PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Should I take T3 with Clen or just take Clen alone?

I've been reading that you need to take T3 with Clen then reading that you should never take T3 with Clen and I'm so confused. What is typically advised with this? My goal is to lean up and I'm currently at about 12% b.f. and want to get to 8 or 9%. I'm doing a ton of cardio and MMA but I just want to rid some excess bodyfat I gained during my cycle. I'm 33 years old 5'8" 195lbs.

Thanks,
    Pete

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    No, you don't need to take clen with T3, you could run each separately if you wanted, or you could run them both together.

Be prepared for muscle loss if you run T3 without any AAS. It will eat through fat and muscle indiscriminately.

Imo, if you're at 12%bf, you get to 9% with clen, strict diet, and hard work.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I will have Potasium pills for obvious reasons and be drinking 1.5 gallons of water a day. Should I also pick up some Taurine as well?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    If you are running clen then definitely pick up some Taurine. Clen depletes the body of taurine so you need to supplement with it.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I will have Potasium pills for obvious reasons and be drinking 1.5 gallons of water a day. Should I also pick up some Taurine as well?
    Im running clen right now and YOU NEED 3000MG OF TAURINE EACH DAY!!!

If not, you will cramp up like no tomorrow....

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    Im running clen right now and YOU NEED 3000MG OF TAURINE EACH DAY!!!

If not, you will cramp up like no tomorrow....
    I've never had problems with cramping, and I didnt even taken taurine for the first few weeks of the cycle. I ended up adding it as precaution though.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    If your new to this I would just go with clen and taurine for now, clen is very strong and can definitely shed some pounds, good luck.

Dumbbell_Blonde is offline Female Member
    Clen by itself is good stuff, it worked very well for me. I didn't take taurine with it (outside of what was in my sugar free energy drinks), and I never had a problem. You're not making a dramatic jump (just 3 percentage points). I'd say you're golden with Clen, diet, & cardio. It's less expensive that way too.

If you really want to run T3 you'll want something to protect lean mass, if you want to keep all of said mass. I know several people that use clen to protect lean mass while on T3 and like it, but I can't vouch for that stack from experience. T3 makes me nervous, personally. I like my thyroid function right where it's at.

ganu is offline Associate Member
    t3 with clen while on aas was real good for me..but yes there was bit loss in mass..have tried clen solo with aas too but felt the combo was better..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seriously you must have taurine the cramps made it impossible to even workout while I was on my first run of clen . I learned quickly you must have taurine.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I definitely needed the clen and taurine, helped me out a lot, and clen by itself can be just as effective as long as your diet and training are right.

firsttimer22 is offline Associate Member
    is clen bad for your heart?

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    (Sorry to bump old thread. Don't even know how I found it.)

Copied/Pasted this from a site listing sides..

"Clenbuterol is a thermogenic drug, and is accompanied by a rise in body temperature and heightened heart activity. This in turn affects the blood pressure of the body, as blood is the key element of maintaining a constant temperature of the body. Increasing the aerobic capacity of the blood also demands a greater work from the entire circulatory system. This means that unregulated amounts of Clenbuterol can cause significant overload on the blood pressure, and are a possible threat to the functioning of the heart."

I like the albuterol/t3 combo for weight loss, better than clenbuterol imo.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Seriously you must have taurine the cramps made it impossible to even workout while I was on my first run of clen. I learned quickly you must have taurine.
    tru dat!!!! My abs cramped up so bad I thought I was having a grabber!!!

tballz is offline Senior Member
    yep....taurine is a must with clen . Clen depletes your liver of taurine so it must be supplemented with.

Thread Information