Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nba2005uk is offline Associate Member

Test, Tren, Anadrol, Winstrol cycle :)

Hey guys, planning my next cycle which im about to do in around 5-6 weeks time. Thinking of doing test e at 750mg and tren e at 400mg for 10 weeks each. First 4 weeks of anadrol at 50mg, and weeks 8-12 of winstrol at 50mg. Im quite cut already so looking to put on some bulk in the first half of the cycle then lose some water and cut even more at the end of the cycle.

Im thinking of throwing in some ephedrine 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for the last 6 weeks also with the winstrol. Any input, anybody ran a similar cycle? Cheers guys!
    Last edited by nba2005uk; 01-29-2010 at 12:04 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You clearly have no knowledge of steroids , whats your planed pct? also give us some stats.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    wtf is that?

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?
    cycle experience?

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    this cycle is something his supplier threw at him to test it out, because it has no comon sense to it.

why don't we throw some deca and some cheque drops for the last 4 weeks? just to add to this circus? lol..

my advice is drop the use of steroids completly and research these forums for a month, and then come back here and tell us what you learned.

gl.

Lol im on my 4th cycle i know what im doing, i just wanna try out something new an thats why im adding in the winstrol . I know plenty of people who have ran tren test and anadrols. Pct is hcg and nolva, maybe some clomid. Also have some arimidex on hand incase i need it.
    Stats are 6'1, 15 stone dont know what that is in lbs. Been training around 5 years. Bodyfat im not sure i added a pic for a better idea. If this is such a bad cycle what do you guys suggest, my last cycle was test at 750 tren 300, with dbols kick start so it isnt a massive difference.
    Last edited by nba2005uk; 05-26-2014 at 09:23 AM.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I don't want to be mean but you said "Im quite cut already" and by looking at the picture your not quite there and look like you have just been training natural so far. Just being honest!

Little harsh dude lol. Last time i checked i was around 13% but ive lost a few pounds since then, so im pretty cut i didnt say ripped to shreds. This picture does me a little more justice.. lol

That cycle is so bad it is terrible that you are on your 4th cycle.

Sometimes people need to have a little "honesty" just to get them to realise that there is something that is not quite working out with what you are doing. Personally training naturally for awhile longer to get to a much better build then maybe think of trying again. This is all in my opinion and doesn't need to be followed at all. The cycle you have right now is no good for you^Oh crap redz you beat me to it

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Cut + Bulk cycle.. Why? What do you have to cut for? You need some muscle bro. Any more cutting u be down to bones.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    The reason people are giving you crap is because you want to run two long esters for only 4 weeks, You will just start seeing results on a cycle like that.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    horrible cycle idea.
    test e and tren e for 4 weeks? seriously? don't bother.

Holy shit i just re read my posts because of what the above poster wrote^^ god knows why i wrote test and tren for 4 weeks...im running them each for 10 weeks, anadrols for 4 weeks and winstrols for 4 weeks. Sorry guys

EDITED

That makes a little more sense now, that cycle doesnt look bad.

Yeh sorry about that i should really start reading over my post before i press submit. My last cycle of test tren an dbols i gained around 20lbs kept about 13-14, so ill be happy if i could gain around the same this time, maybe a couple pounds less and cut up 1-2% bodyfat. I might keep a log on here.

I have ran a similar cycle except I didnt have the anadrol and it worked out great.

XRockXStarX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nba2005uk View Post
    Yeh sorry about that i should really start reading over my post before i press submit. My last cycle of test tren an dbols i gained around 20lbs kept about 13-14, so ill be happy if i could gain around the same this time, maybe a couple pounds less and cut up 1-2% bodyfat. I might keep a log on here.
    so u took steroids to get where u are at now? just curious cause i wanna be around where ur at lol, but was gonna use steroids when i got to where u are now.

Yes ive used steroids to where i am now, thought i had made that pretty obvious lol.

XRockXStarX is offline New Member
    Yes ive used steroids to where i am now, thought i had made that pretty obvious lol.
    Didnt read too much haha. What is a great cycle to start off with?

500mg test a week 10-12 weeks. That was my first cycle gained really well, 2nd cycle i did the same didnt gain so well so i started to upp the dose.

So anybody run a similar cycle to this??

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    looks fine to me if you have ran cycles before,, i dont know why everyone flippin out about your body,, you look like your in good shape maybe just on the lighter side

im just over 6 foot and weight 205 at the mo. 2 weeks ago i was around 212 but ive had a virus been sick. Would love to stay at same bodyfat and get to about 220 after this cycle! think its possible?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    looks fine to me if you have ran cycles before,, i dont know why everyone flippin out about your body,, you look like your in good shape maybe just on the lighter side
    I also agree, not sure why all the insults on your body. I think it looks good (not in a gay way...lol)

I am not trying to insult just saying some natural work could do some good before the next cycle.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Ehhhhhh He is on the lighter side... And maybe thats why i see no sense in cutting yet... I rather build a bigger base then trim down. Everyones different though...

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    If I was you I would run the test for a week or two past the Tren -E.

(IE) weeks 1 - 11 test @ 750mg ew
    weeks 1 - 10 tren @ 400mg... etc...

Otherwise the cycle looks good.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Ehhhhhh He is on the lighter side... And maybe thats why i see no sense in cutting yet... I rather build a bigger base then trim down. Everyones different though...
    Yea. Of course coming off the anadrols he will "cut up" so to speak. Bloated for a bit then all gone. haha jk

I just have a bit of unwanted fat around the stomach area id like to get rid of haha. Yeh im thinking of runnin the test 2 weeks past the tren as it goes, just to be on the safe side. Last time i ran tren it shut me down pretty hard although i had a good pct!

Blog Entries
    I just have a bit of unwanted fat around the stomach area id like to get rid of haha. Yeh im thinking of runnin the test 2 weeks past the tren as it goes, just to be on the safe side. Last time i ran tren it shut me down pretty hard although i had a good pct!
    I agree with running your test at least a week or two longer then your tren , Do you have caber and/or bromo on hand?

urbanbody is offline Member
    I would do the tren 10wks and your test 12wks. You have a solid frame but not sure about the adrol in this just really depends what your wanting out of this cycle.

I have arimidex on hand from a previous cycle where i didnt need it, i can get hold of caber too. Im runnin the adrol because i wanna change things up, i usually use dbol for a kickstart but want to give adrol a try. Looking for some size and added strength.

One of the reasons im using winstrol from weeks 8-12 is because on every cycle i have done, i always plateau after week 7-8 so im using winstrol for that extra push, plus i want to see its cutting effects as my diet is going to be very clean for a change.

What do people recon a realistic goal for this cycle is? If i ate around 4500-5500 calorie clean diet...What about 18 pound gain level off around 11-12 pounds?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    What do people recon a realistic goal for this cycle is? If i ate around 4500-5500 calorie clean diet...What about 18 pound gain level off around 11-12 pounds?
    its hard to say mate, just keep the diet clean, keep carbs low-medium and commit to the cardio. you've a good base, if it was me i'd be more concerned with uping the mass a bit with a clean bulk.

Yeh that is my main focus mate clean bulk! Every cycle i do i want to put on size. Id just be happy to lose 1 maybe 2% bodyfat, with eph winstrol and tren and a clean diet its possible !

Anyone be interested in a log on this cycle?

lostboy74 is offline Junior Member

interested

I am a new guy here and would be interested...

I liked your pics and would crap a golden turd if I had ur body. I am a short stocky 5'7" at 170...not a big guy and for some reason i carry all my weight in the wrong places. I am trying to get to 180 but i wanna be cut up...ill be watching for more on this cycle, good luck

current cycle
    week 1

week 1-12 test e 250mg every 4 days
    week 1-12 equipoise 400mg every 4 days
    week 1-6 anavar 80 ed
    week 1-12 arimadex on hand as needed

Lol thanks buddy.
    I will probably post up a log, i think a few people would probably be interested, i cant find a similar cycle anywhere online so would be one of the first i guess

A updated pic underneath a few days before my next cycle. This is after 3 an half weeks off the gym with a injury, hence why i have delayed my next cycle. but im ready to start now with test cyp 800mg tren e 400mg, naps and winstrols for beginin and end of cycle.
    ANYONE INTERESTED IN A LOG OF THIS LET ME KNOW?!
    Last edited by nba2005uk; 05-26-2014 at 09:23 AM.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    im just over 6 foot and weight 205 at the mo. 2 weeks ago i was around 212 but ive had a virus been sick. Would love to stay at same bodyfat and get to about 220 after this cycle! think its possible?

Yeah man looking good... i don't know what everyones deal is... not EVERYONE wants to be 6'2 270lbs.... to each their own.. I am 6'2" and 205 lbs right now and VERY happy with my body... it needs work but i'm going to always say that. I think 205lbs is a good size for 6'2" but others might think it's too light... and some might think 250lbs is better but you know what... if you are happy with that size that's ALL that matters... I'd try that cycle if i were you... sounds good to me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information