stevieb is offline New Member

Talking Advice? Tips? Injecting advice?

Hi guys!

I'm new to this forum and just researching steroids . I am considering buying dianabol as an oral steroid . Any suggestions of what should stack it with?

I'm not into the whole injection thing only because I am afriad of messing up like puncturing a vein or having blood draw in the needle I'd rather take oral anabolics.

I got sick and tired of doing the prohormone thing. I have been off lifting for 8 months now and need something kick start.

Any wise suggestions for a stack?

I would also like to know your experiences on injections. Should i be worry about shots or just do the orals? With the oral steroids ... What supplements should I take to helpthe liver?

Thank you all for your help!
    Last edited by stevieb; 03-01-2010 at 12:54 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    check out this site....

www. s p o t i n je c t i o n s .com (remove spaces)

Injecting isn't really that bad once you try it.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    first.. welcome

second.. cant ask for sources here your opening yourself up to scammers

third.... dbol cycles are not reccomended as they cause a lot of bloat and a majority of people lose most of what they gained in the first place and injections are intramuscular not into a vein

Oral steroids (with a few exceptions) are liver toxic

Stats please?
    Last edited by lexruger; 02-24-2010 at 01:09 PM.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Eight months in the gym come on bro put in a little time anyway

why dont you post your stats age/ht/wgt/bf%/diet

Peace

hkntbro is offline Junior Member
    yy post ur age but at 8 months experience and u want the juice.. lol man this is big step

but if decided that u need it.. well the best way is to run it is with test cyp (imo)

and injecting isn't that bad as it looks, check out videos from youtube there u can see how the whole thing step by step
    Last edited by hkntbro; 02-24-2010 at 01:16 PM.

If you do decide to ignore all advice that everyone will give you on here, at least take this from the question.

If you run dbol (dianabol ), then run testosterone enanthate with it at no less than 400mg's a week but recommended is 500mg's for first cycle.

Dbol will shut your hpta down and your testicles will not be producing testosterone by themselves for a while after getting off of it. You will also need pct chems so at least the beginning of the statement sounded right, you are researching them right now, so i'd stick to researching for several months, post your stats, post your diet in the diet section, and workout regimen in that area, then after a while of clean diet and hard training you will be ready to dive into a test, or dbol test cycle.

Good luck bro,

"dirty d"

p.s.- research this stuff before you put it into yourself, or learn the hard way

big weight is offline New Member
    just using an oral is a bad idea

Thread Information