corsa5000 is offline Associate Member

Insomnia during PCT

Alright so i am in my 3rd week of pct after a simple cycle of 500 test e/w and i cannot sleep. I never usually have this problem, i cannot sleep and i sweat a lot in bed. This has only happened for the last 3 nights and i am not ill, as far as i know right now my health is tip top. Is there some kind of withdrawal simptom from the cycle that can cause this or do the pct drugs promote insomnia and sweating? im using 50 clomid and 20 nolva ed.

jucin88 is offline New Member
    Its probably just your reaction to the nolva or clomid get some melatonin you can buy it at any walgreens or cvs and it is all natural sleep aid and it works!

tballz is offline Senior Member
    For some clomid makes you sleepy so try taking that at night. Melatonin would help also.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    when you takin your clomid? I would take it right before bed. That may be screwin with you if your taken it a few hours before you go to sleep. one word for sleep when it comes to me NYQUIL

hunterwells is offline Associate Member
    the best sleep aid ive ever found was benadryl(diphenhydramine hcl) take 50 mgs(2 tabs) before bed and youll be out in 20 minutes. as long as u get 8 hours sleep u wont wake up groggy either.

hope this helps

Thread Information