bostonmiked is offline New Member

How long can you stay on test for?

I am 3 weeks into my first cycle of 500mg of test EW and I like the way I feel and the progress so far. I am thinking of staying on it for longer than 10 weeks as originally planned.

How long can I stay on it without running the risk of permanent damage? I have heard that some people stay on test all the time, but that cant be good for you over the long term.

Just looking for the max amount of time I would want to stay on where I could still recover with a good PCT? I am 37 years old.

Thanks.
    Last edited by bostonmiked; 03-05-2010 at 12:40 AM.

Injected21 is offline Junior Member
    What are your stats age and cycle and training exp? I would say 15 weeks max

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonmiked View Post
    I am 3 weeks into my first cycle of 500mg of test EW and I like the way I feel and the progress so far. I am thinking of staying on it for longer than 10 weeks as originally planned.

How long can I stay on it without running the risk of permanent damage? I have heard that some people stay on test all the time, but that cant be good for you over the long term.

Just looking for the max amount of time I would want to stay on where I could still recover with a good PCT? I am 37 years old.

Thanks.
    your 37? just may very well be on your way to "forever" we call it TRT. I am

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^

you CAN stay on test forever...but you have to be able to handle the fact that you will never have your natty test come back

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler View Post
    your 37? just may very well be on your way to "forever" we call it TRT. I am
    oh yea.....love it!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No one here will be able to tell you the exact number of weeks before you do damage to yourself, some guys take one cycle and do damage other cycle all their life without any!

Stick to the planned cycle IMHO.

Thread Information