Thread: First cycle

Bvette is offline Associate Member

First cycle

Hello everyone I am new here and planning my first cycle.I am 511 210 around 9 to 10 % bodyfat and I am 24 years of age. I have done 2 PH's before. I am going to be doing 600 test e and 600 EQ a week for 10 weeks. I have read that most guys are running EQ for 12 weeks to see more results. Also going to be doing an AI wondering what you guys would decide on. Think about exemestane at .25 eod not to sure what would work the best looking for input. Post cycle would be clomid at 100-50-50-50 and novla for 40-20-20-20. Thanks for the help and input guys.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    A lot of people here will tell you to do a Test only cycle first to pretty much see how you will react to steroids . That is the smartest thing to do but I personally think Test and EQ is just fine. I am not that knowledgeable compared to some guys in here but I can give you my opinion.

I ran exemestane only while ON cycle for my first 3 cycles and I regret it. I lowers your estrogen level far 2 much and cuts gains. I am currently on 900mgs test/week and I have been using Nolvadex @ 10mg/ed and Anastrozol( Arimidex ) @ .25mg Ed with MUCH MUCH better results.

I started this cycle taking exemestane and pretty much stopped gaining anything after week 7 so I did some research on my options and decided to try Nolva and a low dose of anastrozol and have gained 4 pounds in the past week and a half. I am growing like crazy now and feel great! (Also on 4iu of HGH)

I suggest that you take Nolva and Arimidex on cycle, works for me.
    Last edited by FCVtec; 01-22-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    A lot of people here will tell you to do a Test only cycle first to pretty much see how you will react to steroids . That is the smartest thing to do but I personally think Test and EQ is just fine. I am not that knowledgeable compared to some guys in here but I can give you my opinion.

I ran exemestane only while ON cycle for my first 3 cycles and I regret it. I lowers your estrogen level far 2 much and cuts gains. I am currently on 900mgs test/week and I have been using Nolvadex @ 10mg/ed and Anastrozol( Arimidex ) @ .25mg Ed with MUCH MUCH better results.

I started this cycle taking exemestane and was stuck without gaining anything so I did some research on my options and decided to try Nolva and a low dose of anastrozol and have gained 4 pounds in the past week and a half. I am growing like crazy now and feel great! (Also on 4iu of HGH)

I suggest that you take Nolva and Arimidex on cycle, works for me.

Thanks for the input. I am thinking of just using arimidex at .25 eod. I didnt know people ran Nolvadex while on. I am new to this doesn't arimidex and nolvadex both block estrogen? Would it hurt to run a low dose of clomid while your on your cycle? Thanks for the input.

Anastrozol alone doesn't work for me, I get real sore nipples and I am gyno prone. I need the nolva. Which is actually reversing my gyno. My buddy is on cycle right now with anastrozol only and it's working for him.

6ft5 is offline Member
    I'm suscribing to this cuz ima do a cycle simular to urs. I'm tryn to get a 14 wk eq @ 600- 8wk test e @ 600 2wk off then nuther 8wk test e @ 500. Then pct w nolva clomid prob shure to have letro on hand.... I'd think to use a low dose of nolva on cycle? Ima checkback good luck!

Anastrozol alone doesn't work for me, I get real sore nipples and I am gyno prone. I need the nolva. Which is actually reversing my gyno. My buddy is on cycle right now with anastrozol only and it's working for him.
    thanks again man I will have novla on hand for sure. arimidex at .25 eod does that sounds about right?

npb
    npb is offline New Member
    Yeah, you only need nolva (10mg/day) while on if you're having gyno issues, it's an estrogen blocker that focuses on adipose tissue (breasts). I've never heard of anyone running clomid while on, and in my opinion you only need nolva or clomid (one or the other) for PCT. I would add an AI like armidex to PCT though, .25 eod sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    I'm suscribing to this cuz ima do a cycle simular to urs. I'm tryn to get a 14 wk eq @ 600- 8wk test e @ 600 2wk off then nuther 8wk test e @ 500. Then pct w nolva clomid prob shure to have letro on hand.... I'd think to use a low dose of nolva on cycle? Ima checkback good luck!
    Yes always ordering some letro just in care rather be safe than sorry. I just thought that arimidex would be enough while on a cycle. Like I said brand new to all of this. Good luck on your cycle man.

Quote Originally Posted by npb View Post
    Yeah, you only need nolva (10mg/day) while on if you're having gyno issues, it's an estrogen blocker that focuses on adipose tissue (breasts). I've never heard of anyone running clomid while on, and in my opinion you only need nolva or clomid (one or the other) for PCT. I would add an AI like armidex to PCT though, .25 eod sounds good to me.
    I thought that it was better to run an AI while your on than after? I still think I am going to stay with clomid and novla on my PCT just to be safe. Should I start my novla right away I have no clue if I am prone to gyno. Never got it with doing my 2 PH's but never know. Thanks for your time.

Check this out http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581
    According to these guys you only need a AI while ON cycle if necessary. And the thread is a good read.

And they have some PCT recommendations there I think

6ft5 is offline Member
    Well that rite sum like estro to get more gaines sum like none stay a bit drier. Take ur muli and vit c. If u wana stay a little drier. I choose eq becuse of lower sides and I would rather be leaner and stay around 240 to 250lbs even if u don't use all ur AI's u will still havem for later on. Another thread to suscribe to has a lot of good info.. Look up all u need to know about gyno.

And they have some PCT recommendations there I think
    Thanks for sharing that info.

Thread Information