mr.lepu is offline New Member

Lightbulb test-e/winstrol/deca help

hi, i been debating doing my first cycle for the last year or so i finally decided to to go for it.. i plan on doing a test e/winstrol /deca stack but almost every where i look i get different info...

i have seen cycles the run all three at the same time for 6-10 weeks and then some that i have seen that run test e/deca for weeks 1-8 and then test/winstrol/deca weeks 6-10

any suggestions????/

23 years old
    195 lbs
    5' 11''

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well long esters need to be ran 10 week or more for best results. You should also run the Test E 2 weeks longer than the deca . Honestly for a first cycle you are running too many compounds and test only would be your best bet.

Blog Entries
    most will tell u to do test only first cycle to see how you react side-effect wise then in future cycles add in another compound so you can again see how your body reacts to it...so my suggestion would be try one compound at a time preferably test....my 2 cents...goodluck....

would it be less risky just to do a test e/ deca stack insted ???

Blog Entries
    why do you insist on stacking on your first cycle?....why not just do a basic begginer cycle of just test to see how you react.....like i said before if you do a stack if you encounter bad side-effects how are you going to know which compound is causing it and how to remedy it?.....how long have you been training and whats your bf% just curious....

only, because i have the deca / test on hand all ready, and dont want to throw away the deca away... trained seriously all through high school, on and off last 3 years after that family and job took up time, but been in the gym 5 days a week for about the last year

Thread Information