AnimalJ is offline Associate Member

What do you think? Cycle. . .

I would like your opinion on this if you would. iv been playing with the idea of doing a cycle for a while and i have dabled with pro hormones some orals and what not but am now ready to this. ill post my stats goals and available gear and perhaps you could bestow some wisdom upon me. I have done much reading and to tell you the truth it has ansewred the majority of my questions from pct to cycle to diet and what not alota great info here, i would just like some direct opinions. Iv asked Ronnie these questions but would also like to heart others take on this.

Age 23 soon to be 24 Stats: 5'9 Weight: 206 pounds %BF:14
    My goals are to shred up and maintain as much lean mass as possible and with the use of anabolics perhaps gain lean mass in the process. I am a very easy gainer if i eat protein and look at weight i tend to get mass, but cutting fat is a bit of an issue. Anyways id like to be around 202 at 6-8% somewhere in there so i know its all diet and cardio. I am currently on the anabolic diet which is a cyclical ketogenic diet as im sure you know. so in essence im not worried so much about getting bigger but am ready to take my physique to the next level in terms of quality. i do cardio 5-6 days a week sometimes twice a day and do intense weight training on a 4 day split. abs 3 times a week.

Anabolics available. Anavar , QV bold 200 (equipoise ) these are the 2 i would like to use seeing as they are the most mild in terms of side effects, what might you recommend for an 8 week cycle (or more) as far as dosage and inj times. or if you don't recommend it and you would recommend otter AAS what would you suggest? if its possible to run a cycle with these two i would like to as there so mild, if not i believe i can get test or deca , as i said side effects are a concern but i have accese to hcg , clomid and noval. one more thing if theres any supplements yo u reccomend to take with this cycle? looking forward to a responce (if i get one) and thank you for your time in advance.
    Once again would like to stick with milder AAS like var and EQ, i havbe a feeling with test id blow up like a house.. . .anyways look forward to reading responses.
    -Animal

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    No matter what you should run test with everything. I would do a basic test cycle, definitely cant go wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    No matter what you should run test with everything. I would do a basic test cycle, definitely cant go wrong with that.
    Yeah from everything that i have read ( which was alot i try not to blindly post) everything does point to test. i was just hopeing there was a way around it with EQ and VAR. Thanks for your input. maybe ill try Test/EQ/Var, im gonna give it some time before i actually start it, make sure its well planned with the right amount of gear and PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    Yeah from everything that i have read ( which was alot i try not to blindly post) everything does point to test. i was just hopeing there was a way around it with EQ and VAR. Thanks for your input. maybe ill try Test/EQ/Var, im gonna give it some time before i actually start it, make sure its well planned with the right amount of gear and PCT.
    why would you stack 2 other compounds when you dont even know how you will react to test...also what if you get side effects when your on a cycle, you wouldent know whats causing what.

why would you stack 2 other compounds when you dont even know how you will react to test...also what if you get side effects when your on a cycle, you wouldent know whats causing what.
    Dually noted good sir it would be a gamble. early on i did a var only cycle so i know i react well to this, EQ is a mystery to me though. i dont know why i want to avoid test i guess just the sides, fear of the unknown. Im leaning more and more towards test, im learnin.

Dually noted good sir it would be a gamble. early on i did a var only cycle so i know i react well to this, EQ is a mystery to me though. i dont know why i want to avoid test i guess just the sides, fear of the unknown. Im leaning more and more towards test, im learnin.
    test is very mild, hell your body makes it...just do 400-500mg of test e and see how you like it

test is very mild, hell your body makes it...just do 400-500mg of test e and see how you like it
    And from what i have read I gather I should have novaldex or arimidex for during cycle and clomid+HCG on hand for post?

And from what i have read I gather I should have novaldex or arimidex for during cycle and clomid+HCG on hand for post?
    lol you dont need hcg for that mild of a cycle..yes a-dex would be good for on cycle to keep bloat down and to keep estrogen down, and as far as pct a standard clomid/nolva stack will be good

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    I wouldnt agree that Test is very mild However I would agree somewhat mild @ low dose

another question, as im sure ill have 1000000s of them, iv read alot of on liv-52 if i include orals in my cycle how would you recommend to dose liv-52 and milk thistle. My values were a little hight from a pro hormone cycle i did (obviously there very harsh) I want to make sure to take care properly this time, i only used milk thistle last time and not nearly enough. Thanks much.

-Animal

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    A cycle that does not include test is just flat out stupid.

Sounds to me like you might fear the needle.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    A cycle that does not include test is just flat out stupid.

Sounds to me like you might fear the needle.
    I doubt its fear of the needle seeing as ill be injecting the EQ. . . . . but from what i gather a cycle without test just wouldn't be taking full advantage of a cycle nor would i reap the most benefit from it. So in saying that im going to include test, i have access to TEST E, Sustanon , Andropen , T400. Just not sure which im gonna use. Thank you for your imput, its appreciated.

-Animal

I doubt its fear of the needle seeing as ill be injecting the EQ. . . . . but from what i gather a cycle without test just wouldn't be taking full advantage of a cycle nor would i reap the most benefit from it. So in saying that im going to include test, i have access to TEST E, Sustanon , Andropen , T400. Just not sure which im gonna use. Thank you for your imput, its appreciated.

-Animal
    Isnt that the point of doing a cycle...to reap all the advantages and benefits?

I myself have done it BOTH ways and take it from me, you will feel like total shit with no Test.

Alright so from every thing i gathered im thinking ( from reading alot of Ronnies posts)

8 week cycle
    weeks 1-8
    1-4 50 mg Anavar 3 in the morning 2 at night
    1-8 Test 1 cc a week once a week (not sure what kind any thoughts?) i can get andropen , sustanon or test E.

1-8 EQ (QV Bold 200) 2 cc a week 1 cc every 4th and 3rd day for a total of 400mg a week.

Arimidex .5 a day perhaps or just keep it on hand.
    PCT week of last injection and 3 weeks after clomid every day amount to be determined before i start cycle. maybe throw in noval.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Also as mentioned liv-52 + milk thistle how much would you take per day for liver care. Any supplement suggestions? Thanks for any info in advance guys.
    Last edited by AnimalJ; 02-11-2010 at 02:17 PM.

load/de load

one more thing i noticed ronnies protocol is geared towards those wanting to stay on all year with the load and deload, since i want to do 1 cycle and then take time off do the same rules apply? and if i put on 20 pounds lets say, is it possible to keep 10 with the discontinued use off AAS with the proper PCT?

Alright so from every thing i gathered im thinking ( from reading alot of Ronnies posts)

8 week cycle
    weeks 1-8
    1-4 50 mg Anavar 3 in the morning 2 at night
    1-8 Test 1 cc a week once a week (not sure what kind any thoughts?) i can get andropen , sustanon or test E.

1-8 EQ (QV Bold 200) 2 cc a week 1 cc every 4th and 3rd day for a total of 400mg a week.

Arimidex .5 a day perhaps or just keep it on hand.
    PCT week of last injection and 3 weeks after clomid every day amount to be determined before i start cycle. maybe throw in noval.

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Also as mentioned liv-52 + milk thistle how much would you take per day for liver care. Any supplement suggestions? Thanks for any info in advance guys.
    you need to do more research cause that cycle sucks...plus you arnt taking my advice by starting with just a test cycle...

8 weeks of both test cyp and EQ, and 4 weeks of var....please...research my a$$

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    you need to do more research cause that cycle sucks...plus you arnt taking my advice by starting with just a test cycle...

8 weeks of both test cyp and EQ, and 4 weeks of var....please...research my a$$
    Not to be a dick but I agree with Laduem, you keep saying you have been reading a lot but you have totally missed the basics.

Hey Laduem is the avy of you or some dude you dig?

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Not to be a dick but I agree with Laduem, you keep saying you have been reading a lot but you have totally missed the basics.

Hey Laduem is the avy of you or some dude you dig?
    sorry if im coming off like a dick, must be the masteron haha...OP dont get too caught up in compounds, since you like var maybe do a var only cycle...there are a ton of threads about them, but if i were you i would do a classic test cycle because at the end of the day Test is king and should be in every cycle anyways...you COULD do test/var but honestly you will get VERY good gains off just test i promise..remember no steroids will make you cut...thats going to be all diet and cardio, plus 50mg for 4 weeks is nothing to be honest and var is pricy

nah its not me, but the guy has a very very similar build as i do, im bigger but he's probably 3-4% less bf than i am now and im @ 8-9%...give its 3 weeks and il be there but bigger..it sucks though because i use to be fat so my body has created more fat cells in my mid section which makes it VERY hard to get those bottom abs and have that tight skin look...F-IN HATE IT!!!!

Blog Entries
    Lauem you didn't sound like a dick!!!

Lauem you didn't sound like a dick!!!
    oh thought, you did..oh well, just have been dealing with alot of noobs in person not just on the boards and none of them seem to listen when i give them advice...one guy i know will tell me how this very mild PH (h-drol) is too hard on him because it makes his face oily, then the next day wants to do a test/deca /dbol cycle.

Blog Entries
    oh thought, you did..oh well, just have been dealing with alot of noobs in person not just on the boards and none of them seem to listen when i give them advice...one guy i know will tell me how this very mild PH (h-drol) is too hard on him because it makes his face oily, then the next day wants to do a test/deca/dbol cycle.
    I know what you mean, there is a guy at my gym that has been cycling for 3 years straight with one 3 week break (of course no PCT) and he still looks like shit.

Any hair loss issues with mast and are you running it with test/tren or just test?

one more thing i noticed ronnies protocol is geared towards those wanting to stay on all year with the load and deload, since i want to do 1 cycle and then take time off do the same rules apply? and if i put on 20 pounds lets say, is it possible to keep 10 with the discontinued use off AAS with the proper PCT?
    You should not be using nor considering the use of steroids .

DO MORE RESEARCH

We shouldn't have to hold your hand the whole way bro.

I know what you mean, there is a guy at my gym that has been cycling for 3 years straight with one 3 week break (of course no PCT) and he still looks like shit.

Any hair loss issues with mast and are you running it with test/tren or just test?
    Not running it with tren ...next time though .... just running it with Test and Var...right now im runnning test p @ 100mg ed Var @ 120mg ed and masteron @ 75mg ed. As far as hair loss, nothing so far, never had a history in my family of it so im good

DO MORE RESEARCH

exactly part of me feels the need to sometimes just so they dont mess themselves up by doing something stupid. OP come back when you have done more research.

DO MORE RESEARCH

Thanks for all the info guys, laudem88 thanks a bunch, your words are dually noted and appreciated. I may go just the test route then, ill do some more research before i decide on anything in particular. the only reason im bent on the var and eq is because my friend has a 20 ml of EQ and 120 anavar he will give me. i just gotta nab the test.

And for Yungone501 i like having my hand held, its so much easier, please continue to do so and aid me in my pursuit for roid knowledge. . .dont just hold my hand but pull it along until im satisfied. Thanks much .

-Animal

i like having my hand held, its so much easier, please continue to do so and aid me in my pursuit for roid knowledge. . .dont just hold my hand but pull it along until im satisfied
    good luck with that...

Thread Information