Hey guys. I know, search, use the search button, etc, etc etc. I did that. I found a ton of Anavar only threads, and every single one of them was extremely informative, and I learned a lot. There is one thing no thread helped with though.

I am looking to start a cycle of just Anavar. (any information on how to cycle would be appreciated...if "how to cycle is even the right term, sorry I'm not good with those)...Unlike many others posting threads on this though, I am a straight up lard ass. I used to be in decent shape, like 6'0 180, but now I'm 6'1 220. I don't want to come to you guys with a load of excuses, but I went through a really tough time in my life and as a result put some weight on.

I've started a good diet that helped my mom, who obviously has somewhat similar genes, lose over 100 pounts a few years ago, so what I mean to say is it was written by a trainer, and he even did some adjustments for me.

I am looking to start Anavar soon. How much weight loss should someone like me be expecting? Is it going to be different at all because I'm fat?

I've read it in several other threads, but just to double check while I've already made a thread anyway, any advice on dosage? Any supplements I should be doing as well?

I've heard Var doesn't mess with your system too bad and leave you with long term side effects, is this true, or will the dosage I need cause this?

Thanks guys, I appreciate it