Thread: Tren bomb????

jjfman is offline Associate Member

Tren bomb????

yoo guys just wondering if any1 has heard of a priduct called tren bomb? The product comes in tablet form and is not an ababolic steroid , my gym sells them over the counter like any other supplement however you cycle them with milk thistle or something to protect your liver and also reccemended to run a course pf pct afterwards. A few guys at my gym have used them and have said they got great gains one dude claimed he gained 20lbs and kept 16lbs of this weight.

if any1 has heard of them and if they are any good please let me know, thanks guys.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    17-Beta-Hydroxy-Androstan-4-One

Its a prohormone. In many cases, just as potent and can be more unhealthy then the real thing. Google it and you can read all the info on it.

What are you stats?

k man cheers have u heard anything good about it from people that have used it??

im 26, 13st 3lbs, 5ft 9, 12%bf

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Sorry, don't know anything more about it. Be careful though, some of the PH's can be pretty rough on you. They can shut down your natural test just like the real thing.

Look for superdrol. I know there are some clones out there. That was my favorite when I used PH before the real thing.

Thanks alot man
    also I am trying to get hold of some nolva for pct I am not asking for you to reveal your source or anything like that but do you know if I could get it from a chemist for example??

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    AR-R sells chemicals for research

I have looked and prices are in dollars and I am in the uk will they ship them here?? And is it legit??
    Also what would I need if I were to run test eth and d bol

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    If you run Test and Dbol , then just get pct from your AAS source

Very good point I'm so dumb sumtimes lol

it will be my first cycle so could you advise me on how it should look pleasemuch appreciated.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jjfman View Post
    yoo guys just wondering if any1 has heard of a priduct called tren bomb? The product comes in tablet form and is not an ababolic steroid , my gym sells them over the counter like any other supplement however you cycle them with milk thistle or something to protect your liver and also reccemended to run a course pf pct afterwards. A few guys at my gym have used them and have said they got great gains one dude claimed he gained 20lbs and kept 16lbs of this weight.

if any1 has heard of them and if they are any good please let me know, thanks guys.
    Ive not heard of that one in particular. Ive heard of some NOR, pro hormone type supplements.

nilrac is offline Member
    I would assume with the Tren Bomb that you need to control any potential gyno with Caber or Bromo. I know that the same company done M1T before it got too dodgy to sell. M1T was a nasty product and caused prolactin and progesterone gyno according to alot of guys who tried it. I have a sneaky suspicion that the Tren Bomb is M1T in disguise... be careful with that stuff. Very hepatoxic as well. Milk Thistle will only do so much!

jaydream is offline Junior Member

Smile jjfman

jjfman I have just send you a PM

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    17-Beta-Hydroxy-Androstan-4-One

Its a prohormone. In many cases, just as potent and can be more unhealthy then the real thing. Google it and you can read all the info on it.

What are you stats?
    I disagree

Why? Because scientifically it doesn't make sense. A pro-hormone is something based off a parent hormone (Superdrol is based off masteron ) usually its an analogue. As of right now there isn't decent analogues forms of tren in oral form.

The only oral tren that is tren is methyltrenionlone and that is carried by few sources and is harsh as devil's wrath on the body.

All these "tren prohormones" aren't really tren, hell some of them don't even have a tren analogue instead they use some other compound and slap on tren on it. Even teh tren analogue (which are precursors to the actual compound) end up only reaching something like 3-6% actual hormone once it goes through the body (ie. through the liver, being converted from pro-hormone to steroid in the testes, transferred to the blood, through the liver again). So you actually yield only 3-6% of actual hormone that the body gets to absorb in most cases concerning pro-homones (not just ph tren). Compare this to injectable steroids that are almost at 100% absorb rate in the body.

So basically in the end, PH's have many of the nasty side effects of steroids themself (which you said) but only a fraction of the actual effect.

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I disagree

Why? Because scientifically it doesn't make sense. A pro-hormone is something based off a parent hormone (Superdrol is based off masteron ) usually its an analogue. As of right now there isn't decent analogues forms of tren in oral form.

The only oral tren that is tren is methyltrenionlone and that is carried by few sources and is harsh as devil's wrath on the body.

All these "tren prohormones" aren't really tren, hell some of them don't even have a tren analogue instead they use some other compound and slap on tren on it. Even teh tren analogue (which are precursors to the actual compound) end up only reaching something like 3-6% actual hormone once it goes through the body (ie. through the liver, being converted from pro-hormone to steroid in the testes, transferred to the blood, through the liver again). So you actually yield only 3-6% of actual hormone that the body gets to absorb in most cases concerning pro-homones (not just ph tren). Compare this to injectable steroids that are almost at 100% absorb rate in the body.

So basically in the end, PH's have many of the nasty side effects of steroids themself (which you said) but only a fraction of the actual effect.

Yeah, I think this particular piece of crap is M1T in disguise. I would advise to stay well clear going on everything I have read.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A pro-hormone is something based off a parent hormone (Superdrol is based off masteron ) usually its an analogue. As of right now there isn't decent analogues forms of tren in oral form.

For the record, superdrol isn't a PH, it is 17aa masteron (a steroid ).
    And these "tren" PHs actually convert to dienolone, which is fairly similar to trenbolone , but 4X more progestigenic.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    For the record, superdrol isn't a PH, it is 17aa masteron (a steroid ).
    And these "tren" PHs actually convert to dienolone, which is fairly similar to trenbolone, but 4X more progestigenic.
    Correct superdrol is the exception since it is a designer steroid requiring no conversion as it is an active ingrident.

Nonetheless, the tren ph's do not convert at a high of enough rate (I remember Patrick Arnold talking about it I believe) and he said the best you could hope for was a 3-6% actual conversion to net hormone. There is a tren ph that is a cream and that's conversion is MUCH higher because creams get better conversion rates that orals that are broken down by the liver and require conversion from the get go (which superdrol doesn't plus SD is a di-methyl so it holds up against liver breakdown pretty well)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Correct superdrol is the exception since it is a designer steroid requiring no conversion as it is an active ingrident.
    A little O/T, but most of the new "PHs" were actually steroids (i.e. madol, epi, Hdol). Actually, everything methylated except M1,4AD.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 01-16-2010 at 02:41 AM.

Thread Information