Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Mixing different brands of test....

Ok so I am currently running Human Grade Test Enanthate at 500mg/week. Let's say that I was using "A Lab", and "B Lab". I started the cycle with "A Lab" and after a few weeks, I started to have sloppy amp breaks. I mean, these amps would shatter when I opened them, and oil would fall on the floor. Basically, I lost about 5 amps of "A Lab". So I started to mix some "B Lab" amps into the mix. I take one of each lab per week now. Well, I started this 2 weeks ago. I am now 8 weeks into my cycle. For the first time ever, I am getting acne and oily skin. My libido is also surpassing what it was in the beginning of the cycle. Basically, I feel like I started a whole new cycle. Is it possible that "A Lab" was basically bunk, and now I am running 250mg/week of legit Test? Two weeks after I introduced "B Lab", I started getting the sides associated with Test Enanthate. J

I am just wanting some opinions of what might be going on. I think that "A Lab" is underdosed, or bunk. I do not want to get bloodwork, because I am probally still suffering from the 50mg of Dbol that I ran for 4 weeks. Thanks for reading

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    It takes awhile for test E to kick int that may explain lack of sides but if its the same ester I don't see why it would matter if u had a b c d and e.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Ok so I am currently running Human Grade Test Enanthate at 500mg/week. Let's say that I was using "A Lab", and "B Lab". I started the cycle with "A Lab" and after a few weeks, I started to have sloppy amp breaks. I mean, these amps would shatter when I opened them, and oil would fall on the floor. Basically, I lost about 5 amps of "A Lab". So I started to mix some "B Lab" amps into the mix. I take one of each lab per week now. Well, I started this 2 weeks ago. I am now 8 weeks into my cycle. For the first time ever, I am getting acne and oily skin. My libido is also surpassing what it was in the beginning of the cycle. Basically, I feel like I started a whole new cycle. Is it possible that "A Lab" was basically bunk, and now I am running 250mg/week of legit Test? Two weeks after I introduced "B Lab", I started getting the sides associated with Test Enanthate. J

I am just wanting some opinions of what might be going on. I think that "A Lab" is underdosed, or bunk. I do not want to get bloodwork, because I am probally still suffering from the 50mg of Dbol that I ran for 4 weeks. Thanks for reading
    i just sent you a pm

Thread Information