Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Airnzah is offline Junior Member

Stanozolol Concern..

I know this has been an annoying question throughout the years, but I just want to find closure regarding this. don't get me wrong though, yes I've read almost all the profiles about this, definitely used the search function. but of course, for added info, I just have to ask! LOL

seriously though, I know the BEST RESULTS for winny use is for cutting, low BF. from the results of my "Search", most people recommend it ONLY for cutting. however, when the goal is bulking (or just adding lean muscle mass), ESPECIALLY strength gains, some say it's also a very good addition to a Test cycle. that's what I'm actually planning to do, a Test Cyp cycle, 400mg/week, for 12 weeks.

now obviously I'm not cutting, I think I'm above 15% BF. mainly I'm interested in adding Stan, as I've said, for it's anabolic properties, & it's awesome strength gains. one of the (big) reasons also is, I got a great, great bargain from my source for a 20ml bottle. enough for a 6-week dose, 50mg EOD. gonna do it on my 2nd half.

question here is:

1. sure, a lot of you are gonna say "wouldn't do it unless cutting". sure, I do take your word for it. but like I said, not lookin to be hard or cut. so, adding it, is 50mg EOD a good enuf dosage?

2. btw, my PCT is Clomid 50mg, Tamox 20mg ED for 30 days. also got A-dex, .25mg EOD all throughout the cycle. now w/ Stan's addition, should it affect my current PCT plan?

3. I know this is a stupid question, sure winny can be taken orally, but I read an interesting thread posted by Ajax way back, about a study saying injecting is like 30% more effective than taken orally. has there been any other study done about this? maybe I just missed it. but anyways, yes, I'm going to inject it. but if the pain gets really bad, f**k it I'd just drink it!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Let me ask you a question.

What is the main reason for you to add that compound to your test cyp?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It all depends on how it's prepared I would think. Is it sterile enough? Cut with the right solution for injection?
    Mine is also liquid and came in a vial but I could not find clear information on if it was OK for injection so Im not risking it.

Something to watch for and a LOT of people had had problems with this. Yes you get good/great strength gains but since it sounds like you are not in Top condition now those strength gains may come with a price.

#1 Winny tends to dry out your joints/tendons
    dry tendons lead to more prone to injury
    #2 Strength gains are great BUT if you have not trained long enough and dont realize your limits MANY MANY people have injured themselves due to lifting to much to soon. Tearing tendons, ripping muscles or if you are lucky only a strain that will set you back 6 months or more.
    Just because you can lift more does not mean you should.

Concentrate on FORM, not how much. Watch everyone else in the gym and you should be taking 2-3x as long to do a single rep compared to most people using NO body sway. Concentrate on the muscle you are using. Isolation.

Any compound can be used for bulking. It's about diet.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Let me ask you a question.

What is the main reason for you to add that compound to your test cyp?
    more of it's anabolic properties, & strength

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It all depends on how it's prepared I would think. Is it sterile enough? Cut with the right solution for injection?
    Mine is also liquid and came in a vial but I could not find clear information on if it was OK for injection so Im not risking it.

Something to watch for and a LOT of people had had problems with this. Yes you get good/great strength gains but since it sounds like you are not in Top condition now those strength gains may come with a price.

#2 Strength gains are great BUT if you have not trained long enough and dont realize your limits MANY MANY people have injured themselves due to lifting to much to soon. Tearing tendons, ripping muscles or if you are lucky only a strain that will set you back 6 months or more.

Concentrate on FORM, not how much. Watch everyone else in the gym and you should be taking 2-3x as long to do a single rep compared to most people using NO body sway. Concentrate on the muscle you are using. Isolation.

thanks a lot sir. yes I do know my limits. been training for 7 years now. & I'm not one of those guys who goes crazy w/ weights they know they couldn't handle. I've had my fair share of injuries back in the day! lol

it is sterile. & it is specifically for injection. I also asked a couple of guys who used em too..

& I do agree on all of your points. especially the last line. it IS about diet..

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Lovbyts, as myself also, have alot of injuries.

He is giving you solid exercising advice here.

Injecting winny yields a better concentration as far as blood levels go.

It kills some people to inject it, others find it tolerable.

Just make sure that is in an injectable sterile carrier.

Best

T

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    I injected 25mg mon morning 1/4 of a cc. My freakn shoulder side delt muscle looks jacked. I'm kinda scared. Lol just did 25mg to see how bad it hurts, and it hurts! Not going to do that again hope I don't get an infection that shits swollen! And I have a jujitsu match/training coming up fri night! Shiot
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I hate injectable winny. It needs to be injected ed not eod. It leaves terrible knots and I was un-able to workout while injecting it. I also had trouble getting it through even a 22G pin.
    way to get me discouraged! LOL

I think I'm gonna be fine. won't know til we try. this is the first time I'm gonna do winny. btw, I'm still interested to know if the effectiveness of Stan is in any way affected if taken orally compared to injected?

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Lovbyts, as myself also, have alot of injuries.

He is giving you solid exercising advice here.

Injecting winny yields a better concentration as far as blood levels go.

It kills some people to inject it, others find it tolerable.

Just make sure that is in an injectable sterile carrier.

Best

T
    ok, you answered my question there sir, thanks a lot.

& all the training advice I seriously consider. I'm a careful dude..

6ft5 is offline Member
    I injected 25mg mon morning 1/4 of a cc. My freakn shoulder side delt muscle looks jacked. I'm kinda scared. Lol just did 25mg to see how bad it hurts, and it hurts! Not going to do that again hope I don't get an infection that shits swollen! And I have a jujitsu match/training coming up fri night! Shiot

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hate injectable winny. It needs to be injected ed not eod. It leaves terrible knots and I was un-able to workout while injecting it. I also had trouble getting it through even a 22G pin.

6ft5 is offline Member
    I used a 20g 1 1/2"pin. Its tues nite and still swollen and hurts but not as bad but still bad.

Thread Information