Remoguy is offline New Member

How Much does test increase fat loss??

Hello I am just wondering if someone has a spot on diet and training will test be a good supplement to add to help loose some pounds?? would TREN be a good fat loss product aswell if everything is check?? Thanks guys

ironflames is offline Junior Member
    if you plan on using cardio to lower bf with tren then your wrong. tren is brutal on cardio. tren will give your muscles that hard look. test is okay for fat loss if your going to use it to cut. if you want to really use something that will aid with fat loss, use clen

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    BF%: ?
    Cycle Exp: ?
    PCT Knowledge: ?
    Training Exp: ?
    Diet: ?

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Theres no way to tell because everyone is different and everyone is going to take in different foods differently.

I can tell you that if your diet is SPOT on like you say and you are running Test E you can expect to gain enough muscle to compensate for the minor fat gain you "may" gain. I dont see why you can't gain muscle and lose fat but lets say you werent spot on on your diet. You can up your cardio which you will need to do because you wont be eating 2500cals a day on your diet unless your a midget IMO

5 11
    bf% never checked but mabey 15
    2 cycles (cyp and dbols) (sust)
    did clomid for 4 weeks both times
    been traiing mabey 7 yrs
    diet is been clean for 3 months oats, chicked, rice main dishes some days red meat. do cheat once weekly i lost 30 lbs from this mix. but want harder look and to go deeper into 10% range.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    diet is been clean for 3 months?

That is nothing. lol Your body is just now starting to adjust to a clean diet. Dont be in a rush. Keep the diet clean for the next year and keep in the gym. AFTER you have gotten to the proper weight/muscle proportion then reconsider a cycle.

There is no substitute or real short cut for weight loss better than healthy diet.

blitzkrieg1985 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    diet is been clean for 3 months?

That is nothing. lol Your body is just now starting to adjust to a clean diet. Dont be in a rush. Keep the diet clean for the next year and keep in the gym. AFTER you have gotten to the proper weight/muscle proportion then reconsider a cycle.

There is no substitute or real short cut for weight loss better than healthy diet.
    very well put...

Ya I understand that thanks for your info. i just asked this question because I want to understand these compounds better. Im not planning on a cycle yet.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    test usually starts decreasing more fat after extended periods of time,, most studies show fat loss doesnt start in patients till 4 months or so.

cool and would you say higher doses of test during a cutt would me more effective then lower doses?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    It doesn't increase fat loss as much as diet and cradio will

Man i like everone states the same thing over and over on the site. I understand cardio and diet key. Do doses change the fat cutting ability of the drugs??

Thread Information