After a year of consideration i decided its time to do my first cycle. I am not concerned with getting huge quickly...My main concerned is making solid gains that i will be able to keep when I come off. I started at a mere 135lbs and have worked up to 193. For the past two months i have been using insulin post workout and have worked that down to a science as far as dose and nutrient intake, and am confident in using it 100% safely.

Height; 5'11"
Weight: 193
BF: ~ 13%
Lifting: 3 years
Previous Gear: Insulin

For my first Cycle I was thinking of running 8 weeks.

400 mg Deca / Week
500 mg Sustanon / Week
10 iu Insulin PWO

PCT: Start 21 days after last injection, lasting 4-5 weeks
20 mg Nolvadex Daily
20 mg Aromasin Daily
HCG 1000 iu EOD for 4 weeks

I obviously plan to keep the diet strict and structured and the workouts intense. I was curious about front loading with d-bol. Being my first cycle, i wasn't sure if i should be diving that far in, especially considering people on other forums suggested running sustanon alone. I want to make the most of this cycle and maintain the gains as best as possible when I come off. I haven't bought or even sourced anything yet, I want to get everything completely planned and laid out before i jump into anything...I want this done 100% right. Any and All advise, comment, or concerned are welcomed and appreciated.