Thread: My 1st Cycle

dc0001 is offline New Member

My 1st Cycle

Before anything thanks to all who do respond.

My main question is im looking at starting my 1st cycle in about 8 - 10 weeks from now, asking you guys what through experience might be the best combination to use.

I have been reading up on steriods for about the last year as i didnt want to kill myself with the wrong cocktail. There just seems to be so many choices and so much information out there, i think i know what im going to go with but dependent on the info i recieve here, maybe not.

A little about.

im 30. 95 kg. and im 6'3

I played alot of sport in my 20's, i only started properly dedicating myself to training 12 months ago.
    Since then i train for about an hour to hour and fifteen a day 5 days a week. (1 body part per day)
    Ive had my dieting working well for the same 12 months. (5-6 meals per day. I eat tuna, rice, pasta daily, ive had to come to love these)
    For the last 6 months ive been taking, creatine , Beta alanine, Argenine & taurine before and after workout & days off. (of course i take protein 4 times a day aswell)

To be honest this has worked wonders for me as i was a little overweight 12 months ago, ive seen a huge change in my body and body shape, and im really happy with it.

Im looking to take my first cycle in 2 - 2 1/2 months time.
    Im looking to take a cycle that will primarily increase my mass, im not looking to get cut at this point.

What does anybody think will be the best combination including pct for me to achieve this?

Cheers
    dan

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Dan,

If you have been reading up in the past year.. What exactly where you reading? Because it doesn't take a year to figure out what the most common beginner cycle is... So hopefully your reading the stuff around here.. And not some bullshit elsewhere......

As for a first cycle. I will refer you to the link i refer everyone being that a search could have gotten you this much sooner than i could.

Test beginner cycle info

dc0001 is offline New Member

thanks

thanks im gonna take a look

And to anwser your question ive only been looking on this site for a few weeks, and ive talked to 10 to 20 ppl over the last year , reading books, magazine etc.. whenever i see them

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    You will learn a lot here... The information is right in front of your face... not to mention you get a good old laugh from other peoples idiotness.....

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by dc0001 View Post
    Before anything thanks to all who do respond.

My main question is im looking at starting my 1st cycle in about 8 - 10 weeks from now, asking you guys what through experience might be the best combination to use.

I have been reading up on steriods for about the last year as i didnt want to kill myself with the wrong cocktail. There just seems to be so many choices and so much information out there, i think i know what im going to go with but dependent on the info i recieve here, maybe not.

A little about.

im 30. 95 kg. and im 6'3

I played alot of sport in my 20's, i only started properly dedicating myself to training 12 months ago.
    Since then i train for about an hour to hour and fifteen a day 5 days a week. (1 body part per day)
    Ive had my dieting working well for the same 12 months. (5-6 meals per day. I eat tuna, rice, pasta daily, ive had to come to love these)
    For the last 6 months ive been taking, creatine , Beta alanine, Argenine & taurine before and after workout & days off. (of course i take protein 4 times a day aswell)

To be honest this has worked wonders for me as i was a little overweight 12 months ago, ive seen a huge change in my body and body shape, and im really happy with it.

Im looking to take my first cycle in 2 - 2 1/2 months time.
    Im looking to take a cycle that will primarily increase my mass, im not looking to get cut at this point.

What does anybody think will be the best combination including pct for me to achieve this?

Cheers
    dan
    if you have been researching for a year mate you should know what a basic cycle comprises of.

Thread Information