SunHangDo is offline Junior Member

A few questions about my current cycle

I'm about a third of the way through my first cycle. 30mg dianabol for the first four weeks, and 500mg of Test Enth for the whole 12. Standard beginner cycle.

So far, I have yet to experience any side effects other than one. I have noticed my nipples have become a little tender, and stick out a bit as if I were in a cold room. They're slightly "poofy" as well, but not in a noticeable way.

Yet!

My question is, does this whole nipple thing get worse as the cycle progresses? Does it reverse after the cycle and PCT are completed?

Oh, and one more question: How reliable are bathroom scale bodyfat measurements? I got one last week, and it says I'm at 25% body fat!! No joke! Now, I know this has to be a bad reading. For one thing, I've been biking to work every day for about three years, not to mention 7 years consistently of martial arts. See, to me, 25% body fat is the BF of a fat guy. I've never been a fat guy. Just a hard gainer.

Any and all feedback appreciated.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    if you are anywhere near 25% you are WAY to fat to be doing a cycle. You should be under 15% closer to 12%

Use your eyes. Are you fat? If so then stop doing any AAS until you learn how to diet and exercise.

You are MUCH more likely to get side effects such as gyno when you are over weight doing AAS. Also the sensitive nipples is one of the first signs of gyno.

A hard gainer is mostly diet and understanding how your body works.

Post a picture and let us see. Im sure people will be glad to estimate your body fat.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Not to be an ass but how could you be running this cycle and not know that they are the beginning signs of gyno.

Do you have an AI on hand?

Peace

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SunHangDo View Post
    I'm about a third of the way through my first cycle. 30mg dianabol for the first four weeks, and 500mg of Test Enth for the whole 12. Standard beginner cycle.

So far, I have yet to experience any side effects other than one. I have noticed my nipples have become a little tender, and stick out a bit as if I were in a cold room. They're slightly "poofy" as well, but not in a noticeable way.

Yet!

My question is, does this whole nipple thing get worse as the cycle progresses? Does it reverse after the cycle and PCT are completed?

Oh, and one more question: How reliable are bathroom scale bodyfat measurements? I got one last week, and it says I'm at 25% body fat!! No joke! Now, I know this has to be a bad reading. For one thing, I've been biking to work every day for about three years, not to mention 7 years consistently of martial arts. See, to me, 25% body fat is the BF of a fat guy. I've never been a fat guy. Just a hard gainer.

Your nipples getting sore is a sign gyno is starting, I would add an AI in pretty quick. If you don't have adex you can use Nolva for a while until it goes down.

A bath room bodyfat scale is not reliable at all. Look in the mirror, be honest with yourself. If you have a full set of abs chances are you are under 15% BF. You don't have to look like staypuff to be fat. Look at most women, 120 pounds and 30% bodyfat.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by SunHangDo View Post

Yet!

Low reliability unless you are using a Tanita SC-331S Body Composition Monitor or similar.
    In any case, if you want a more precise result, undergo a DXA.

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    if you are anywhere near 25% you are WAY to fat to be doing a cycle. You should be under 15% closer to 12%

Use your eyes. Are you fat? If so then stop doing any AAS until you learn how to diet and exercise.
    Well, I'm definitely not fat. I'd post a picture, but all I have is a video camera.

Here, this is a link to my geeky youtube show.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcFOTheLLPE
    Fast forward to 7:45. I play "shirtless Darth vader". You can only see my upper body, but you should get the idea. I'm not fat by any means. Never have been.

What do you think? This was filmed a few weeks before I started.

Thread Information