Teufel is offline New Member

Trying to cut.. Tren and Winn

I was thinking about doing a cylce of Tren and Winn. I've always done bulking cycles and never a cutting cycle. Now, I'm 6'4 and 230. With probably 16-17% body fat. I want to lean out... I've never had the "ripped" look and I want to try it out for a change.

I don't really know the dosage of what I should be taking so that's the first question. The second is, how long should I take it for? I was thinking 12 weeks with a good liver protectant. I was also going to try just oral and no injections. I took dbol oraly for my first cycle and got very good results. Injections worked but not as well.

Thanks gents,
    -R

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    to get that "ripped" looked go to the diet section

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Teufel View Post
    I was thinking about doing a cylce of Tren and Winn. I've always done bulking cycles and never a cutting cycle. Now, I'm 6'4 and 230. With probably 16-17% body fat. I want to lean out... I've never had the "ripped" look and I want to try it out for a change.

I don't really know the dosage of what I should be taking so that's the first question. The second is, how long should I take it for? I was thinking 12 weeks with a good liver protectant. I was also going to try just oral and no injections. I took dbol oraly for my first cycle and got very good results. Injections worked but not as well.

Thanks gents,
    -R
    TREN/WINSTROL /TEST PROP make a super cutting cycle.

Okay, well how much a week, and for how long? Edited
    Last edited by Big; 02-07-2010 at 12:10 PM. Reason: rules

Blog Entries
    this isnt a sourse board ....no fishing....

Blog Entries

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    www.dea.gov

Can't ask that!!

How old are you and what cycle experience do you have?

Sorry...

I'm 24 and this is will be my second cycle! I've been working out for about 6 years now.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    like Aline said, Prop, tren and Winstrol is a good choice, however i would switch out the Winstrol for Anavar my self

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries

Thanks gents,
    -R
    You said this will be your second cycle but you state you did dbol for your first and "injections worked but not as well"? What does that mean?

Tren/prop/winny are not a good cycle, I would consider this your first cycle since you haven't even taken test. Are you ready for daily injections?
    If you develop sides while on this cycle what is it from? test? Tren? or Winny? I would say stick to a basic cycle before moving so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    You said this will be your second cycle but you state you did dbol for your first and "injections worked but not as well"? What does that mean?

Tren /prop/winny are not a good cycle, I would consider this your first cycle since you haven't even taken test. Are you ready for daily injections?
    If you develop sides while on this cycle what is it from? test? Tren? or Winny? I would say stick to a basic cycle before moving so fast.
    My first cycle was was 400mgs of Enanthate (injections) a weeks with 50mgs or oral dbol a day. I was only on the oral dbol for about 4 weeks out of the eight weeks. I noticed more gains in the first 4 weeks then the last four. I know that it was probably becuase I was doing both at the same time but it felt as though the oral method was a little better for me.
    Last edited by Teufel; 02-07-2010 at 10:17 AM.

Thread Information