Monster12 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Steroid Alternatives?

6'3"
    215lbs
    19 Years Old
    10%-12% BF
    Training 5 Years

Could you guys list some alternatives to steroids that wouldn't hurt to use but would get good results. I already have a very clean diet, great work out regimen, and take creatine, multi vit, glutamine powder, flax oil, and protine obv.

Ive been looking at a clen cycle when it gets closer to the summer but i was looking to add some mass during the winter, I have AAS right now but am choosing not to use them due to my age.

Any help would be appreciated!

blitzkrieg1985 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster12 View Post
    6'3"
    215lbs
    19 Years Old
    10%-12% BF
    Training 5 Years

Could you guys list some alternatives to steroids that wouldn't hurt to use but would get good results. I already have a very clean diet, great work out regimen, and take creatine, multi vit, glutamine powder, flax oil, and protine obv.

Ive been looking at a clen cycle when it gets closer to the summer but i was looking to add some mass during the winter, I have AAS right now but am choosing not to use them due to my age.

thats a very good decision you have taken about not using steroids, i must say...you are a wise person

and the closest things i could recommend would definitely be over the counter(OTC ) products like ultima,intrabolic, bio forge/activate extreme/t-bol
    and creatine...

with a good diet and workout routine, these things can give your amazing results...

Iv'e read and heard that pro-hormones could potentially be just as bad as taking steroids for teens, im going to do some more research but does this sound correct?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6'3"
    215lbs
    19 Years Old
    10%-12% BF
    Training 5 Years

id just keep at it like you have,, 215 at 10% aint to shabby especially for 19 yr old. You def start gainin weight as you get older.

Teufel_Hunden is offline Associate Member
    A lot of pro hormones are actually steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg1985 View Post
    thats a very good decision you have taken about not using steroids , i must say...you are a wise person

and the closest things i could recommend would definitely be over the counter(OTC ) products like ultima,intrabolic, bio forge/activate extreme/t-bol
    and creatine...

with a good diet and workout routine, these things can give your amazing results...
    do these products work well? im going to research them now.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    id just keep at it like you have,, 215 at 10% aint to shabby especially for 19 yr old. You def start gainin weight as you get older.
    thanks, im just looking to get an edge being a college athlete and wanting to be 225 and 8%bf for next season.

blitzkrieg1985 is offline New Member
    do these products work well? im going to research them now.
    these are some of the most preferred products in the market..alongside short term benefits, these also have benefits in the long term..

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    The only other thing I have read about {and i am far from a pro so take what i say with a grain of salt, hell take what anyone says with a grain of salt and do your own research as well}, are peptides.

I have read that ghrp and cjc together helps your body to produce more natural gh. Now please keep in mind two things. One, this is NOT proven by any means other than in clinical research and it has not been proven to help in a bb way.

It is really geared towards people who are older than you and need to help boost their naturally gh.

I dont think this is a great path for you to take, but i figured i would mention it because there is a lot of info out there about it and i figured it couldnt hurt to post it and allow you to read up on it for yourself.

good luck bro

alright thanks guys, just started reading about t-bol/e-bol... never heard of it before.. the reviews ive read on it seem to have positive feedback

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'd stay away from the prohormones. Just as someone stated they are steroids and will shut you down. Some of them are more powerful than certain illegal AAS. Just keep learning more and more about training and diet. Read some books, watch some videos etc.

alright thanks guys, just started reading about t-bol/e-bol... never heard of it before.. the reviews ive read on it seem to have positive feedback
    Thing is nowadays with products on the market such as these you don't know what you are exactly getting. Many of the OTC hormonal products can either be junk or very powerful with harsh side effects

One example is LG's Methyl-1-D at one point was nothing more than DHEA but they had written the chemical nomenclature in a different way in order to "disguise' the product for those that might have some sort of clue as I believe DHEA can be written in 5 different ways.

Another example of a dangerous product that is legal is something called DECAVOL. It combines three methyls into one product one and one of them being superdrol which is very toxic and has trashed peoples lipid profiles, blood work etc. Thing that makes it THAT MUCH WORSE is the directions on the bottle state to take it for 8 weeks straight with a 2 week break then one can resume the product. No wonder people are hurting themselves on the products, imagine one year of a protocol such as this....

Like I said stay away from the hormonal products imo unless you research them thoroughly enough to recognize what the product truly is by the chemical nomenclature on the back.

on a couple fourms i read that ppl that used t-bol had normal test levels within 10 days after use w/o using pct, is this corect? and yes i know that some steroids are better to take then pro-hormone.. which makes no sence to me on why the some of the laws are so ignorant.

on a couple fourms i read that ppl that used t-bol had normal test levels within 10 days after use w/o using pct, is this corect? and yes i know that some steroids are better to take then pro-hormone.. which makes no sence to me on why the some of the laws are so ignorant.
    I don't know what is in tbol nor do i really care to figure it out. I'd say give it some more time and go with a simple test only cycle when the time comes.

alright, thanks for the advise man

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    from personal esxperience I would stay away from prohormones all together sides are usally worse than aas ( natty at your age bro)

Peace

got fina? is offline Member
    I think the best alternative to steroids is FOOD!!!

I honestly think with a perfect diet one would see better results than some see while on juice/bad diet.

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    pro-hormones but i believe the gov removed them from the supplement stores

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by monster12 View Post
    6'3"
    215lbs
    19 years old
    10%-12% bf
    training 5 years

could you guys list some alternatives to steroids that wouldn't hurt to use but would get good results. I already have a very clean diet, great work out regimen, and take creatine, multi vit, glutamine powder, flax oil, and protine obv.

Ive been looking at a clen cycle when it gets closer to the summer but i was looking to add some mass during the winter, i have aas right now but am choosing not to use them due to my age.

bcaa

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Diet/ creatine for now

Maybe some NOxplode, no muscletech products

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Diet/ creatine for now

Maybe some NOxplode, no muscletech products
    pls elaborate bold

Thread Information