Thread: TRT Dose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mg1228 is offline Senior Member

TRT Dose

hey guys

for u guys with experience on trt, my dad was recentlu prescribed trt

he is 59yo 5'9 220lbs---they put him on test cyp at 200mg once a month

does this make any sense to u guys or am i missing something?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    TRT/HRT dose seems to be different all around the world, I know alot of Doctors here in the UK first start prescribing at 250mgs every 14 days until bloodwork comes through, personally I think 200mgs every month is very weak indeed but he will get some benefit out of it but it may be a roller coaster ride for sure.

Do you know his Test levels?
    Does he have any other conditions?

yea it would b like he startin over every month in my mind

didnt ask him what the levels were but i can find out--he just said way low(he drinks alot also

high blood pressure and bad gout in his foot(sure its bad cause of the drinking)

he knows nothing about trt nor dose his doctor in my opinion--had bw done many times by this doc and he never checked test levels

i had to make him get bw done again and have the check test levels to get to this point

the doc then wanted to give him a patch---i told him if it aint in a needle it aint gonna work, so now hes got a 10ml vial of test cyp sitting at his house for 2 weeks i found out--has no needles no education whatsoever

im gonna go over there today and pin him myself---should i just pin 200mg or split it up

hkntbro is offline Junior Member
    100 weekly is the best imo. 200 is really weak! the last 2weeks he will feel awful

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mg1228 View Post

didnt ask him what the levels were but i can find out--he just said way low(he drinks alot also

high blood pressure and bad gout in his foot(sure its bad cause of the drinking)

he knows nothing about trt nor dose his doctor in my opinion--had bw done many times by this doc and he never checked test levels

i had to make him get bw done again and have the check test levels to get to this point

the doc then wanted to give him a patch---i told him if it aint in a needle it aint gonna work, so now hes got a 10ml vial of test cyp sitting at his house for 2 weeks i found out--has no needles no education whatsoever

im gonna go over there today and pin him myself---should i just pin 200mg or split it up
    Yes split the dose up into weekly injections it will help, and maybe a second opinion for another doctor might help

smiler is offline Senior Member

many guys have great results with the patch for trt. again we are not talking about test for "gains" correct? sounds like he doesn't work out and drinks too much right? the patch would be fine. contaminating the female is the only real problem with these. he just has to be sure he doesn't get test on his girl.

thats what i thought

if you have the test and he can only get 200mg per month, i would split it up to a weekly dose (50mg ew) yes this is a very small dose but it doesn't sound like he is an athlete. even at this dose he will notice a change and so will his wife. as far as his doc knowing nothing... use that to your advantage, after several weeks tell the doc its helping but ask to increase the dose... worked for me!!

2x a week @100mg---or once a week @200mg?

def on the second opinion

2x a week @100mg---or once a week @200mg?

def on the second opinion
    you said doc prescribed him 200mg per month. if you can get him to give you more then yes at least 100mg ew. again...he is NOT any kind of athlete correct? what was the reason for trt in the first place? was it for testicular hypogonadism? is he planning on getting to the gym or was the main complaint that he had no sex drive? most older men on trt that do not lift take between 100mg-200mg every two weeks. thats just the common dose

art
    art is offline Junior Member
    Doc prescribed me omnadren /sustanon 250 mg every 4 weeks. The last weeks were terrible.
    Now I do 125 mg enanthate every 6-7 days and feel fine. But it's self-prescribed. Enanthate isn't even using for TRT in my country.

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by art View Post
    Doc prescribed me omnadren /sustanon 250 mg every 4 weeks. The last weeks were terrible.
    Now I do 125 mg enanthate every 6-7 days and feel fine. But it's self-prescribed. Enanthate isn't even using for TRT in my country.
    Nice avatar art (SHTIRLITS)!

ok--i found out they wanna give him the test cyp then put him on the patch--that sounds more reasonable

Thread Information