drivenbyrage is offline New Member

1st Cycle with Supplements/Diet

I'm on my 1st week of my 1st cycle. I am 30yrs old 252lbs 6'4". My bodyfat is in the upper 15-20%.

My cycle is 250mg of Test and Deca x2 a week Sunday and Wednesday.

My workout week looks like:

sun: chest, bi's
    mon: low intensity cardio 30min(am) legs(pm)
    tues: low intensity cardio 30min
    wed: shoulders, tri's
    thurs: low intensity cardio 30min(am) back(pm)

For supplements i am using Superpump for pre-workout and drinking Sizeon while I workout and on my off days. Superpump is only before weights not my cardio times. At night I have a casein protein with animal pack.

I am taking Animal Cuts in the morning since I have a desk job and food will stick to my ass. I eat pretty clean overall.

My goals are just like everyone, add some size for the next 8 weeks then deload for 2 then reload. After my second cycle I am thinking about some winny to really start cutting for the summer.

From everyones experience is what I am doing going let me acheive my goals or are there somethings I need to change to avoid problems?

theboss is offline Associate Member
    drop fat to below 15% BEFORE using AAS.
    what is the Deca dosed at? Test should be higher than Deca....

workout might be ok depending on what excerises you are doing...
    only supplement really needed is PROTEIN if you have a good diet.

winny is not a cutter it is a cosmetic hardener which should be used for competition.

post up your diet & workout details.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    A few things:

you should focus on getting that body fat down below the 15% range first, not just to avoid sides, but you will have much better results with your cycle on a leaner frame.

Your workout needs some help. it's good that you're doing cardio, but you're also neglecting your two biggest muscle groups: back and legs.

When you do cycle, you should stick to one compound (test) and see how your body reacts to that alone.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also your first cycle really doesnt need to have deca and test, test alone will yield great results for a first cycle.

I am doing legs on tuesday night and Back Thursday night. I'm keeping the cardio low intensity right now to avoid over training.

Legs:

4 sets 12,10,8,6
    squats, leg press, leg extensions, leg curl, calf press

Back:

4 sets 12,10,8,6
    wide grip pulldown, close grip pulldown, bent over barbell rows, one arm dumbell rows

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    it looks bad when you see guys with huge upper bodies but never work out the legs

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Ah, my bad. I missed you had leg/back in the rotation.

Well, I still stick by my previous advice.

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer555 View Post
    it looks bad when you see guys with huge upper bodies but never work out the legs
    I feel like the opposite I have always had very strong legs but weak upper body. So my whole goal of this is the even myself out.

Thats why I am not touching cardio on my chest and shoulders days. I need all the strength I can get.

theboss is offline Associate Member
    now lets see your diet.....

7am:
    Syntha 6 1 scoop, 1 cup high fiber cereal, bcaa powder, 2 tbls peanut butter, 1 banana, water ice blended.

10am: 3 hard boiled eggs, pack of 20 almonds

12pm: high protien lunch, i mix it up could be buffet from a chinese place or left overs. I try keeping my carbs normal and not overloaded so i dont bloat. fats in moderation. I dont kill myslef healthy and dont eat shit food like an addict.

3pm: can or pack of albacore tuna and some sort of health bar

5pm: work out

7pm: supper same as lunch. high protein and not overdoing doing carbs and fats.

9pm: 1 scoop casien protein, bcaa powder, water. with animal pack.

my body type is endomorph and will store fat easily. I have a desk job mon-fri so I try not to over due it becuase it will stick to me. I do my am cardio fasted with nothing but a drink of water before.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Although I agree that deca is not needed on a first cycle, test does not have to be higher than deca.

chinese food buffet?health bar(junk)? Those are just 2 instant things that stand out seriously diet is not good.

the buffest is more like a huge onslaught of everything. i load up on the non-fried chicken, shrimp, salmon, and beef and enjoy some sushi.

i dont sit and each chicken fingers and wings like crazy maybe one or 2 to keep my crap food cravings down.

As long as you think eating at a chinese buffet is helping you I dont think you are going to see the results you want.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drivenbyrage View Post
    My goals are just like everyone, add some size for the next 8 weeks then deload for 2 then reload.
    Whats this mean mate?

8 weeks of long esters really isnt long enough. You have high bf% because you are stubborn and think eating crap chinese food is some how good for you.

steermaster is offline New Member

Test

So I have test injection...looking to start my first cycle. How much CC should I be using to get my max results but not shock my body? Thank you for the info

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steermaster View Post
    So I have test injection...looking to start my first cycle. How much CC should I be using to get my max results but not shock my body? Thank you for the info
    if you start your own thread, we'd be more than happy to help you...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Your diet needs a lot of work, go to the diet section and clean it up before you start any cycle

you guys are right thats why I asked here and showed my info. I knew something wouldnt be right. I'll fix up my diet for sure.

steermaster is offline New Member
    new to a forum lol..how exactly do i start my own thread..i been lookin around, cant find anything!

new to a forum lol..how exactly do i start my own thread..i been lookin around, cant find anything!
    Go into any specific section and at the top left there is a button that says new thread.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steermaster View Post
    Go to the appropriate section, in your case the steroid Q/A section, and on the top left you will see "New Thread"...click that.

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyB View Post
    Whats this mean mate?

You'll want to read this!

e_mezher is offline New Member
    look man your are using the most 2 powerful compound dehydrotestosteron,and nondrolone decanoat using both of this is essential.
    go for 250 mg of test and gegin with 200 mg of deca for the first 3 weeks than go 2 400 mg for the next 2 weeks and end your last wek with 200 mg of deca.that if you are looking for bulk and your body fat is verygood if u are looking for bulking you will work on it after the cycle.as for the supplement consume weight gainer like smart gainer from ids or oro complex gainer....
    u need a lot calories and be sure to use 4 grams of protein for each kilogram of your body weight.
    workout 6 day a week mon: chest bieceps tue : back trieceps wed: shoulder legs thur: chest bie fri: back.... sat:....

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by e_mezher View Post
    look man your are using the most 2 powerful compound dehydrotestosteron,and nondrolone decanoat using both of this is essential.
    go for 250 mg of test and gegin with 200 mg of deca for the first 3 weeks than go 2 400 mg for the next 2 weeks and end your last wek with 200 mg of deca.that if you are looking for bulk and your body fat is verygood if u are looking for bulking you will work on it after the cycle.as for the supplement consume weight gainer like smart gainer from ids or oro complex gainer....
    u need a lot calories and be sure to use 4 grams of protein for each kilogram of your body weight.
    workout 6 day a week mon: chest bieceps tue : back trieceps wed: shoulder legs thur: chest bie fri: back.... sat:....
    thats a bit overkill 6 days a week IMO

when you are on steroid you have to workout 6 days a week and 4 days when you are not you can see it tn anabolic 2004/5/6/7/8/9 for william llewellyn as u know the recovery is half time then the normal on steroid
    so the more u workout the more you'll get result and the more u take steroid the more you get big but of course there's consequence

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    That is piss poor advice, you're telling him to pyramid up then you are recommending him to run a long ester for 6 weeks, hell he wont start really seeing anything until week 4 or 5.

he will gain like 7 kg
    you are right a longer cycle will give him more result but the risk is to say bye bye to testosterone gland.and he is a beginner
    and low age so he should do as the book when he will becom a pro and his body became familiar with steroid than he can take longer cycle and 7 kg are not that bad if he use the pharmaceuitical organon injectable.of course if it's tabs he might need more time here you can be right i never use tabs they are more risky on the liver.check anabolic book by william llewellyn all this info from there.thx

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    when you are on steroid you have to workout 6 days a week and 4 days when you are not you can see it tn anabolic 2004/5/6/7/8/9 for william llewellyn as u know the recovery is half time then the normal on steroid
    so the more u workout the more you'll get result and the more u take steroid the more you get big but of course there's consequence
    really so no matter who it is taking the steroids you recover 50% faster?

Thread Information