Worsley is offline Junior Member

BAD bruised feeling, after injection

whenever i inject tren , or a tren blend, no matter where i do it, or how much i do, i have this wicked bruised feeling, inside my muscle at the injection site, for about 3 -4 days after i inject, it has happened with 2 seperate trens, (TTE/profina, and tren enanthate )

if i run a half cc, it is painful, but not to bad, and a full cc is substantually worse. there is no redness, or anything visual, other then a tiny bit of swelling. and its only painful to the touch, there is no pain just sitting, aswell as working out.. only when touched

any ideas on what could be going on here?

thanks guys

Anything??

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    its normal

any one with an ACTUAL answer, not just 2 words... if it was normal, everyone would have it... ive heard of one other than me out of a ton of guys i know who run tren .

thanks for your very helpful post

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member
    In twotimer's defense, he's right. Tren is no joke and you will be sore for a few days.

i understand that, maybe i was a little harsh, im sorry, i was just hoping for a more indepth answer, im sorry Twotimer.. thats my mistake.

i know tren is tough shit, but all the boys i know who run it, never run into any tenderness, or anything like that, and the 1st bottle i did, was fine, and the 2nd, 3rd, and now the 4th, have the same pain.
    any thing i can do before/after injection, or is it just how my body is reacting to the chemical?

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Crystalization of the aas in the depot once the depot is depleted of the solvents and oil.

Nerves sence the cystals that irritate the muscle tissue or lypo tissue and sent the pain messages to your CNS.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Crystalization of the aas in the depot once the depot is depleted of the solvents and oil.

Nerves sence the cystals that irritate the muscle tissue or lypo tissue and sent the pain messages to your CNS.
    Damn you're smart or I'm just dumb...lol

OP I assume you have ran other cycles, I also assume you're running this with prop, is this prop from a different source?

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Damn you're smart or I'm just dumb...lol

OP I assume you have ran other cycles, I also assume you're running this with prop, is this prop from a different source?
    No I just post without explaining. I need to be better.

Assume a given aas has a melting point of 200ºF.

Your body is half that temp.

When you inject a solvent/oil/aas solution it forms a depot. The depot depletes. Once enough oil/solvent deplete you have a aas left that will slowly turn into crystals.

The aas will cause an irritation.

The nerves sence the irritation and sent the CNS signal.

And you ass will hurt.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    No I just post without explaining. I need to be better.

Assume a given aas has a melting point of 200ºF.

Your body is half that temp.

When you inject a solvent/oil/aas solution it forms a depot. The depot depletes. Once enough oil/solvent deplete you have a aas left that will slowly turn into crystals.

The aas will cause an irritation.

The nerves sence the irritation and sent the CNS signal.

And you ass will hurt.
    Actually I totally understand I just don't write as well as you!

I can´t speel halllf da damnn time... LOL, Kinda happens when you go retarded with to many languages.

Amazing information guys, thankyou!! Is there anything I can do to prevent this?? Or to ease the feeling?

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Run it under warm water for 30 secs, it's what i've been doing and i've found it to ease the pain from tren injections slightly. Otherwise you can cut it with sterile oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    Run it under warm water for 30 secs, it's what i've been doing and i've found it to ease the pain from tren injections slightly. Otherwise you can cut it with sterile oil.
    warm up the tren ? like the liquid? what do you mean "cut it with sterile oil"
    what does that mean haha

Trimaxis210 is offline New Member
    By warming up the liquid i believe he means run the vial under hot water for a minute or so before injecting. If it is a test tren blend then there is a good chance that it is highly concentrated, most blends are upwards of 400mg/ml. If you pick up some sterile grape seed oil or any sterile oil simply draw half a cc into the syringe before or after drawing your test tren blend. So instead of injecting one cc, it will be 1.5 but it should help with the absorption and ease the pain some.

Thread Information