chris5305 is offline New Member

Steroids & Fat Loss

I see a lot of people talking about (and apparently confusion surrounding) steroids and fat loss. I also see a nearly universal response on these boards that steroids do nothing for fat loss and that the only way to burn fat is via a treadmill". But if that's the case, why is it that the steroid effectiveness chart on this site (http://www.steroid.com/effect.php) has "Fat Loss" as one of its columns by which it ranks steroids?? Just trying to understand.

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by chris5305 View Post
    I see a lot of people talking about (and apparently confusion surrounding) steroids and fat loss. I also see a nearly universal response on these boards that steroids do nothing for fat loss and that the only way to burn fat is via a treadmill". But if that's the case, why is it that the steroid effectiveness chart on this site (http://www.steroid.com/effect.php) has "Fat Loss" as one of its columns by which it ranks steroids?? Just trying to understand.
    some steroids do promote fatloss. The best way is a combo of the 2, But diet and cardio are a big factor. you cant eat at Burger King every day and sit on your arse and expect to lose fat on steroids.. quite te oposite will happen

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    if you are looking for fat loss you could also look into clen , albuterol and t3, all great research chems for cutting weight.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    you will experience fatloss to some degree as it one of the prime benefits of testosterone , but you have to be reasonable, you wont lose 30 lbs of fat while doing a cycle. you'll cut back on fat slightly if your diets ok. its not something that is going to strip fat off you unless you eat well and excercise

Thread Information