Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dharts is offline Associate Member

Help with a cycle seious questions

Hey everyone im from nj names danny. would like some help with a cycle. i have cycled many times before but mostly for mass. never to get lean and i need some help. i have 20 ml of 200 mg eq, 20 ml of 50 mg winny, 30 ml of 10 mg masteron and 10 ml od 200 mg test cyp. i was going to grab some test prop instead.

now i am cycling

300 mg of eq a week on my third week

50 mg of winny eod was injecting but now stopped and am drinking due to pain. on second week.

my questions are should i add some test and can i run masteron and eq at the same time. i was going to run eq for like 8 weeks than switch to masteron let me know if i can run togather and what you guys think i should run. i also think i should run test due to these compounds running my test levels low. keep in mind im getting about 50 ml of 100 mg test prop and day. thanks for any help and any cycle breakdowns would be appreciated. i have been off gear for 4 years . thanks again guys

and any suggestions on any ancillaries and when they should be taken thanks also

tylerrrman is offline Junior Member
    I dunno bout this, no test base? why? that's a rule of thumb i thought..

From what ive read, eq should be run much longer than that. Wait for a senior member or vet to answer your questions.

yea thanks tyler i just read run eq for 12 to 14 weeks, i figured i had to add test i just dont wanna bloat but my diet is very good. i have all **** gear now. the test i have i never saw before its in a brown bottle with a red flip off top the guy said they didnt label it which i know is common in redistributors sometimes or homebrewers even. i wanna run the test prop. i also wanna know when to add in my masteron and cut the winny, im gonna run eq 14 weeks i guess i have plenty of it. thanks for your input

any help from a vet or senior member would be greatly appreciated.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Very crappy cycle. EQ needs to be ran at much higher dosing than you are taking and also for about 15 weeks to see its full potential. Also winny eod makes no sense you need to take it daily. Why run Masteron and Winny? they are both dhts.... This whole cylce is poorly laid out and really messy. You should have had test from the begining. What do you have for pct?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The cycle is rubbish, its not planned out at all and to say you have ran many cycles before does sound arguable.

I would stop everything your doing and do some research on cutting cycle and than get back to us on one whats properly planned out.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The cycle is rubbish, its not planned out at all and to say you have ran many cycles before does sound arguable.

I would stop everything your doing and do some research on cutting cycle and than get back to us on one whats properly planned out.
    Theres your advice from a VET!
    now are you going to take this advice (which you should, your cycle does blow)
    Or
    Are you going to do what most do say screw it, Keep going and come back here in a few months and cry about how you cant get it up anymore and your losing your gains

ok thanks guys. i did say im gonna run they eq for atleats 12 to 14 weeks i can run longer. i will add test maybe 400 mgs a week is that ok. i really dont care for the winny can i run the cycle like this.

weeks 1-4 - 300 mgs eq week, 50 mg winny eod(those week are up)
    weeks 4 - 12- 400 mgs eq week, 300 mg masteron a week, 400 mg test cypitoante a week

weeks 13 - 16- 400 mgs eq a week, 50 mg winny eod, 400 mg test prop a week.

tell me how this look and when to throw pct in thanks for any help. i have ran just bulking cycles before, alot of test maybe 800 mgs a week with tren or deca sometimes some anadrol . i am going to add in hgh 4 iu ed starting next week also. let me know suggestions are great. please vets and senior member help me out

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    IM not a vet or a senior member but it doesnt take one of them to tell you that is just plain fu**** up!!!!

Good Luck

well someone please elaborate why the one i redid was messed up.. can someone help me out hthanks

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    cyp followed by prop? Dude you need to do a ton of research before you even consider cycling ever again. Dude, run test e or cyp for 12 weeks. BAM! cycle done! if you do not know how to dose compounds, dont F with them

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    also you have to run hgh for a while before you see anything, not for 12 weeks

You need to lay off all tho other stuff and stick to the basics, sounds like your confusing yourself a lot

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Why do you want to use the EQ so badly? Always run test as the base of a cycle.

Test cyp or enth @ 500mg for 12+ weeks.

EQ, frontloaded 600mg/4 weeks, then 300mg/weeks 5-10.

Would be better for you.

no i know u have to run hgh for a long time. i plan on running for 10 months. i am taking the advice test cyp and eq for 12 weeks. my only other question is what can i mix in during these weeks can i add masteron for a certain amount of weeks and winny when im not on masteron. i would like to cyle test cyp, eq and masteron. let me know thanks again guys. any dosage help also in amounts thanks.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dharts View Post
    Hey everyone im from nj names danny.
    This is an AAS forum. Nobody needs to know that your first name is Daniel, especially when your last name is likely "Harts". The less identifiable personal info you post, the better.

Thread Information