visdoc999 is offline New Member

Steroid use as a lifestyle

I am 40 yo Male 192lbs, 6'1"
    dont know my body fat% but it is low

I used to dabble with winstrol , anavar , primobolan etc. just to give myself a little boost when I plateaued (from age 25-35).

I recently did a test prop cycle (150 eod) and never felt better (made gains, felt like a superman and impressed my wife in bed like never before) used tamoxifen during the cycle (10 weeks) and tamoxifen/clomid regiment PCT. Post cycle was miserable for about 4 weeks but well worth the gains I made.

I was looking for information on using test as a continuing lifestyle (for many many years) but I dont want to cause any permanent damage to my own natural test production.

I was hoping someone had a longterm on/off regiment for test use that I could use for years at a time. I dont mind feeling like superman 10 weeks/ and lois lane 10 weeks. But i dont want to do any permanent damage to my own hormone production.

This is my first post on this forum so be gentle.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    welcome aboard.

Sounds like you're partially interested in TRT or HRT. There is a whole forum here for that.

With TRT, you are on for life, which at your age, you might qualify for.

Otherwise, if you're that concerned about your natural test production the safest thing is to cycle, then do your pct.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Do you want to have anymore kids? Is pinning yourself once a week for the rest of your life seem like something you wouldn't be able to handle? If these things aren't a problem, at 40 years old I'd look into HRT so you can feel like your 20s again for a looong time to come.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    People can still have kids on TRT. Its not birth control.

Subotai is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    I've never heard of someone being able to.

Especially not if they aren't currently on HCG too.

Its the only reason I am not already decided to go on HRT

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Many people have had children on TRT.....

GZA
    GZA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Many people have had children on TRT.....
    I read a study evaluating test in men as a form of birth control... it was 99% effective over the span of 1+ years (I don't remember the actual span of time) which makes it roughly as effective as female birth control is to females... On that note, I know 3 girls who have gotten pregnant while using birth control so it does happen just like it could happen for guys on TRT, but yeah, it's less likely. If I ever happen to be bridging on a TRT dose for sometime and if I have a steady girlfriend or a girl who's hot enough I wouldn't mind having a kid with I don't bother to use a condom because I figure (if they don't have std's) the risk is as low as if she was on birth control and that's a risk I'm willing to take but that's just me, I'll probably run into trouble one of these days if I keep that up No Std's or pregnancies yet so far though, and I've probably had unprotected sex hundreds of times like this. I even had a girlfriend who WANTED to get pregnant and she couldn't figure out why she wasn't I figured "why not" she'd think I loved her more if I went unprotected but I had a little secret She was crazy though, she used to poke holes in my condoms trying to get pregnant etc. Glad I never got her pregnant, she was kind of obsessive

I think i know more about you, than i know about myself now.... just kidding.

arejay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    I read a study evaluating test in men as a form of birth control... it was 99% effective over the span of 1+ years (I don't remember the actual span of time) which makes it roughly as effective as female birth control is to females... On that note, I know 3 girls who have gotten pregnant while using birth control so it does happen just like it could happen for guys on TRT, but yeah, it's less likely. If I ever happen to be bridging on a TRT dose for sometime and if I have a steady girlfriend or a girl who's hot enough I wouldn't mind having a kid with I don't bother to use a condom because I figure (if they don't have std's) the risk is as low as if she was on birth control and that's a risk I'm willing to take but that's just me, I'll probably run into trouble one of these days if I keep that up No Std's or pregnancies yet so far though, and I've probably had unprotected sex hundreds of times like this. I even had a girlfriend who WANTED to get pregnant and she couldn't figure out why she wasn't I figured "why not" she'd think I loved her more if I went unprotected but I had a little secret She was crazy though, she used to poke holes in my condoms trying to get pregnant etc. Glad I never got her pregnant, she was kind of obsessive
    my training partners gf had all 6 of theirs while on birth control, and i believe it was the shot

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    I'm not saying use it as a form of birth control, I'm saying there is a small chance that one can become sterile from HRT/AAS use, so if he does want kids in the future that has to be a chance he's willing to take.

Ive seen a ton of people on here having kids on cycles and while on trt/hrt. I think we all could agrue this one till someone has a kid! Im crusing and blasting right now and the old lady is wanting to try this year.... ill keep u posted.

Thread Information