Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    im9boss is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bboynoir View Post
    lol!i'm just looking for other ways instead of using 2 steroids.is that bad my friend?

yes this is what i am trying to avoid.using test steroid.do you guys know if one of the following will help out : HCG,clomid,nolvadex or anyhting else...sorry to ask so much but if I knew i wouldnt.
    oh god...andriol is test it's written clearly on the report.but whatever i will tell u about my results.just wish me luck with deca/andriol.god bless
    so your solution to not wanting to take another steroid (testosterone ) is adding andriol ? another steroid (oral form of testesterone). your f***ing genius man! =)
    Last edited by im9boss; 02-23-2010 at 09:18 PM.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    i will run testo but in a little different way.Ever heard of restandol?i think its a good solution.thanks for ur answers guys!
    what is testo by the way? restandol is not the type of test we are talking about, test you are talking about would be a way to take two dif steroids to get some sort of synergistic effects.

and it is not a good solution for your situation

tell me why again you dont want to take the test c or e?

I am 23 years old 72kg 178 cm height 6% Bf been an athlete all my life(boxer) and been doing weights 3 years.Mt diet is clean and I wanna use deca only.I was told by everyone DECA only is bad and I have to use testo too.So i will use restandol pills which I think is an easier way out to avoid another steroid.What do you think?
    pill will have to go thru your liver 2x... that is not considered good, so bad soulution.

define clean diet? is it ballanced? is it hight protien? low carb? what is it

btw - you are only about 150 lbs right?

man did u even read about restandol before posting this answer?
    understand wether he read it or not - restandol is not a good solution... test e or c is... but for you seems nothing is a good solution - btw you are male correct? not female?

oh and i plan on taking only 250 mg of deca a week for 8 weeks.
    250 mgs a week is low unless you are taking test e or c at a level of 400 to 600 a week...

oh god...andriol is test it's written clearly on the report.but whatever i will tell u about my results.just wish me luck with deca/andriol.god bless

we cant wish you luck!!! as a matter of a face luck has nothing to do with this!!! it is sientific !!! you are going to kill you liver, shut down your pituitary gland, and shrink you pennis to the size of the ant!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by im9boss View Post
    so your solution to not wanting to take another steroid (testosterone ) is adding andriol ? another steroid (oral form of testesterone). your f***ing genius man! =)
    besides the "f***king genius" comment i agree totally! some thing eles is stoping you from taking test e or c... what could it be?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    my avatar will be your life soon OP

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    let him be. you b fine mate. just use deca by itself.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    yep leave him just use deca only and see what happens, I used once deca only and ON cycle I was fine..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes it can be used (Andriol ) but it is by far not the best choice and you have to use quite a bit. Since you will be using Deca already you BEST choice is to use Test and just inject at the same time, same syringe, mix together. It is a much safer and effective way to run it.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post
    Us: Don't run deca alone.

You: But if I want to run it alone, can I...?

Us: Do not run deca alone.

You: Yeah, but let's just say I want to run it by itself.....

These kind of threads make me laugh. You ask the question, get the correct answer, but not the answer that you want, so you keep asking the same question. Over and over.

My advice, go ahead and run the deca alone. Your "weener" won't work, but at least you won't be able to breed.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Jesus Christ...people, you don't have to take more test than Deca . All you need is a minimal TRT dose of test (because Deca will cause complete shutdown almost immediately) and a dopamine agonist. The "deca dick" issues are caused by prolactin, which can easily be trested with Caber, Prami, or Bromo. Yes, the OP went about this all wrong, but to say that "nothing will help, except for test!!!!" is just false. (I'm talking to you, Lexruger)

So once again, OP, the answer to your question is: A DOPAMINE AGONIST (and preferably at least 100mg of test/week, which will not cause any side effects, since it is only replacing what you normally have).
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 07-29-2010 at 09:48 AM.

wolffish is offline Female Member
    not being experienced in cycles. it's my impression is that this guy has deca tabs n just doesn't want to use needles, hence the annoying repeated questions about running deca alone..

richtries is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Jesus Christ...people, you don't have to take more test than Deca . All you need is a minimal TRT dose of test (because Deca will cause complete shutdown almost immediately) and a dopamine agonist. The "deca dick" issues are caused by prolactin, which can easily be trested with Caber, Prami, or Bromo. Yes, the OP went about this all wrong, but to say that "nothing will help, except for test!!!!" is just false. (I'm talking to you, Lexruger)

So once again, OP, the answer to your question is: A DOPAMINE AGONIST (and preferably at least 100mg of test/week, which will not cause any any side effects, since it is only replacing what you normally have).
    Nail on the head. Currently running hrt/deca and I just managed to knock one out to a fat bird playing with herself, although she was a squirter. Even though my thread questions are about something completely unrelated all i get is 'you might wanna up your test!' No, i like my hair thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by wolffish View Post
    not being experienced in cycles. it's my impression is that this guy has deca tabs n just doesn't want to use needles, hence the annoying repeated questions about running deca alone..
    Deca tabs!? Sure he hasnt ordered from site above ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by wolffish View Post
    That would be a riot...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Why are we bumping old threads?????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    If you don't want to run 2 steroids ...don't use deca .....it's simple. Just use Testosterone Cypionate once or twice a week, depending on dosage.

If you take just 100mg of Deca on its own, you will shut down your natural testosterone production...you will be captain limpdick. Also, it takes at least a month after taking deca to get your natural test back.

Even when taking testosterone with deca, you need to continue to take testosterone for two weeks after your last deca shot.

Do not take Deca alone unless you do not plan to have sex...........

Quote Originally Posted by rbg View Post
    If you don't want to run 2 steroids ...don't use deca .....it's simple. Just use Testosterone Cypionate once or twice a week, depending on dosage.

If you take just 100mg of Deca on its own, you will shut down your natural testosterone production...you will be captain limpdick. Also, it takes at least a month after taking deca to get your natural test back.

Even when taking testosterone with deca, you need to continue to take testosterone for two weeks after your last deca shot.

Do not take Deca alone unless you do not plan to have sex...........
    Dude, the thread was from February (as 007 pointed out). And you didn't introduce any new ideas there.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Why are we bumping old threads?????
    x10! I say just lock/delete this shitty thread! After reading through it he seemed like a troll anyways

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Dude, the thread was from February (as 007 pointed out). And you didn't introduce any new ideas there.
    Who pissed on your corn flakes....lol

fair play...didn't see how old it was, as it was still showing in recent threads
    Last edited by rbg; 07-31-2010 at 05:24 AM.

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    Why even bother asking your questions on this board if you are so against listening to the advice of the people who have done this all before you were even a thought in your dad balls.

Edit guess i should read timestamps before i reply to threads wtb delete button lol
    Last edited by Rizdizzle; 07-31-2010 at 10:17 AM.

blackeagle46 is offline Banned
    oh and i plan on taking only 250 mg of deca a week for 8 weeks.
    dude is that without test ?! or with ? cuz i don't think you should run it without test and PCT...

if u really read what the site said , "a measly 1amp of deca will bring your natural production of test significantly"

man think it through a million times if u want ur penis that is.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    considering this thread is several months old and people are still responding to the OP that hasn't been here since the day after he started this thread, I think I'll close this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information