Thread: Dr results

goosehntr is offline Junior Member

Dr results

OK as some of you know I went to a HRT Dr they told me after the blood work and all PCT therapy I would be around 500 bucks for a 10 week run with 400mg10ml deca and 25010mltest e ......Did the blood work and after all the running around...They said the could only give me Test suspension 100mg 10ml every monday, Wednesday and Friday PCT therapy is HCG , Anastrole and Test Cream 100 ( 10%) MG/ML.....I have sent 15 other guys to this doc and 3 of them are moving forward with the order and they R finding out the same BULL.... its either test susp or susp/winn mix at a 50/50 mix at a 100mg 10 mil bottle. I am also having probs after the injection of susp the sites are getting red swell up like a golfball and are hot....

PS this is not my first dance have been doing gear Off and On for the last 20 years

SO BE CARFULE BROS and if you find a good DR let me know

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    def screw that doc,, its all about money man,, no doc in right mind should prescribe susp

goosehntr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    def screw that doc,, its all about money man,, no doc in right mind should prescribe susp
    AGREE BRO that is what everyione including my own Fam DR he just does not want to get involved with the whole HRT thing

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    what a joke. suspension 3 days a week.

Thread Information