Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    this is just one big carification on using young

americanoak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    threads like this give every kid an idea to cycle.
    This thread wasn't intended for that purpose, but i edited the post at the top, to hopfully prevent what you said

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    This thread wasn't intended for that purpose, but i edited the post at the top, to hopfully prevent what you said
    whats it intended for then? are you under 25 and hoping you'll see 'didnt harm me' answers?

i am under 25 and i was interested in cycling, i know the risks, and i wanted to see how everyone else's cycles went. I have know many people cycling at 18, 19, 20, 21.. and have heard 0 problems from any of them except a case of elephantitus. I already had clarification that cycling at that age can end up with more good results than bad(and obv also the other way around), so if that was the reason to make this thread then.. i wouldnt have made the thread, tbh i was curious, and i do understand what you are trying to say

if you fel it is nessecary then you can remove the thread so younger ones dont get any bad ideas. A few of the higher members posted in here giving answers to the original post q's and a few others have mentioned that this is for young people to get an idea to cycle, so I do see that it obv isnt against the rules, but I wouldn't want to be the reason some 17y.o kid is on HRT for the rest of his life, so if you want to remove the thread then I 100% understand

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    FWIW, I was 23 when I did my first two cycles. First cycle was with topical Super 1+ (the best prohormone ever made - this was actually a steroid ). I put on 15 pounds in six weeks. Did half-assed PCT with 6-Oxo.

Next cycle later that same year was Dbol and Sust, with, uh, no PCT. I was a moron. I put on a bunch of weight, don't remember how much exactly... somewhere in the neighborhood of 16 pounds... and ended up keeping about half of it, somehow.

I've since learned a lot more and done a couple other cycles the right way. My natural test levels are fine now, but, if I got to do things over again, I'd do them differently. I do think that the older you are, the safer it is. I *seriously* wouldn't advise anyone in their teens or early 20's to try it. Just not worth the risk. I mean, I dunno, chances are you'd be ok, but why risk it?

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Did them at 18 my cycle was test-e 250/twice a week d-bol kick starter, cycle lasted 12 weeks if i remember right. Did no pct or anything, just kept working out an lifting hard. I went from 197 at start to 218-222 at end of cycle. Bout a month after the cycle i was walkin at 217. Zero sides, got hard every day, no zits, no depression etc..

24 here

swolnog is offline Junior Member
    18 - superdrol - got amazing gains 15-20lbs, strength gain was prob the best thing about it.....no pct...was drinking every week and no diet what so ever... well i ended up getting some gyno and not being able to get it up(always told the gf it was bc of the alcohol ahha)

22 - then 2nd was deca only cycle with no pct... im a slow learner i guess... didnt have ne problems with this cycle...took awhile for my body to get back to normal that was no fun

just took sus and winny cycle and still battling gyno... i guess next time it would be a good idea to take an AI....can only learn from the mistakes

elfin1mf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post
    Hey man what does the Pramipexole do for you?
    It is wonderful. I always had trouble sleeping and would feel depressed sometimes. Sometimes I would feel hopeless. I would rarely feel good and my dreams would be bad usually. I would have attacks of paranoia every day which were so intense sometimes they made me temporarily crazy. All of these things are now gone. Never able to be paranoid anymore if I try. Nothing scares me or even bothers me ever. I feel good most of the time, like when I was a very young kid. My dreams are vivid and it is as if every night I can do whatever I want in my dreams and fulfill my wishes. I never get feelings like something is lacking, like I want more in my life anymore, I am just content with everything the way it is. I seem to be more focused, able to put on muscle naturally again and keep fat off. I am not even taking high enough doses to get sexual enhancement sides, I am hovering between .2 and .4 mg each night and I see no reason to bump any further than that for me.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i started at20yrs old cause i had script for TRT before i ever took a steroid , even with "low test" naturally i was a big kid before i stuck a needle in my ass and now im a even bigger kid lol

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by swolnog View Post
    18 - superdrol - got amazing gains 15-20lbs, strength gain was prob the best thing about it.....no pct...was drinking every week and no diet what so ever... well i ended up getting some gyno and not being able to get it up(always told the gf it was bc of the alcohol ahha)

22 - then 2nd was deca only cycle with no pct... im a slow learner i guess... didnt have ne problems with this cycle...took awhile for my body to get back to normal that was no fun

just took sus and winny cycle and still battling gyno... i guess next time it would be a good idea to take an AI....can only learn from the mistakes
    god your previous cycles suck real bad.

swolnog is offline Junior Member
    ya i know... listenin to ppl who dont know what they r talking about doesnt help... research research research

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information