BlackTalon is offline Junior Member

Night Sweats after cycle

i think my body must have gotten used to running hot on tren .. i was never cold even outside without a shirt in winter. I am finished with PCT and I feel cold all the time. I've been doing a lot of cardio so my BF% is very low.. I cover myself with jackets and blankets and i wake up multiple times a night drenched in sweat.. and all i'm taking is zinc magnesium and b6. weird because when i was taking tren i was restless and couldnt sleep and would toss and turn all night. even when I stopped the problems persisted. ZMA helped me get some sleep but now i'm having night sweats!

TheSentinal is offline Member
    How long hs it been since you ended PCT? did you have night sweats during recovery? I have had night sweats when on PCT - for using too much clomid for my body.

BlackTalon is offline Junior Member
    I used about half a bottle of nolvadex and T-Bomb. Then i stopped them cold turkey and began ZMA a few days ago, because I couldnt sleep (restlessness from tren even post-cycle) and ZMA is just good to have post-cycle anyways. night sweats every time I sleep for about 2 days, feel cold almost fever-like but i dont feel sick. i think some of it is from doing lots of cardio my bf% is very low

it sounds bad but im not too worried about it, i just hope it ends soon

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it will go away

Thread Information