alasitsover is offline New Member

for those who've had gyno surgery...

what cycle did u run after....I am 23 and looking to just put on about 10 lbs of lean muscle, my diet is pretty on point and im just looking to put on a few before summer. I am scared however that i am going to get gyno again and that would kill me.

so if u cycled again after surgery what did u use and what was ur pct?

any help is extremely appreciated

(btw i have used the search funcition and i know to stay away from the aromatizing ones, im just looking for experience)

thx so much

bump guys pls help

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Why do not you avoid using aas at your age?

my genetics effin suck man, i can get strong but cannot put on size. Put it this way my arms are about14.7 inches and i can curl 135 3 times with decent form and i can atg squat 225 with chicken legs. ( i know the curling is a dumb way to judge strength im just saying i have tiny arms lol)

i put on alot of mass but it took about 2 years to do so and then last year i got a thyroid problem and lost nearly all of it I just wanna get back my strength and size in a moderate amount of time.

its one things to have an injury that takes u out of the game and its another to having something literally launch an attack on your body.

feels bad man....

BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by alasitsover View Post
    my genetics effin suck man, i can get strong but cannot put on size. Put it this way my arms are about14.7 inches and i can curl 135 3 times with decent form and i can atg squat 225 with chicken legs. ( i know the curling is a dumb way to judge strength im just saying i have tiny arms lol)

i put on alot of mass but it took about 2 years to do so and then last year i got a thyroid problem and lost nearly all of it I just wanna get back my strength and size in a moderate amount of time.

its one things to have an injury that takes u out of the game and its another to having something literally launch an attack on your body.

feels bad man....
    May you elaborate?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    test with an ai

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    May you elaborate?
    sure thing man, i was hyperactive and then my thyroid shut down. My tsh was like 19.2. Im on synthroid 112 right now and feeling so much better.

i have also done some research on the effects of aas on the thyroid and from what i have found it is more of a worst case scenario. If i am wrong please tell me so

thanks again for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    test with an ai
    do u think hypothetically i should run a-dex from day one and nolva after or a week before the end?

I'd just keep it on hand in case you feel it start to flare up, or you may decide to run it just to be safe, but the pct(depending on the ester) should start 2 weeks after the last shot of test e or test c.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

any other input?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats?

5'11 175 ~10% bf

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5'11 175 ~10% bf
    cycle and training exp?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    cycle and training exp?
    i have never cycled per se, i caught gyno from havoc and I would say that my actual lifting exp is about 2 years or 8 months of serious dieting and training protocol.

last bump...

TheSentinal is offline Member
    What the hell is Havoc?

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member

Arrow

Havocs a Designer Steroid . Same thing as Epistane. Its an entry level roid that was legally sold as a "prohormone" by RPN. Pretty good dry gains with very little sides, if any.

Im surprised the OP says he got gyno off of it, since it DOES NOT aromatize at all, and to this day ive never heard of a case of gyno off of it. Ive ran it numerous times with a sub par PCT(compared to a real cycle) without the slightest prob with the nips. Somethings a lil off if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    Havocs a Designer Steroid . Same thing as Epistane. Its an entry level roid that was legally sold as a "prohormone" by RPN. Pretty good dry gains with very little sides, if any.

Im surprised the OP says he got gyno off of it, since it DOES NOT aromatize at all, and to this day ive never heard of a case of gyno off of it. Ive ran it numerous times with a sub par PCT(compared to a real cycle) without the slightest prob with the nips. Somethings a lil off if you ask me.
    well im not gonna say u are wrong but check it out a lil further. My friend who is experienced with cycles ran it at the same time as me, in fact he recommended it and he got slight gyno too. I know the sum of anecdotes does not equal evidence but at the same time its just like what other reasoning could there be. I am not lying, and I apologize for any confusion I am just looking to be at my best

BJJ
    sure thing man, i was hyperactive and then my thyroid shut down. My tsh was like 19.2. Im on synthroid 112 right now and feeling so much better.

i have also done some research on the effects of aas on the thyroid and from what i have found it is more of a worst case scenario. If i am wrong please tell me so

thanks again for the help

do u think hypothetically i should run a-dex from day one and nolva after or a week before the end?
    That could always happen.
    In any case, the key is to use aas that do not aromatize.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    That could always happen.
    In any case, the key is to use aas that do not aromatize.
    im still planning the cycle so I am sorry for this noob question but I wanna make sure everything is right. If i run a non aromatizing cycle is it 100% gyno proof or close to it? And what aas would u reccommend for this?

thanks alot man

Thread Information