Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Arimidex hindering gains and strength?

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    ur only eating 3000-3500 cals? as far as i understand the normal minimum is 4000. i eat more than that without cycling. Just a thought.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    well said, clen is dangerous shit and really unnessecary imho
    ^^ x3 on the clen veiw point, that shit is nasty for you! Used in contest prep maybe....but it's not needed for 95% of the guys doing it. Stress on the heart is already great for weight lifters.IMO

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    wouldnt there b some kind of estrogen rebound effect if u just stop taking it mid cycle?

would really like to know because im do for my dose this morning and was gonna drop it

mg1228 is offline Senior Member

smiler is offline Senior Member
    interesting thread. i have run as much as 1mg ed for long periods. then went to .5 ed eventually down to .5 eod but for now i have completely dropped it and i notice absolutely nothing. no sex drive change no signs of gyno nothing. perhaps i have been wasting $ all these years. but a very good post with good info.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i wont cycle without it...
    strength come and goes, those big nipps ur now sporting are there till surgery...

easy choice for me.....

try .25 every third day...
    this is my method...it works great to keep any nipple problems away and my strength stays...

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    good info thanks. You also state taking arimidex irregularly could result in an estrogen rebound effect, .... would 0.125mg ED be better then 0.25mg EOD?
    Aromasin will not cause as bad of a rebound as arimidex so that's one option you might consider. I do not like the idea of running adex ed unless its during pct or right before a show as it can suppress estrogen too much. I would just take it eod at 0.125 mgs and deal with the hormonal roller coaster a bit as opposed to destroying too much estrogen by using it daily.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mg1228 View Post
    wouldnt there b some kind of estrogen rebound effect if u just stop taking it mid cycle?

would really like to know because im do for my dose this morning and was gonna drop it
    When using aromasin there will be no estrogen rebound but with arimidex you will experience some. Just taper off the adex slowly over the next week or so and you'll be just fine!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    I'm currently contemplating whether I should take Adex at 0.25 EOD during my cycle or not. I'm 4 weeks into my cycle (Test E 500MG/week, DBOL 50MG/ED). I started Adex during day one and I was 10 days in my cycle and I felt absolutely no strength gains. According to most of the feedback I've heard from DBOL, Its supposed to have almost immediate effect, especially at 50mg ED. So I stopped taking Adex for a week and strength shot up and so did my weight. I saw some minor gyno symptoms a couple of days ago so I took some adex in the morning, and BAM! felt 10-15% weaker in the gym again.

Anyways I've stopped taking Adex and my strength is increasing again. Weight has been gradually increasing so far, but when I take adex I'm substantially weaker and feel tired in the gym. My nipples look a bit awkward through a T-Shirt, they are both slightly pointed to their matching shoulder. However, I haven't had any actual internal symptoms, I'm not feeling any extra lumps within the chest, pain, itchyness or any irritation. What do you guys suggest I do? I'm pretty sure 0.25 EOD is a very low dose, so I'm not sure why its having such significant impact on me :/
    Why do not you try to add Mesterolone to your cycle?

iamblack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayacrucis View Post
    Diet macros look like this:

300-330g Protein
    3000-3500 Calories

Stats:

6'0, 213lbs (Started at 200lbs)

What I mean to say is I was expecting grow faster. Keep in mind this is my first cycle and I hit the first day of the 4th week mark today, so I think my test E hasn't kicked in yet. However, I was expecting better strength gains while on dianabol, all my lifts have improved, and I've gained about 13lbs without much bloat. The main problem is that I only moved up 3lbs while taking d-bol for 10 days at 50mg. During this time period I was taking adex, but when I stopped using adex weight shot up and so did strength and overall well being feeling @ the gym.
    maybe its water weight?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information