timetolookgood is offline New Member

Advice on cycles.. beginner. Please Help!!

Hello all. I am new here. I have a few questions and dont really have anybody to ask outside of this site. Just to precede I want to thank anyone in advance who offers me advice, as I am very new to this and have just started learning and figuring this all out.

Just to give you a background, I am 5'9", 28 years old, about 7 months ago I weighed 250 pounds. I started on this huge cardio kick and started eating low calorie lean foods and lost 62 pounds. Now I am feeling great and want to get big. I have just started a weight training regimen and its going pretty well. I have done some research and am on the fence about what type of cycle I want to start and if I want to stack. I have recently obtained some oral winstrolene (winstrol ) that I plan on starting, but also want to do a form of test. Preferably one that I only have to inject once per week.

So here are my questions:

1) What is a safe dosage of oral winstrolene and how long can it be taken, and what safeguards can I take to ensure my liver is healthy through all of this.

2) I believe I want to stack either a form of test (preferably one that i only have to inject once a week). Someone recommended Test 400 but I heard that it is harder to control your levels in your system with that form of test because of the different esters being used. I have also heard ananthate would also be good because it only has to be injected once or twice a week. (Your advice)

3) Your thoughts on maybe stacking winstrol with something other than test?

Any recommendations would be great and are appreciated. I am on the fence about stacking the winstrol with a form of test, but I am really motivated and want to see some great gains for my first cycle.

Thank You Thank You Thank You

http://forums.steroid.com/images/smilies/new/dragon.gif

Oakleys is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been weight training.

idrockasupra is offline Junior Member
    1) 50-75mg every day should be a good starting dose

2) Just stick with enanthate or cypionate ester, twice a week shots, I'd reccomend 500mg a week which is what i'm currently on and it's my first cycle and loving it

3) Not a good idea. Test should be base of all cycles, I'd reccommend u start the winny at the beginning of your cycle while the test builds up in your blood, it took me 4-5 weeks to fully notice the test. This is what I would reccomend:

Weeks
    1-4 Winny 50mg ED
    1-12 Test E/C 500MG week

14-18 Nolva 40/20/20/20
    14-18 Clomid 100/50/50/50

Congrats on your fat loss, your gonna really enjoy this cycle just make sure you have proper training ( heavy compound lifting ) and proper nutrition, good luck.

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    If your going to run winny run it the last 4-5 weeks of cycle with test will harden you up nice at the end.

What would be the differences between taking winny the first 1-4 weeks or the last 4-5 weeks. Just curious as I have gotten a few different replies.

would anyone recommend having my liver tested before doin the oral winny and test? no liver problems ever but was just thinking it might not be a bad idea. What do you think?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    What's your body fat% now?

And how long have you been weight training?

PJNasty is offline New Member
    I think the liver issue is overblown, assuming you stick to standard dosages for no more than 4 weeks. I'd be more concerned about testing liv when on Anadrol , Halo, or M1T.

Good advice: Don't skirt around injections. Half dosing every 3.5 days is preferable, since a lower volume of juice will result in less soreness/pain. You'll get better at pinning, if experience is an issue. More constant test levels. Noobs (not necessarily calling you one) tend to have an aversion to injecting, but you gotta learn to love it. Injecting test is one of the best, considering results and sides.

People are asking about bf% because winny results are a lot more visible at a sub 10% bf - hardness and vascularity. If it's a cutting cycle, I'd throw it in on the end, after you've already lost some fat.

Thread Information