Daemio is offline New Member

Any ideas for a good cycle routine?

Hey everyone. Was looking for experienced users out there to help me out with finding a good solid basis on the cycles I would continuously use. My goal in the end of course is to be on stage around 250 give or a take a few, standing only 5'8". I am currently 24 years old, weight 200lbs, BF13.9%. I would be willing to up dosages as years go on with use, yet need to know a good solid mass building cycle, that delivers a punch every time ( assuming i up the dosage). I was leaning towards anadrol /sust/deca as a cycle, sustanon being in the 2-3CC range shot every 5-7 days. Would this be good enough to hold and push my mass up? Genetically speaking I'm set, i have a flat broad shoulders, lats are "medium" not low or high, they fall right in between, i have long quads, short arms. I dunno much else, but any advice to a solid mass cycle would be appreciated

Daemio is offline New Member
    Think im gonna try anadrol 100mg, deca 600mg, sustanon 500mg. Aiming for around a 30lb boost if i train like a savage and eat my 6000 calories a day with only 50g or so of fat, 500g carbs and 300g of protein. Any experienced feedback would be nice before i dive in head first though

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemio View Post
    Think im gonna try anadrol 100mg, deca 600mg, sustanon 500mg. Aiming for around a 30lb boost if i train like a savage and eat my 6000 calories a day with only 50g or so of fat, 500g carbs and 300g of protein. Any experienced feedback would be nice before i dive in head first though
    lol go to the diet section, you dont eat 6000 cals...

500g of carbs = 2000 cals
    300g of protein = 1200 cals
    50g of fat = 450 cals

Total Cals = 3650 cals

unless of course you ate 311.11 grams of fat and thats what you considered your "50g or so of fat"

Thread Information