Injected21 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Bicep Bruising from shoulder pin

I started rotating areas with propinate and i gave my shoulder a try for the first time. The shot itself was painless but after i felt the cold oil actualy flow down into my bicep and now 2 days after my bicep is sore and has a bruise on it about the size of a thumbprint. Dunno if im just tripping out and just might have hit it on something or is it possible for this to happen?

bump

tylerrrman is offline Junior Member
    You hit a nerve in the delt, sorry nothing I can really tell ya other than wait a few days-a week.

Ya thats what i was afraid of. Im definitely not pinned shoulders again until someone shows me how. Shoulder seems like an impossible place to pin right, if you look at it there are so many bones, ligaments, tendons and nerves there, its almost like u gotta be a doc to do it right

lol yeah delt is no fun. dont go doing it till u have some guidance

E Police 183 is offline Associate Member
    Tyler just outta curiosity, you've never cycled before...have only touched PH and thats not injecting so how do you know if delts "are fun or no fun" but then again your Name is plastered on almost EVERY post since you joined last month so maybe your an expert, i dunno.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    Tyler just outta curiosity, you've never cycled before...have only touched PH and thats not injecting so how do you know if delts "are fun or no fun" but then again your Name is plastered on almost EVERY post since you joined last month so maybe your an expert, i dunno.
    Ha Ha LOL

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This happens to me on occasion with prop. If you don't get all the oil deep into the muscle (and have it stay there), it will leak down the limb and cause pain and swelling for about 5 days. Just inject deep and slow.

Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member
    I'm half way through my first cycle, I'm no expert by any means, but I ONLY pin delts. Try to hit the upper part of the shoulder, I've pinned about 10 times so far and I only hit a vein once. Just make sure all the way in, and keep an eye on the needle, cuz it has the tendency to come out a bit when ur aspirating.

Quote Originally Posted by E Police 183 View Post
    I'm learning, just like everyone else on here. I read that he had pinned in his deltoid. I had read 2 different posts before this of people asking why they had such sore shoulders/arms after doing this and read many different people concluding that it was a nerve that had been hit.

Now... obviously 2 threads is nothing, so I searched around for more info and sure enough, this has happened before. Sorry if I offended you, just trying to learn more by being active and if I say something incorrectly or something that doesn't make sense let me know, I'd be more than willing to edit. But again, just here to learn more and help some people that might not have done the research for themselves.

swolnog is offline Junior Member
    i had the same thing happen to me the first time i used the delt... got an infection in my bicep.... i took antibiotics and it went away... not sure what i did wrong either i used 1 inch needle so i was def deep enough...

Thread Information