Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    americanoak is offline Member

members who took AAS before 25

This thread is for informational purposes. If you take aas before your HPTA is fully developed you can do serious damage to your self. I'm no doctor or expert so I will not try to make this message facy. But, if you are under age i wouldn't reccomend getting your cycle info from this thread. Make your own thread and see what everyone has to say about your stats, diet, etc.
    thread on when not to use AAS: I'de read this if under age before reading this thread...
    When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho.... and another..
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

Not a very typical queston... but interested to see the replys

how old were you?
    what was your cycle, pct, results?
    any sides?

-----

kinda hoping people could answer in something like this:

age..
    cycle..
    pct..
    results..
    sides..

dont wanna be picky hah, just interested
    Last edited by americanoak; 03-05-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    early 24.

test/dbol

bloated like a mofo. Gained real fast, like explosive. It became very obvious.

However I trained for a while and took it pretty far I guess what one would call a natural potential of 5'11'' 210 12-14% bodyfat. Was pretty strong too.

I always was like y you wanna be weak and on steroids , its pitiful. Shows not only weakness in you genetics but mind as well.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    19. Test Only (500mg/wk for 10 weeks)

PCT- Nolva: 40/40/20/20

...Kept about 16lbs

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    early 24.

test/dbol

bloated like a mofo. Gained real fast, like explosive. It became very obvious.

However I trained for a while and took it pretty far I guess what one would call a natural potential of 5'11'' 210 12-14% bodyfat. Was pretty strong too.

I always was like y you wanna be weak and on steroids, its pitiful. Shows not only weakness in you genetics but mind as well.
    ^^^ almost exactly the same just didnt quite weigh that much

Quote Originally Posted by shadey33 View Post
    ^^^ almost exactly the same just didnt quite weigh that much
    Yeah tho many would say at those stats I had reached a natural potential I believe at only 24 I could have progressed further got stronger etc. Just not at the rate I am now

Yeah tho many would say at those stats I had reached a natural potential I believe at only 24 I could have progressed further got stronger etc. Just not at the rate I am now
    I may not be understanding completly, but if you cycle before reaching natural potential, then come off cycle, is it possile to still reach that natural potential that you had?

Kinda doesnt make sense since once youve taken aas your not natural anymore.. but like what would be the diff between cycling, then going back on track natually top get bigger and stronger?

Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    I may not be understanding completly, but if you cycle before reaching natural potential, then come off cycle, is it possile to still reach that natural potential that you had?

Kinda doesnt make sense since once youve taken aas your not natural anymore.. but like what would be the diff between cycling, then going back on track natually top get bigger and stronger?
    What I am saying is that I was only 24 and had reached those stats. No where near my prime of strength or muscle maturity. Meaning that had I not cycled I would more than likely continued progression, it just would be a huge struggle and a step by step progress.

I believe you can cycle once and then progress further. Yeah at one point you weren't natural but you are now. However this is all on ones ability. Not everyone is built to be big strong etc. Some just have a natural nack for it. I mean look on a NFL field and the difference between positions. RBs, WR, RT,LT, C, QBs, LB etc. all were built for the position they play. You aren't going to see a right tackle play safety.

Very true statement and id say very good genetics helped out there.

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    extremely great results with test and tren . Changed my life because I discovered pramipexole which I stay on all the time now. I never would have discovered prami without this cycle and the prami has made my life 100% better no joke.

Hah, Reed, i too think it would be pitiful to be weak while taking roids.

Quote Originally Posted by elfin1mf View Post
    extremely great results with test and tren. Changed my life because I discovered pramipexole which I stay on all the time now. I never would have discovered prami without this cycle and the prami has made my life 100% better no joke.
    how old were you? What kinda doses did u take? no sideS?

I forgot to mention, I am a TRT patient at 21 years old. Don't fvck steroids under age 21, moral of the story.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I forgot to mention, I am a TRT patient at 21 years old. Don't fvck steroids under age 21, moral of the story.
    very unlucky... and all of this from one cycle?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    test-e only exactly 2 months before my 24th birthday. I was 5'8 3/4 170lbs (very low bodyfat). Now I am 185 and starting my second cycle in a week

Quote Originally Posted by elfin1mf View Post
    extremely great results with test and tren. Changed my life because I discovered pramipexole which I stay on all the time now. I never would have discovered prami without this cycle and the prami has made my life 100% better no joke.
    Hey man what does the Pramipexole do for you?

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    ........x2

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Did them at 18 my cycle was test-e 250/twice a week d-bol kick starter, cycle lasted 12 weeks if i remember right. Did no pct or anything, just kept working out an lifting hard. I went from 197 at start to 218-222 at end of cycle. Bout a month after the cycle i was walkin at 217. Zero sides, got hard every day, no zits, no depression etc..

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    It is wonderful. I always had trouble sleeping and would feel depressed sometimes. Sometimes I would feel hopeless. I would rarely feel good and my dreams would be bad usually. I would have attacks of paranoia every day which were so intense sometimes they made me temporarily crazy. All of these things are now gone. Never able to be paranoid anymore if I try. Nothing scares me or even bothers me ever. I feel good most of the time, like when I was a very young kid. My dreams are vivid and it is as if every night I can do whatever I want in my dreams and fulfill my wishes. I never get feelings like something is lacking, like I want more in my life anymore, I am just content with everything the way it is. I seem to be more focused, able to put on muscle naturally again and keep fat off. I am not even taking high enough doses to get sexual enhancement sides, I am hovering between .2 and .4 mg each night and I see no reason to bump any further than that for me.

Injected21 is offline Junior Member
    When i was 19.
    I was in highschool football. I weighed in pre cycle 180 and was a slot reciever.
    Took test E @ 250mg/wk for 10 weeks and went up to 205. My coach definitely knew something was up but i assured him they were pro-hormones

Quote Originally Posted by Injected21 View Post
    When i was 19.
    I was in highschool football. I weighed in pre cycle 180 and was a slot reciever.
    Took test E @ 250mg/wk for 10 weeks and went up to 205. My coach definitely knew something was up but i assured him they were pro-hormones
    injected are you on TRT as well?
    you had no sides?

what was ur pct, u keep the gains?

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i did

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    i did
    u did? lol

hey Reed do you think when in between cycles now that you are still gaining naturally the same amount that you were gaining just before your first cycle ??

hey Reed do you think when in between cycles now that you are still gaining naturally the same amount that you were gaining just before your first cycle ??
    Umm IMHO probably not if you have gotten close to your "natural potential" The fact of the matter it gets harder and harder to gain LBM as you get bigger. Most these guys that gained 20-30lbs on their first cycle probably were no where near their potential and could have done more with better work ethic, harder training, better dieting. I know it sucks to hear but its the truth

Umm IMHO probably not if you have gotten close to your "natural potential" The fact of the matter it gets harder and harder to gain LBM as you get bigger. Most these guys that gained 20-30lbs on their first cycle probably were no where near their potential and could have done more with better work ethic, harder training, better dieting. I know it sucks to hear but its the truth
    Yeh agreed and i think those who wait till they have reached or nearly reached there full potential naturally will get more gains from there cycles in the long run to some degree.
    P.s lookin wide in the new avi mate !

Yeh agreed and i think those who wait till they have reached or nearly reached there full potential naturally will get more gains from there cycles in the long run to some degree.
    P.s lookin wide in the new avi mate !
    Thanks man. These are last years pics and I'm trying to see what it looks like with a bigger avy and which one makes me look bigger lol. I'm getting new ones together and I have made some improvements that I'd like to show

I'll catch you all later, headed to the gfs house to watch movies.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Thanks man. These are last years pics and I'm trying to see what it looks like with a bigger avy and which one makes me look bigger lol. I'm getting new ones together and I have made some improvements that I'd like to show

I'll catch you all later, headed to the gfs house to watch movies.
    Hey Reed,
    How old are you now?
    have you had to go on HRT?

Injected21 is offline Junior Member
    injected are you on TRT as well?
    you had no sides? what was ur pct, u keep the gains?
    Hell no. I made a full recovery. This was before i knew what pct was. I used a gaspari anti estrogen bottle. Taking 250mg/wk of test really isnt that horrible on someone. I kept probably half the gains.

thanks for all the posts everyone

reed, your avatar is insanse. Amazing job.
    veiny as hell lol
    i love veins, and i actually have a lot in my arms and shoulders, people say they are freaky but w.e. when i was younger i didnt have ANY, i think thinking about wanting them so much might have helped or something, idk hah

anyway, thanks for the info
    and grats on the build as well

another queston actually, the point i am making this thread is to see what types of resutls/sides people were getting on their cycles and at what age they were at. Injected21 said he gained 25lbs of muscle on a 10wk test e cycle 250mg/week with no real PCt, just a gaspari ant estrogen. Had no sdes and kept 1/2 the gains at 19?

Are these typical results? Is 250mg/week of test e that mild that a pct like that can help keep half the ains with no sides? or was this 100% luck?

another queston actually, the point i am making this thread is to see what types of resutls/sides people were getting on their cycles and at what age they were at. Injected21 said he gained 25lbs of muscle on a 10wk test e cycle 250mg/week with no real PCt, just a gaspari ant estrogen. Had no sdes and kept 1/2 the gains at 19?

Are these typical results? Is 250mg/week of test e that mild that a pct like that can help keep half the ains with no sides? or was this 100% luck?
    No...

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    No...
    anyone else

EXSEAL1 is offline Banned
    Did them ay 18 and in between did some major cycles... I'm fine and no need of HRT but thats my body. Be careful always, you only get one body take care of it

Quote Originally Posted by EXSEAL1 View Post
    Did them ay 18 and in between did some major cycles... I'm fine and no need of HRT but thats my body. Be careful always, you only get one body take care of it
    whatd u do at 18?
    u have a pct?

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    i was 23/24 years old, deca only!!!! no pct!!!

I started at just test cycles then went full blown. I was selling so I had plenty but around 5000mg a week. I rarely PCT because some pros taught me some tricks of the trade but at the time no PCT

Quote Originally Posted by EXSEAL1 View Post
    I started at just test cycles then went full blown. I was selling so I had plenty but around 5000mg a week. I rarely PCT because some pros taught me some tricks of the trade but at the time no PCT
    not trying to be a dick but why dont i beleive this? at 18?

Beleive wht you want I dont care, but...... I started at 18 and one of my best friends was my source. Then he moved into pills and coke . You have enough gear you can do as much as you want. Now I didn't know much back then because the internet was a baby so we had the Steroid Bible and I did f**k myself up bad...so bad I fell out at my grandparents 50th aniversery and had to take meds for a year to get my body right again. Young and stupid, but soon I'll post my cycle and you will see what I do. I do large cycles and being in the medical profession I have access to as many tests as I want to check myself out. Do what you want brother......FYI I was moving around 250 grand a year in gear at the time too so figure it out. However I was also stupid about it.... take an amp of sust and omnadren in the same day. Inject whole bottles of cyp a day. Don't know whats so hard about it

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    cycle : drol and susta for 6 weeks
    pct : clomid only for 3 weeks
    results : blew up big time , little bloated, gained 20 lbs , kept 15 lbs.
    sides : no sides at all

and no i am not on TRT , my test still hovers around 900's and 1000's i shit you not , although i did some pretty stupid stuff .

i'm 24 now.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    threads like this give every kid an idea to cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    threads like this give every kid an idea to cycle.
    I agree, just looking for an excuse!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information