Thread: Equipoise

jim apple is offline Banned

Equipoise

I'd just like to hear some reviews on Equipoise if you have tried it. I've been doing some research and just like to hear some opinions on it

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim apple View Post
    I'd just like to hear some reviews on Equipoise if you have tried it. I've been doing some research and just like to hear some opinions on it
    Never used it. Dries the joints out some.

Winny is a good choice.IMHO

Best

T

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    Works great man I did it last year. You might wanna stack it with test cyp works really well though I liked it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I personally think its a useless compound and many people are blinded by the other compounds within the stack, ive used it a few times and never liked it at all, you have to use alot of it and run it a long time to see gains and thats if your one of the few who do repsond to it.

Guess the only way to find out if you like it or not is to try it and see but remember your using other compounds along side it what will be doing most of the building IMHO.

I hate eq threads, can you tell

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I personally think its a useless compound and many people are blinded by the other compounds within the stack, ive used it a few times and never liked it at all, you have to use alot of it and run it a long time to see gains and thats if your one of the few who do repsond to it.

Guess the only way to find out if you like it or not is to try it and see but remember your using other compounds along side it what will be doing most of the building IMHO.

I hate eq threads, can you tell
    I knew how much Marcus loves EQ.

Best

T

slimy is offline Associate Member
    I must be one of the chosen ones. EQ is one of my favs. It makes me vascular as hell. And hungry. I really don't like to eat as much as I have to, EQ makes that part easier. I like the way it makes me look. I don't have joint problems like I do on Winnie.

Most on this forum do not like EQ. So I'm guessing my body type just works with this compound. My advise, try out a simple cycle with test and see if your body responds to it. If it does, you will love it. If it does not, the EQ hater club could always use new members.

jim apple is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post
    I must be one of the chosen ones. EQ is one of my favs. It makes me vascular as hell. And hungry. I really don't like to eat as much as I have to, EQ makes that part easier. I like the way it makes me look. I don't have joint problems like I do on Winnie.

Most on this forum do not like EQ. So I'm guessing my body type just works with this compound. My advise, try out a simple cycle with test and see if your body responds to it. If it does, you will love it. If it does not, the EQ hater club could always use new members.
    What have you ran EQ with?

pilotR1 is offline Junior Member
    I'm tempted to run EQ with test e, just not sure if I can get the good quality EQ.

slimy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim apple View Post
    What have you ran EQ with?
    I've ran it with a lot of different compounds. But the one you should be concerned with is our good friend test e.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    EQ is a less hash AAS. Slower more steady gain that you keep when dosed right. It is also great for your tendons even at a lower dose. Always want to watch those as some AAS tend to weaken tendons.

kraftmac is offline Junior Member
    I was always told EQ was good as a cutter, didnt understand due to the fact u eat something, less than 30 mins later ur starving like an ethiopian lol.

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    I just read on some post EQ make your joints feel dry and hurt. Im really not sure about that. But like I said I have always heard and read it great for your tendons.

It dried me out in all ways possible... Skin, joints, etc. it wasn't that bad and if you run test like most people say it may cause bloat which may help the joint problem

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post

I agree! I respond best to it when my body fat is low.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I am doing a cycle of EQ,Tren A and test,it is the best cycle i have done.it keeps me lean but still strong.I tried a cycle of Tren A and test but i didnt feel good and my cardio was really bad,so i added EQ and it made me feel much better and my appetite increased also.

^^^i also agree, i react very well to eq. Its best with test e/c and it makes me strong and vascular. It also does cause a small amount of bloat in the first two weeks for me that usually stays for a couple weeks before the vascular part comes in. Some people say its hard on their joints like winny, but i've never had bad joints except my shoulders and neither of them suffer more from either of those compounds, they just work better with deca , and mine work well with dbol too. I am part of the chosen crowd because i personally like eq

"dirty d"

EXSEAL1 is offline Banned
    I love it and hate it..... I think for me it does nothing except increase my hunger incredibly.... I mean I'm an savage. Its weak too. IMO you have to take a ton a week for mild gains but thats me. However I always have it on hand and run it just for those reasons. Its cheap too.

ltj_29 is offline New Member
    imo best to stack with test or something like it. gives some good steady gains nothing crazy but sustainable quality muscle, and keeps you hungry as sh*t.

wnt2grow is offline New Member
    I used winny on my cycle and now using eq on this cycle. When running winny I felt like every joint hurt to high heaven in my body, do not have that with eq. Just my .02

Thread Information