brink is offline New Member

Igf injection question

Heard a rumor if you inject igf into the muscle rather than fat you get better results.Any input on this

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    One of the rumored benefits of IGF is its ability to give site gains. Shoot a particular muscle and that will grow. So shoot it IM. I've used it and can't say that I saw any benefit at all, but some speak highly of it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    is it actual IGF or IGF1-LR3?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    What I have just learned is that MOST IGF1-LR3 is absolute junk.. a good friend of mine.. "BOB" I'll call him said to me..
    "They are running a business on a fine line of legitimacy. Do you think they give a rats ass about technical correctness. They are in the business of making money regardless if the compound is pure, potent or safe. The least of their worries is what you do with the product. They heard you could use AA just as you did, so that's good enough for them. Do you think they are even aware of what the optimum pH or even an isoelectric point is, or what deprotonation is? Do you think they will know or even care if ask what the IGF-1 is buffered with? I really don't know if you could even trust an answer.

Just look at all the compounds being sold in some research chemical places. There are so many that are not even applicable towards BBing, yet so many already salivate to inject the next newest thing. This is a business... Hype and sales.

This is the very reason why I do not trust ANY IGF1-LR3 out there.. because it's true.. they don't care.. nor do they give you the low down on what to correctly recon it with to make it viable for use...

But to answer YOUR QUESTION..

Yes, Intramuscular Injection is the preferred method, bi-laterally into the muscle group you trained..that day.. not into your FAT..

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I ran IGF-lr3 for two months along with 5iu/ed of HGH. I got stronger and leaner. Honestly, I don't know if it was the IGF-lr3, the HGH, the carb cycle diet, or the intense training. I know I got nice gains. I've been off of IGF-lr3 now for 9 months but still on 5iu/ed of HGH. I still feel great and still feel strong. If I had to pick between IGF-lr3 and HGH, I'd go with HGH anytime.

Thread Information