Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Gyno before cycle

I have read a lot of post on gyno nice and informative Im still little confused though I have gyno going on 3 years didnt take the right pct after tren /prop cycle Im going to get surgery later this year quite a bit of money $5-6 thousand my question is Im going to run Test Enthante at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and EQ at 400mg 10 weeks now I just dont want my gyno to worsen too much do I run adex throughout cycle or letro and where if any nolva I will at the end run nolva didnt know if I should during whole cycle to, thanks for any info on this bro's greatly appreciated

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro if I was scheduled for gyno surgery this year I would not worry about the gyno issue at all. During the surgery your gland is removed, so gyno is gone permenantly.

Now with that being said, you can still get a fat chest

rsmihula is offline Associate Member
    I wont be getting it done till November or December just dont want it to look worse thinking of doing letro since stronger i think

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are too worried about gyno then don't cycle. Letro will destroy your estrogen, which can have an equal effect on your gains in the gym. Use some Nolva instead imo. I have never dealt with gyno so I don't have too much to offer. But imo, save the letro for a last resort

Thread Information