dumbjock is offline New Member

Test E, Tren, GH cycle advice

Hi guys. Long time lurker, but this is my first thread on the AS forum. This cycle includes GH, so I also asked on the growth thread, but no one bit. Since I am running AS too, I figured I'd ask here and see what you guys think.

I am going into my last year of eligibility for college football. I am old for a college football player. I don't want to tell my exact age because I'm paranoid. I know no one hear cares, but please understand.

I am 6'1 217 lbs. About 7 - 8% bf.

I did a 10 week cycle of 500mgs per week of sustanon about 5 years ago.

Last summer I did 500 mgs of test e for 12 weeks with a dbol kick start. Had some gyno issues but it cleared up with letro and nolva. So keep in mind that I am prone to gyno and it is a concern.

A couple of guys on my squad are running test cycles, but I can't ask them for advice because they really don't know much about juice, and I don't want anyone knowing my business. I want to try GH> I am considering the following cycle.

3ius per day of somatropin for 100 days
    500mgs of test e for 10 weeks

I might run arimidex or letro throughout. Definitely nolva and clomid for PCT.

My goals are pretty simple. Add strength and some size while shedding some fat. I have a strict diet.

I am considering throwing some tren into the cycle. Might even run that instead of the growth because GH is so expensive. What do you guys think?

Any suggestions? Thanks!

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Looks good but drop the tren . It will kill your cardio and you don't want that as a football player. I also don't think u should use letro unless you actually do see gyno developing. Other than that, it looks like you know what you're doing. Good luck

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Swap the GH for Tren .

3IU's a day for 15 weeks is not very much. It takes a real long time to see results with GH, 20 weeks min. To have an anabolic effect, suggest 4 IU a day min. I actually plan on running it between 2 IU - 4 IU for 30 weeks after my cycle, but do so primarily to keep fat off while allowing me to eat like a horse and maintain my gains.

Tren is unbelievable. It will rip you up and prevent your body from putting on fat. It will make you like a rock and very strong. You will be dissapointed pinning the GH as you laid out.

Thanks guys. The cardio on tren is a concern, so thank you for the heads up! I suppose if I'm going to run growth I should be upping the dosage and time frame. Maybe I'll hold off until the winter to run the GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin View Post
    Swap the GH for Tren .

3IU's a day for 15 weeks is not very much. It takes a real long time to see results with GH, 20 weeks min. To have an anabolic effect, suggest 4 IU a day min. I actually plan on running it between 2 IU - 4 IU for 30 weeks after my cycle, but do so primarily to keep fat off while allowing me to eat like a horse and maintain my gains.

Tren is unbelievable. It will rip you up and prevent your body from putting on fat. It will make you like a rock and very strong. You will be dissapointed pinning the GH as you laid out.
    What else do you run while on GH?

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbjock View Post
    What else do you run while on GH?
    Last summer I ran 20 wks of GH at 4 IU with Tren , EQ & a long acting test blend. Was a great cycle with moderat dosages. Really got lean. Super lean. was at 5% bf at one time.

If your goal is to be a more explosive athlete, drop the GH and add the tren. If you have the $$, run them both....just run the GH longer and bump the dosage to 4 iu.

For whatever reason, I am a fan of running GH when NOT cycling. Probably mental. Most prefer to run with AAS.

I like it. Sounds good. Thanks for the advice homie.

Thread Information