laduem88 is offline Senior Member

AAS you can be on YEAR-ROUND

ok i was just curious as to what AAS could be taken year round.

Obviously Test

Proviron is also something that is known to be ok to be on year round.

I'm curious to know if theres anything else?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Nothing should be used at supraphsiological doses really. High testosterone levels will leas to high RBC.

Other AAS effect blood pressure, lipids etc...

Its good to cycle them IMHO.

You could cruise and blast if your on HRT and are a competitior and at a fairly high levels IMHO.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Nothing should be used at supraphsiological doses really. High testosterone levels will leas to high RBC.

You could cruise and blast if your on HRT and are a competitior and at a fairly high levels IMHO.
    That and/or hgh. That's really it!

yea i didnt mean high dose of test, i was just talking being on it in general

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    A HOF'r on here that I won't name was thinking about running 10mg of var every day in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    A HOF'r on here that I won't name was thinking about running 10mg of var every day in 2010.
    yea i actually read awhile back on another forum of someone friend who did that...idk seems pointless to me..only 10mg, why even risk it?

i think im going to do test e @ 250mg ew and Proviron @ either 75mg or 100mg ed

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    yea i actually read awhile back on another forum of someone friend who did that...idk seems pointless to me..only 10mg, why even risk it?

Why? Are you on HRT?

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt bother if you didnt need to be on hrt, cycle

tripmachine is offline Senior Member

what does the proviron do for you? (i guess i could search and read on my own but hey... i'd prefer you to just tell me..

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    what does the proviron do for you? (i guess i could search and read on my own but hey... i'd prefer you to just tell me..
    http://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

are you still debating that decision? lol

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    dam i wona know who... gimme a hint.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    That and/or hgh. That's really it!
    don't forget slin

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    are you still debating that decision? lol
    no im pretty set on it...its rather common for people to be on Proviron year round...hell even in most of the medical studies done for it were administered for over a year. so why not run it on my cruise?

Whats the purpose of you cruising. You compete? Whats your stats.

And 250mg of test as part of your cruise? I wouldn't go that high

EDIT: didnt mean to post before i finished typing
    Last edited by laduem88; 03-03-2010 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Whats the purpose of you cruising. You compete? Whats your stats.

And 250mg of test as part of your cruise? I wouldn't go that high
    i was actually planning on 200mg but apparently a lot of people do 250mg and see no negative impact on health.

stats:
    6'
    195-197
    6-8% bf

my goals are rather unique because im going to start competing soon in strongman but i have to have that fitness model look.

i was actually planning on 200mg but apparently a lot of people do 250mg and see no negative impact on health.

stats:

6'
    195-197
    How old are you?
    How many years training?

What is your main reason on cruising tho. Why do you wanna run the risk of being on TRT and all the other possible negative outcomes.

At those stats I see no reason why you would cruise.

I'd go down to 150mgs, remember to take as little as possible and make the most of it.

Y not compete now and see if you can make it far enough and have a natural talent for it.

Having a fitness model look and being a strong man usually don't go hand in hand.

Y not compete now and see if you can make it far enough and have a natural talent for it.

Having a fitness model look and being a strong man usually don't go hand in hand.
    i know its challenging, but i definitely think its possible..definitely not for going far in strongman though..im definitely looking into GH but its so damn expensive to run it for 6+ months, i could maybe do 2IUs a day for that long but i feel like it would be a waste to run it that low...i definitely know im going to be on hrt, iv talked to my doctor about it and i should be going on soon

ironflames is offline Junior Member
    im not experienced like some of the dudes on this forum but i wouldnt recommend running something long term unless a doc told me to...shutting down your natural system for long term would probably yield some effed up effects....id say just cycle

boxin23 is offline Member
    i know its challenging, but i definitely think its possible..definitely not for going far in strongman though..im definitely looking into GH but its so damn expensive to run it for 6+ months, i could maybe do 2IUs a day for that long but i feel like it would be a waste to run it that low...i definitely know im going to be on hrt, iv talked to my doctor about it and i should be going on soon

Have a friend who has been running GH at 3.3 ius a day for 1 year...the changes in him are incredible...skin, hair, mind, etc. why 3.3?? bucause the 10IU bottle he does in 1/3rds...Its not quite as cheap as running 2.5 and doing 4 pins. He has stated that even at 2.5 the effects are seen quite well. The gland does not produce half that a day so ...it seems to make sense. I've also read studies that use 2IU as a baseline and the effects were good. Just food for thought....The nice skin, hair etc. is probably not what your going for though...GL to you.

Interesting post....makes a new guy wonder about running longer...LOL...

Blog Entries
    no im pretty set on it...its rather common for people to be on Proviron year round...hell even in most of the medical studies done for it were administered for over a year. so why not run it on my cruise?
    im gona introduce it to my cruise also

Blog Entries

stats:
    6'
    195-197
    6-8% bf

my goals are rather unique because im going to start competing soon in strongman but i have to have that fitness model look.
    i too am considering strongman, but ive 15yrs powerlifting behind me, you'd need to overhaul your training if your going for it

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Theres many people i have meet that cruise on alot high doses. You just have to watch your bloodwork closely. I know one guy that cruises on a gram and blasts at 3000. Hes 5 9 @ 290 pounds. But hes also been in the game along time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    Theres many people i have meet that cruise on alot high doses. You just have to watch your bloodwork closely. I know one guy that cruises on a gram and blasts at 3000. Hes 5 9 @ 290 pounds. But hes also been in the game along time.
    wait he cruises on 3000?!?

i have a friend who cruises on 500mg which is retarded, its a cycle on its own.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Cruises on a gram. (1000)

Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    Cruises on a gram. (1000)
    jesus, definitely going to have health problems. what are his stats?

Last edited by Swifto; 03-04-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Talking

edit for swifto

Don't give these kids ideas Swifto. They can't handle the truth. haha
    Last edited by marcus300; 03-04-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: edit for swifto

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i feel better about crusing on 150mg a wk now lol!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Oh no the cat is out of the bag now!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Oh no the cat is out of the bag now!!
    if im cruising on 9grams of test can i still drink my winny

Don't give these kids ideas Swifto. They can't handle the truth. haha
    Your right.

The thing is. Its not about the doses. Anyone can run a horse amount of AAS... But for how long. The Pro's bodies seem to withstand monsterious doses better than the average joe. Then they have super genetics and are consistant. Thats all it is really.

The amount of ancillaries they run is also radiculas. The doses and amounts of ancillaries they run is more scary than the doses of AAS.

Bodybuilding isnt about being healthy. But Pro's (it seems) can get away with more than most.

I could run the doses I just stated and I'd put on a f*ck load of LBM, but my RBC would be a joke. My blood would be like f*cking syrup! My bp would be scary's, then I'd be on meds to control it. Same with cholesterol.

I dont have the sacrifice to be a top level bodybuilder, nor genetics.

Your right.
    half joke, half truth really.

But I know you go over to Big A's site and we've all seen the thread "I'm sick of this shit, heres the truth!" and he goes on to tell the outrageous amounts being used. Well some of the kids on there took it to heart. I remember one specifically that wasn't even that big, young and talking about running 4 grams of test, 2 grams of something else, I even think 2 grams of something else as well and a bunch of orals. Everyone tried to talk him out of it but you know some (just like guy on year round tren ) some idiots just don't listen. I'm just blown away at the sheer stupidity of some people that its sadly sometimes comical.

But I know you go over to Big A's site and we've all seen the thread "I'm sick of this shit, heres the truth!" and he goes on to tell the outrageous amounts being used. Well some of the kids on there took it to heart. I remember one specifically that wasn't even that big, young and talking about running 4 grams of test, 2 grams of something else, I even think 2 grams of something else as well and a bunch of orals. Everyone tried to talk him out of it but you know some (just like guy on year round tren) some idiots just don't listen. I'm just blown away at the sheer stupidity of some people that its sadly sometimes comical.
    They can run those doses, but there going to get a f*ck load of side effects. Then they'll need meds to control those sides, and THEY will have sides. Vicious cycle.

Gains will plateu too. Even on vast amounts. Pro's still ahev to cycle "on", "off" if you will.

Unless your a genetic elite, its not worth compromising your health IMHO. Not a chance.

The thing is. Its not about the doses. Anyone can run a horse amount of AAS... But for how long. The Pro's bodies seem to withstand monsterious doses better than the average joe. Then they have super genetics and are consistant. Thats all it is really.

The amount of ancillaries they run is also radiculas. The doses and amounts of ancillaries they run is more scary than the doses of AAS.

Bodybuilding isnt about being healthy. But Pro's (it seems) can get away with more than most.

I could run the doses I just stated and I'd put on a f*ck load of LBM, but my RBC would be a joke. My blood would be like f*cking syrup! My bp would be scary's, then I'd be on meds to control it. Same with cholesterol.

I dont have the sacrifice to be a top level bodybuilder, nor genetics.
    See you're smart, sadly not everyone is built with the same genetics. Not only body but mind as well, comprehension, reasoning and understanding.

But I know you go over to Big A's site and we've all seen the thread "I'm sick of this shit, heres the truth!" and he goes on to tell the outrageous amounts being used. Well some of the kids on there took it to heart. I remember one specifically that wasn't even that big, young and talking about running 4 grams of test, 2 grams of something else, I even think 2 grams of something else as well and a bunch of orals. Everyone tried to talk him out of it but you know some (just like guy on year round tren) some idiots just don't listen. I'm just blown away at the sheer stupidity of some people that its sadly sometimes comical.
    well the point of the thread was to see what AAS were OK (health wise) to use year round (or in a cruise/hrt dose)...like you stated i COULD run tren year round if i wanted like that idiot on here posted about, but obviously would never do that.

Thread Information