Thread: Gyno signs

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member

Gyno signs

On my 6th week of Test-E 500mg/w, i've been running Arimidex .5 mg eod cause i know am gyno prone.

My nipples feels puffy and they feel sore, should i start to run some nolva also?

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Are you sure of your source? Do you think you may have gotten some bunk dex cause I would think that dose should take care of it. If you have some nolva on hand you may want to try it and see if that helps.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    Up the dosage of the adex, if it is real it will work, its is fake you will not notice any difference.

At that low dosage of test you will not need a whole lot.

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    Up the dosage of the adex, if it is real it will work, its is fake you will not notice any difference.

At that low dosage of test you will not need a whole lot.
    Am 100% sure its real, my source is a friend and he have a good rep when it comes to his gear.

I will try to up the Adex to .5 ed to start with then.

Thanks!

hoagie is offline New Member
    adex isn't a cure all.... if your gyno prone like me (yaaaay!) then you'll prob get it regardless of your adex dosage.

Gyno isn't all that bad... lol i actually use my gyno as a barometer to tell if my gear is real. If my nips arn't sore after a few days of a test inject then I know somethin is up.

Quote Originally Posted by hoagie View Post
    adex isn't a cure all.... if your gyno prone like me (yaaaay!) then you'll prob get it regardless of your adex dosage.

Gyno isn't all that bad... lol i actually use my gyno as a barometer to tell if my gear is real. If my nips arn't sore after a few days of a test inject then I know somethin is up.
    Wow.

let me elaborate...

just started t-cyp 200mg... 4 days have past since 1st pin and my nips are gettin sore underneath.

wow ? I've got over 10yrs w/ gyno/gear experience guy.

With high dosages of SERMs or AIs gyno can be prevented in men with breast cancer.

To each thier own, I just see better options.

I see tons of advice on here about adex, letro, nolva ect dosages and gyno... and most of it is just hear-say that has been passed around for a long time. I see lots of hype for anastrozole... and think it's not all that it's made out to be.

I was just sayin... i've done many different cycles w/ diff anti estro's and I've never ever been able to completely eliminate sore puffyness while on any type of testo... even lower dosages (as you see my current cycle consists of cyp at only 200mg/wk).

I've accepted the fact that surgery is the only thing that will get rid of and prevent the return of my gyno. I've spent waaaaay to much money on things that did basically nothing for my problem.

Idk... just tryin to add a bit of real personal exp to the discussion.... I see a ton of advice on here that is just pure BS that gets passed along over and over.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member

You got to be kidding. Whats your braw size?

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I see tons of advice on here about adex, letro, nolva ect dosages and gyno... and most of it is just hear-say that has been passed around for a long time. I see lots of hype for anastrozole... and think it's not all that it's made out to be.

I was just sayin... i've done many different cycles w/ diff anti estro's and I've never ever been able to completely eliminate sore puffyness while on any type of testo... even lower dosages (as you see my current cycle consists of cyp at only 200mg/wk).

I've accepted the fact that surgery is the only thing that will get rid of and prevent the return of my gyno. I've spent waaaaay to much money on things that did basically nothing for my problem.

Idk... just tryin to add a bit of real personal exp to the discussion.... I see a ton of advice on here that is just pure BS that gets passed along over and over.

Just so you know gyno surgery dosent cure gyno. I just found that out the hard way. Had golfball size lumps removed 3 years ago and ran my first cycle 7 weeks ago prop only and gyno returned. **** me I had to stop my cycle and start pct immediatly!! hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    You got to be kidding. Whats your braw size?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Just so you know gyno surgery dosent cure gyno. I just found that out the hard way. Had golfball size lumps removed 3 years ago and ran my first cycle 7 weeks ago prop only and gyno returned. **** me I had to stop my cycle and start pct immediatly!! hope this helps

Ouch!!!

sorry bro but mine are about the size of a piece of hubba bubba or bubbalicious bubble gum all flattened out... LOL

They're not round... they're sort of flat and oval shaped (bout the size of a quarter) w/ a bit of fat around em... more fat towards the outside, going up towards the armpit area.

I'll try to find a pic and post it up.... but you can't really see it unless I'm very low bf and you know what your looking for.

No offence intended, but it honestly sounds like you had a really crappy surgeon.

I hate to spread more "hear say" BUT.... i've read and heard (from experienced cosmetic surgeons) that if you have a competent surgeon that does them alot and know's how they grow (Dr. Nadler comes to mind), they can remove all tissue that has any possibility of re-developing.

I've seen pics of post surgery w/ small lumps in the nip area attached to long stringy pieces that go all the way up into the armpit w/ large fatty tissue deposits. Key is to get ALL estro sensitive tissue OUT... then it will not return. Lipo along w/ the glandular lumps is pretty common.

Inexperienced surgeons that don't really know what they're doing will just remove the glandular (hard) tissue under the nip and call it a day.

Thread Information