Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    americanoak is offline Member

1st cycle, dont want gyno, dont want to stop natural test production

How does 40mg ed of Anavar sound for 6 weeks?

Do I run the risk of shutting down my own test production? I read straight from the steroid .com site that anavar is a very mild steroid and doesnt shut down natural production. Is that true though?

Also, how does running something like nolvedex during my cycle sound, just to be completly safe as to not getting gyno?

If so, at what dose, and is it everyday?

stats: 22, 6ft, ~190lbs, 10-12%bf

Also, what would be the best PCT for this cycle?

Looking for people with anavar experience, but all advice is welcome

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Anavar , although mild on the hpta is suppressive. You will need a pct. I would not run it alone. I would incorporate a small dose of test into your cycle. Even a dose as low as 250mgs a week. Unless your estro gets high, which is unlikely with a low dose of test and anavar, I would not take any ancillaries until pct. If estro does get high I would take an AI not a serm.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    dosen't directly affect your hpta but it does affect it indirectly and slows down its production, and you can still get gyno from anavar just less prone to it.

n 22 years old is too young to cycle, and you haven't done much research so first step is go read the stickys and do some research before destroying your body.

The thing is it is my first cycle and im not looking for super hugh gains, just some bf% loss and maybe couple lbs of lean mass gain. I dont wanna run test because im horrified of shutting down my natural test.

So i wont run nolv during cycle, but would it be good to run after the cycle? and for how long and what dose? also should i run it with anything elsE?

Also, which serm should i take if my estrogen does rais and i take it as soon as i see its becoming an issue? What dose and fo rhow long should i ran that too?

i read the pct thread by warmachine, ive read about 10 different pages on anavar and they all said about the same stuff. Ive done a large amount of research but im asking for exact numbers of dosages. Im also a noob to the whole cycling thing so i dont want ot start off big

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    dosen't directly affect your hpta but it does affect it indirectly and slows down its production, and you can still get gyno from anavar just less prone to it.

n 22 years old is too young to cycle, and you haven't done much research so first step is go read the stickys and do some research before destroying your body.
    Wrong! It can directly affect the hpta. It milder than most but still requires pct.

Ofcourse you can still get gyno from anavar but a small dose desnt typically do that unless you are gyno prone or running other aromatizing compounds.

I can't help you, anavar only cycle is pretty bad and if you wanna affect(have a chance to destroy) your body with a weak cycle go for it,

You may be right but from what ive read the chances of "destroying" my body from 40mg of anavar are slim to none

Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    The thing is it is my first cycle and im not looking for super hugh gains, just some bf% loss and maybe couple lbs of lean mass gain. I dont wanna run test because im horrified of shutting down my natural test.

So i wont run nolv during cycle, but would it be good to run after the cycle? and for how long and what dose? also should i run it with anything elsE?

Also, which serm should i take if my estrogen does rais and i take it as soon as i see its becoming an issue? What dose and fo rhow long should i ran that too?
    What are your stats? Age? cycle exp.? etc

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    Wrong! It can directly affect the hpta. It milder than most but still requires pct.

Ofcourse you can still get gyno from anavar but a small dose desnt typically do that unless you are gyno prone or running other aromatizing compounds.
    actually it dosen't affect your hpta directly,
    Serum testosterone , SHBG - Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, and LH - Leutinizing Hormone are gonna be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar , meaning "indirectly"

but if you have studies / facts that prooves me wrong, please post them thought, because I might need to do more studies myself.

my stats are in the first post of the thread but here they are again:

I also know anavar is a very mild steroid , thats why i chose it. Im only looking ot shed bf% while mainting or gaining a couple lbs of quality mass. Is anyone able to answer my original questions? What pct to take, should ni take anything on ccle to prevent gyno, etc. Also this is my 1st cycle

can you dig it, i went in google and tpyed in anavar sides and stuff liker that, i read about every link on the first page of google that it gives you. The information on steroid .com in the anavar profile is also extremly similar to many of the pages

nolvadex is a preventative to gyno if your start getting side effects, and nolvadex/clomid pct 40/20/20/20 nolva and 50/50/50 clomid but to be honest I don't know if you need all of this with this cycle. because your not being completly shut down so hey your guess is as good as mine.

You may be right but from what ive read the chances of "destroying" my body from 40mg of anavar are slim to none
    ? Destroying your body???? Anavar suppresses natural test. That will affect your sex drive, etc. Yes, test is much more suppressive than anavar but without a small dose you could have some sexual sides. With a good pct most will recover nicely from a cycle of 40mgs of anavar and 250mgs of test for a period of 8 weeks. Nobody is saying you will destroy your body.

Stats?

so your saying nolvadex should be taken during the cycle? and then for PCT take nolva for 4 weeks, 40mg ed 1st week then 20mg ed 2-4 weeks? Along with Clomid for 3 weeks at 50mg ed?

nolvadex is a preventative to gyno if your start getting side effects, and nolvadex/clomid pct 40/20/20/20 nolva and 50/50/50 clomid but to be honest I don't know if you need all of this with this cycle. because your not being completly shut down so hey your guess is as good as mine.
    Listen bro! Go read before giving this kind of advice.

I tried to give you advice....... Im outa here.

here are the stats again

I also know anavar is a very mild steroid, thats why i chose it. Im only looking ot shed bf% while mainting or gaining a couple lbs of quality mass. Is anyone able to answer my original questions? What pct to take, should ni take anything on ccle to prevent gyno, etc. Also this is my 1st cycle

your to young anyway.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I don't think steroids are right for you, why don't you stick to creatine and an NO booster.

I get it the age part people dont like, but i know many people that have taken it much younger than me. All i wanted ot know was if 40mg ed of anavar would be ok. If it would shut down my natural test production. and what i should take to prevent gyno and at what dose, when, and fo rhow long

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what exactly do you want to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    what exactly do you want to hear?
    exactrly what i just asked in the post above yours

no one can answer that,, we dont know what it will do to you.
    No it PRB wont shut anything down, and PRB wont cause gyno

It will affect your natural production by affecting your LH <--- this is the signal that says hi, produce test, this can drop your nat from 800 / 1000 to 500 / 1000 <--- this is "AFFECTING YOUR NATURAL PRODUCTION" (indirectly)

your prevention to gyno is having Nolvadex on hand incase you start getting signs of gyno (tender nipples, lumps behind nipples) ect...

all of this is from a "mild steroid " any steroid is gonna affect your body somehow, and anything affected in your body is gonna affect the next part in the cycle...

now considering you haven't fully grown, and your test levels should be high enough,

creatine,no,glutamine,multi-vitamins / good diet and good workout / rest will get your further then shuving some anavar inside your body just a fyi.

this time I'm really out thought had to stay to proove my point earlier, GL~

creatine,no,glutamine,multi-vitamins / good diet and good workout / rest will get your further then shuving some anavar inside your body just a fyi.
    It wont get me further than shuving some anavar inside my body if I am already doing those things and then add the anavar.

Also, i know nobody can actually know exactly what effects it will have on me. I was asking what i should take to prevent gyno Im sure there is someone that knows. Also what is a good PCT for 40mg anavar ed.

Does anyone have any thought son the 40mg dose aswell

you dont need anything for gyno and pct prb only nolva

ok so form what i understand...

40mg anavar is fine

the likelyhood of shutting down my test/getting gyno is very low and when im done i should just run nolvedex? What dose should i run it at? When should i start it? and for how long? Is there anything els ei can take to be extra careful

anybody else ?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    anybody else ?
    ANAVAR Cycle (for those interested)

did you notice any shrinkage from the anavar ?/gyno?

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    Ya check out BJJ's cycle. You can clearly see that natural hormones were suppressed so PCT is compulsory. Main things you need to worry about will be liver enzymes and the lipid levels. Anavar hit it's really bad. But I think the harm should be less since you will be running it at low doses and for shorter period.

On a side note, does eq cause shutdown if taken by itself?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    I can't help you, anavar only cycle is pretty bad and if you wanna affect(have a chance to destroy) your body with a weak cycle go for it,
    anavar alone isnt a bad cycle

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    did you notice any shrinkage from the anavar?/gyno?
    Absolutely not.

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    AmericanOak,

If your so afraid of the sides from steroids , then maybe you arent cut out for steroids. Pretty simple.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    I get it the age part people dont like, but i know many people that have taken it much younger than me.
    if they jumped off a bridge.....

Scotimus, i left out the part where they were much younger than i am.
    Reaver, your right, I am afraid of the effects of steroids , but the main reason is I have a girlfriend and am trying to make sure she doesn't find out lol.

As for BJJ, did you have any noticeable sides at all?

And does anyone know what my PCT should be?
    I was thinking clomid after reading a little bit more on the forums, but im unsure of what dose and for how long. This is what i saw from one thread:

Clomid: total 70ml.. 35mg/ml
    Days:
    1. 300mg = 8.57 ml
    2-11. 100mg = 2.8 ml
    12-22. 50mg = 1.42 ml

9 hours after last dose Ox.

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member

I also know anavar is a very mild steroid, thats why i chose it. Im only looking ot shed bf% while mainting or gaining a couple lbs of quality mass. Is anyone able to answer my original questions? What pct to take, should ni take anything on ccle to prevent gyno, etc. Also this is my 1st cycle
    You can do this with a good diet and training, steroids are not a short cut, no one is going to say this is a good idea because it is not, NOOB!!!!!!

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canyoudigit View Post
    nolvadex is a preventative to gyno if your start getting side effects, and nolvadex/clomid pct 40/20/20/20 nolva and 50/50/50 clomid but to be honest i don't know if you need all of this with this cycle. Because your not being completly shut down so hey your guess is as good as mine.
    please do not give out advice as crap as this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information