Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member

Arimidex and Gains

I started my cycle of Test E and Dbol last night. I was planning on running 0.25mg of armidex EOD untill the last day of the cycle. However, I've read that armidex can hinder gains if used during cycle. If I don't have any form of gyno, would it be wise to not take arimidex unless I see any form of gyno?

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    You could run it just as precusion it will also help with water bloat but if no signs of gyno maybe keep on hand personal choice , i took it all last cycle mainly for bloat and dont think it hindered gains much at all ,its only if you fully shut out all your estrogen that will hinder your gains.

dan_e666 is offline Junior Member
    adex really hinders my gains. i was running it at .5 eod (as i am a little prone to gyno) on one cycle, then dropped it to .25 e3d or e4d which still kept a lot of water off my face and seemed to sort the gyno problem out-am also sure my gains started to increase faster when i decreased the adex

dan_e666 is offline Junior Member
    as shadey said-i would keep it on hand and use if you see signs of gyno or bloat

in2shape is offline Member
    id use only if u see gyno/bloat signs imo y put something in your body u dont yet know u need

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    yup^

Thread Information