Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mr Busta sweat is offline Junior Member

another anavar ?

Ok Bros, I got a question.
    So I have done alot of reading and Iam about to began my var cycle. Iam a bit curious on the effect of var and my sex drive. It is going to lower my natty test around or close to 30% from what i have been reading. Should Invest in some of that over the counter test booster crap? Just in case anyone cares about my stats Iam 35 years old and have been lifting for almost 3 years regularly. this will be my second cycle and first cutter. I was hoping to run some prop but Iam short on funds and Being only my second cycle I think I will just stay with one compound. any suggestions on the OTC stuff though say maybe nolvadex xt or some other types of boosters?
    thanks in advance.
    Busta Sweat

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldnt bother with the test booster they are junk, otc pct crap like novadex xt are also crap. Get some real clomid for pct.

phat_matt85 is offline Member
    i ran anavar and had no problems, didnt loose sex drive during or after. If i remember right i was pretty damn horny on var actually. Try get clomid but if u cant get then i would get what ever u can. Its def better to take something for pct then nothing. I actually like nolvadex xt. i usually take a bottle half way threw my pct or after

thank you for the reply guys. I will do proper Pct. I was just curious on my libido during a Var only cycle.

428scj is offline Junior Member
    I will be interested in seeing what you think as I am getting ready to do a Var only cycle as well. Good luck.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    How are you going to be dosing on this Anavar cycle??

Can I just go from 40 mgs twice a day say one in the morning and one around lunch?
    I was hoping to hear from you Bertuzzi.
    BJJ says it better on your HPTA not to take doses close to bed time.
    I start on march first. Iam getting pumped.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    So..... 40mg twice a day, so 80mg ed?

How long is this cycle going to be? What are you hoping to achieve?

As for your test levels they are going to drop. Everyones body reacts different, my test levels fall right down as if I were an 85 year old man. Granted I am currently being tested for naturally low test levels. I think it will run you pretty low and almost shut you right down. That OTC Test booster is shit, save your money. If you want to keep test levels up, just take some test.

As for PCT, you have to get the real stuff man... don't fk around when it comes to this... I know the board sponsor sells good stuff for research purposes only AR-R . I recommend both Nolva and Clomid.

Good Luck.

Thread Information