyone who asks me about steroids from now on.

Sory for the eye bleeding wall text,and if there is a lot of misspelling its because of english beeing my second language^^
    Last edited by darnok; 01-12-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    i'd stop the cycle and pct for a month and keep lifting for several years before jumping back on.
    Sadly stopping my cycle wont help on the gyno part if it occurs,so i will prolly continue with my cycle and suck on some nolva for a few days ^^

Anyways,does anyone know how long time it takes from the first gyno symptoms to a full developed man boob?If you dont use and nolva/clomid that is.

Quote Originally Posted by XLCanadian View Post
    Could be Progestin related gyno from the deca? Just floating that one...
    Thx for your answer : ) But i hadnt shot deca yet by that time,only one shot of testo.Deca shit is on another day.

I;m sure about the time frame, it probably depends on your body ya know? But as far as the sore, you say its not the whole gland right? Its just a sore on the tip ya? If so thats exactly what my brother got and he used a few times and the sore came and went a few times as well. I;m not sure what the sore was but i'm pretty sure he doesn't have gyno. Either way if you can find some estrogen blockers and something that naturally brings up your own test then that may help. I know its not enough to get the recommended pct but the only thing i've ever pct'd with is supplements like testabolan or tribulus extract. Like i said it isn't much but you need to try and get the natty test up there in the average range. Can you get blood work done near you?

Sorry for the stupid question,my english isnt perfect heh.
    By the gland u mean the normal skin around and mainly under the nipple?
    Nipple beein the whole pepperoni hehe?

Well yeah im sore on the tip,the day i got it i was working outside,and its pretty damn could outside now so first i tought it was because my nipples got stiff since it was cold,and then it got irritated and sore by the t-shirt since i was working and moving around so much,

Well the nipple is sore,but i dont have any sorness in my skin on my chest.

I got Nolva ready for pct,and some extra incase gyno would appear,but as i saids earlier,no lump and my gland doesnt look different.Thats why im confused.

Well i asked a guy who's screen name is gyno about it to make sure i didn't and he said no lump no gyno so i assume its another type of irritation or something. Maybe the cold stiff nips caused a build up of fluid and it got infected or some fever of some sort to make it form puss? And ya the nipple is the whole pepporoni i think the tip is called an ariola or something? But just take in as much advise as these guys have for you and see if you can't get rid of the soreness. It doesn't sound like gyno so hopefully its just a minor irritation/infection of some sort. Ask some of the hall of famers or big names to the site so they can give you their two cents. Good luck bro i hope this works out for you. I assume you will wait a few years for the next cycle huh?

getting an itchy, puffy, and/or sore nipple is a common 1st sign of gyno......

I would start the nolvadex immediately and I would also try to find some adex just to be safe.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Well thank you very much guys,really appreciate it!
    Cant seem to find the lump,it should be almost the same size as a pea,but cant find any,and they say that when u got the lump u know its there.

But as Haz said,ill run some nolva,continue to take my b6 and see if anyone i know can order some adex or something,steroids are only legal for personal use in norway :P Not legal to buy or sell,fecking retarded...

Again ,thank you so much ; )

Thread Information