YY4U is offline New Member

Exclamation This is my cycle what do you think? Anything i should add or take away

[B]THIS IS THE CYCLE I'LL BE DOING WHAT DO YOU THINK? (I'M AN INTERMEDIATE USER[/B

I'VE BEEN TRAINING WITH MY MMA, UFC FIGHTER FOR A WHILE NOW, HES ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO FIGHT JUAN ST. PIERRE IN ABOUT A YEAR.

MY ORIGINAL CYCLE WAS GOING TO BE
    TEST ETH
    TREN
    for 12 weeks and the last month either anavar or winni inject.

I'm 223 now and pretty strong but don't have much definition or vascularity which is what I'm looking for. I'm looking to drop body fat % and keep or add muscle and get my definition and vascularity.

My trainer wants me to take
    TEST ETH
    PRIMO
    HGH 1 IU A DAY
    and do a 16 week cycle and do anavar the last month.

Anybody have any comments or input as to which cycle would be better for my goals or criticism's?

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    im pretty sure that hgh dosage will not do much for you. Also why sixteen weeks?

Whats your previous cycle experience?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1iu of HGH is pointless, really you need alot mroe than that to reap the benefits plus HGH needs to be ran over a much longer period of time.

IF you want the full effects of hgh you would be correct but with what i'll be taking 1 or 2 ius will just eat away my fat.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    who the fvck is JUAN ST. PIERRE?

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    LOL. Was thinking the same thing.
    You listed Tren with Test E. What ester is the Tren? If it's acetate it will require ED injections. You'd be better off just running the Test E for the first cycle.
    I also didn't notice any PCT plans in the list. Is there a PCT plan?

My bad George St. Pierre, and yes there will be a PCT. I listed my cycle as Test Eth with either Tren Ace or was thinking about taking it with Primo instead. The test needs to be mixed with the tren or primo for its binding ability and fat loss and high potential of gains. The hgh my trainer uses just to burn fat really hes done as high as 5 ius but suggested with the cycle i'll be training with I don't need a high dose I just need enough to burn fat.

Like I said I'm 223 big and bulky and want to get my body fat % down don't really care about my weight, i'm looking for definition and vascularity. I'm an intermediate user and I have taken tren before and got pretty good results but i've read it needs to bind with a test to really get all the benefits.

Anyone have a take on the primo or tren? or disagree with what I'm saying?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    so much wrong here.
    1. if u take tren there will be no way u can train MMA. ur cardio will be crippled.
    2. if u train MMA, why the hell do u have aproblem loosing fat, those workouts just kill
    fat.
    3. never met someone who trained serious MMA and didnt care about there weight, that is what determines ur class.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you bro??

Well then you really dont know anything about MMA. Some guys I grapple and spar with are 5'7 and 185 and some are 6'3, 6'4 230-240. Some are ripped and shredded and some are soft and just as tough. Why dont you look up the fight where matt serra takes out George St. Pierre. Serra is a mush and Pierre is solid so your point is moot. Also this is getting off topic I'm not trying to talk about MMA i'm trying to talk about my cycle. And also when I said I dont care about my weight I thought you would have the intelligence to realize i didnt mean i dont care if i weight 300 pounds but that my body fat is my main concern and by lowering body fat and and lean muscle my weight isnt going to fluxuate to much. And you clearly don't know anything about MMA most fighters take stuff I know multiple MMA guys that have taken Tren , HGH is very popular and they usually run 16 weeks on 16 weeks off so I don't know where your getting your info from but its wrong.

and i'm 25

Oh and to your other point I dont have a problem losing fat but genetically I'm a bulky guy I don't get shredded or that vascularity that I want that's why I'm running a cycle and I was asking if I should bind the Test Eth with the Tren or the Primo

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    well u seem to know it all....
    why even ask questions tough guy...

and again, with the training u say u do, bf should not be a problem if u know how to eat...
    whatever, u seem like more of a MMA poser....good luck there mr. tapout..

toothache is offline Senior Member
    What's your pct plan? nothing? nolva/clomid?

I never said I was an MMA expert, and if I knew it all why would I be asking questions and for input here? Your contradicting yourself I don't really care what you think I'm not wasting my time getting in petty arguments over this MMA stuff.

P.S your the guy at the bar who thinks MMA and all that shit is bullshit starts a fight and then get his face broken.

If everyone can get past mooseman being insecure can they give me their take on binding my test with tren or primo?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Firstly, what are your stats?

I have my PCT nolva/clomid and ill be on arimidex while taking the test. my stats are I'm 6'0 223 and bulky my bf last time I measured was 18%

I bust my balls to get in shape for instance yesterday me and my mma partner did cardio for 30 mins. 20 mins was the treadmill was set to 7mph and we had a jump rope and every minute we switched for 20 mins. then we did 5 mins on the stairmaster on level 10 jumped rope for 2 mins and got back on the stairmaster for 5 mins level 10. then left the gym ate rested a little bit and came back later and did a nonstop chest program for 90 mins of just straight lifting, pretty much little rest, hes shredded and got vascularity, i dont i'm just big, bulky.

Also i didnt want to necessarily take a test but if I'm gonna take tren or primo I really need a test for it to bind with. I'm gonna run a 12 week cycle and the last month start taking anavar . Also my training partner who's been doing this a lot longer than me wants me to jump on some hgh low levels just to help with the bf loss. Criticisms are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by YY4U View Post
    I have my PCT nolva/clomid and ill be on arimidex while taking the test. my stats are I'm 6'0 223 and bulky my bf last time I measured was 18%
    18% bf is pretty high for starting a cycle and not very safe. I would reduce bf% to around 14-15% max and then consider. However, your high bf% indicates that you have a diet issue so I'd suggest cleaning that up before anything else.

Mooseman is right, Tren will make things rougher in a cardio perspective. Please list your previous cycle experience and how long you have been training (MMA and resistance).

Age also.

?????

JScondition is offline Member
    Also my training partner who's been doing this a lot longer than me wants me to jump on some hgh low levels just to help with the bf loss. Criticisms are welcome
    I believe someone said the HGH was too low to do any good already...
    And Mooseman said Tren would be counterproductive for the training you are going to be doing...

It seems like you are kinda already set on what you are going to take whether or not someone says it wont work for what you are trying to accomplish.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    lol it wont be too difficult to determine your identity if you do fight rush st. pierre next year. You must be one of the best fighters in the biz if you get the opportunity to fight the lightweight champion. What dose of test are you planning on running? you might want to use test prop instead of enanthate so that it will be out of you faster for drug testing purposes. Do most ufc fighters juice?

I"m not fighting him my partner is and yes most ufc fighters do take juice. Supposedly Pierre lives off of Growth and my partner has done his share of cycles. He agrees with "Youngone" that I should wait a month and wait until I hit a wall or plateu and then do my cycle. My real question here is wether I should take the Test Eth with the Primo or the Tren . I know Tren can slow you down cardio wise but it also helps with fat loss so its kind of a catch 22. and Yungone my age is 25 my partner is 28.

Any MMA guy i've trained with has done at least one cycle, some more than others. My partner does 16 weeks on 16 weeks off and is completely shredded and doesn't have an ounce of fat on him but hes 5'8 and weighs 190, i'm 6'0, 6'1 on a good day and weight between 220 and 223.

As far as the hgh levels i would really top out at 3 iu's a day. I'm gonna be taking a good amount of stuff, just a little hgh can help you a long way at eating away fat. If i were taking only hgh I would maybe be taking between 4 and 6 ius a day but I don't need that with eveything else i'll be taking.

MY REAL QUESTION IS WETHER OR NOT I SHOULD TAKE PRIMO OR TREN WITH THE TEST ETH. EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY HAVE THE TREN THE PRIMO IS STARTING TO SOUND BETTER TO ME, THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE LESS AND THE POSITIVES ARE COMPARABLE.

I would go with primo for the simple fact that tren will be bad for your cardio.

FYI i havent taken either, but I do a ton of research

I"m not fighting him my partner is and yes most ufc fighters do take juice. Supposedly Pierre lives off of Growth and my partner has done his share of cycles. He agrees with "Youngone" that I should wait a month and wait until I hit a wall or plateu and then do my cycle. My real question here is wether I should take the Test Eth with the Primo or the Tren. I know Tren can slow you down cardio wise but it also helps with fat loss so its kind of a catch 22. and Yungone my age is 25 my partner is 28.
    This is true but I wouldn't consider having a high bf% a wall that can't be overcome without steroids . I have a few friends that train MMA and they tell me how easy it is to feel pressured into using AAS. I'm not saying don't use them but if you are going to, use them at the proper/optimum time. Like I said, your issue is in the diet. Don't forget that this ultimately determines what your body looks/performs like.

As far as which compounds to use, stay with just a test only cycle. When you are ready to start there are plenty people here who can help you with this. Good luck bro.

Thanks I appreciate all the feedback Yungone, I'm definately trying my hardest to get my diet down pat. My partner's philosophy is eat every 2 hours and never eat if your planning on going to sleep within the hour. For instance we went out to dinner together and I had steak it was a large portion so he said eat half of that and eat the other half in two hours. Do you agree with this?

It just gets frustrating you do all your research and you work your ass off and you don't get what you want. I'm sure you know the feeling when you get your stuff and you just wanna jump on it right away, it's tough to sit on it for a month but I do my best. Thanks again

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotimus View Post
    George's Mexican brother...lol

For instance we went out to dinner together and I had steak it was a large portion so he said eat half of that and eat the other half in two hours. Do you agree with this?
    yes. try to eat 5-7 times per day but the most important thing is overall daily calorie, protein, carb, and fat consumption.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    IMHO i would visit the diet forum get your daily meals written down with your macros per meal (ex. calories/fats/carbs/protein ) let them help you theres alot of great people i the forum willing to help bro. Just my 2 cents

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    yes. try to eat 5-7 times per day but the most important thing is overall daily calorie, protein, carb, and fat consumption.
    My golden rule is to NEVER LET YOU STOMACH FEEL HUNGER. Ever since I've followed this, my gains have ALWAYS been consistant.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    [b]THIS IS THE CYCLE I'LL BE DOING WHAT DO YOU THINK? (I'M AN INTERMEDIATE USER[/B

I'VE BEEN TRAINING WITH MY MMA, UFC FIGHTER FOR A WHILE NOW, HES ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO FIGHT JUAN ST. PIERRE IN ABOUT A YEAR.

MY ORIGINAL CYCLE WAS GOING TO BE
    TEST ETH
    TREN
    for 12 weeks and the last month either anavar or winni inject.

I'm 223 now and pretty strong but don't have much definition or vascularity which is what I'm looking for. I'm looking to drop body fat % and keep or add muscle and get my definition and vascularity.

My trainer wants me to take
    TEST ETH
    PRIMO
    HGH 1 IU A DAY
    and do a 16 week cycle and do anavar the last month.

Anybody have any comments or input as to which cycle would be better for my goals or criticism's?

First, I would not cycle @ 18% bf, not safe.
    Second, once you are around 15 or better less I would use test prop (10 wk) + oxa (last 6 wk).
    With a good diet and a good training regime, you can obtain great results.

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    well u seem to know it all....
    why even ask questions tough guy...

and again, with the training u say u do, bf should not be a problem if u know how to eat...
    whatever, u seem like more of a MMA poser....good luck there mr. tapout..
    i lol'ed

Well I'm glad reading ppl's thread's entertains you, you must have a lot of time on your hands if thats what entertains you.

Thread Information