Just2Big is offline Associate Member

How long for anadrol to kick in?___________

My friend is taking one 50-tab a day to jump start his Test cycle. He is on day 5 and feels nothing. I have read the most gains are in the first 3 weeks. Any one use it before or know how long till you see strenth/weight gains? I was currious that his might be fake.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    3 weeks seems a bit long for an oral... I can't pin point exactly when it kicks in for me. Usually after the first week I will start getting back pumps though.. Has he experienced any sides?

Most orals only take a few days at most to go into affect, but it usually takes just over a week before you "notice" a difference.

Does he feel different?

"dirty d"

s_b_t is offline New Member
    I have had the pleasure of taking AD50 several different times. So Assuming that your friend is more or less doing everything else correctly. Meaning proper diet(enough proteins, carbs, fats/calories, water(1-2 gallon a day), recuperation, and etc.... I think you get what I'm saying. but as long as he is doing this those AD's kick in quick. I would say by the 2nd week he should start to feel them. Then the 3rd week it should start to get fun. I remeber my biggest leaps in gain happen between the 3rd and 6th weeks

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s_b_t View Post
    I have had the pleasure of taking AD50 several different times. So Assuming that your friend is more or less doing everything else correctly. Meaning proper diet(enough proteins, carbs, fats/calories, water(1-2 gallon a day), recuperation, and etc.... I think you get what I'm saying. but as long as he is doing this those AD's kick in quick. I would say by the 2nd week he should start to feel them. Then the 3rd week it should start to get fun. I remeber my biggest leaps in gain happen between the 3rd and 6th weeks
    Real drol can be felt in days last time I ran em I put on almost a pound a day on 100mg but lost 95%of it.Sure blows peoples minds around you though.

Microbrew is offline Member
    A few days

Micro

Just2Big is offline Associate Member

he is on the ball

Doing it right. Hes 43 and been lifting for 20+ years. Diet is good. He is only taking one 50-tab a day and he is on day 5. he is taking H.G. Test E at 500 week in 2 doses. He is not having any sides. Should I tell him to up it to 100 a day? Maybe 3 days a week for the next week or 2 just to get it going? He is pumpd and lookn to make sure there real. thanks for the advice and info.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Big View Post
    Doing it right. Hes 43 and been lifting for 20+ years. Diet is good. He is only taking one 50-tab a day and he is on day 5. he is taking H.G. Test E at 500 week in 2 doses. He is not having any sides. Should I tell him to up it to 100 a day? Maybe 3 days a week for the next week or 2 just to get it going? He is pumpd and lookn to make sure there real. thanks for the advice and info.
    Anadrol has a dose dependent curve up to 150mg, so maybe up it to 100 and see how that works. The more you take, the more results you get, up to 150mg, of course.

Thread Information