GMoore1987 is offline New Member

Help, I need some solid advice.

Hello Im a 22 year old whos 5'9 and 230lbs I just purchased some test and am wondering the proper way to cycle it. My goal is to shed my remaining fat and build muscle. I was wondering what my diet should be, I'm assuming high good proteins and little bits of good carbs. I also am an avid calorie counter which is how i lost 150 lbs in the first place. So Im wondering how many calories I should shoot for with the intention of fat loss and muscle gain in mind and plus any additional information that any could give would be great. Thanks Alot

~G

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoore1987 View Post
    Hello Im a 22 year old whos 5'9 and 230lbs I just purchased some test and am wondering the proper way to cycle it. My goal is to shed my remaining fat and build muscle. I was wondering what my diet should be, I'm assuming high good proteins and little bits of good carbs. I also am an avid calorie counter which is how i lost 150 lbs in the first place. So Im wondering how many calories I should shoot for with the intention of fat loss and muscle gain in mind and plus any additional information that any could give would be great. Thanks Alot

~G
    first off, you don't need the gear yet, especially if you are still overweight, using AAS when your endocrine system(hormone system) is still developing(which it still is at your age) could cause permanent damage

i too had to lose an extreme amount of weight when i was younger so i understand your frustrations but AAS isn't the answer right now

bf%
    training exp?

GMoore1987 is offline New Member
    Ive been lifting seriously for the past three years and ive never checked my bf% to be honest

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoore1987 View Post
    Ive been lifting seriously for the past three years and ive never checked my bf% to be honest
    can you post a picture(you can block out your face if you like) for us so we can estimate it?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    can you post a picture(you can block out your face if you like) for us so we can estimate it?
    Agree^^^ You're not ready for gear

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    Way Too Young For aas

Thread Information